Don't Just Believe Her Without Any Proof

This said by the party that opposed the Vets Burn Pit Bill because they were told to inspite of never actually reading that bill or even taking heed to what the VFW said about it

What planet are you from? And how did you get here when you're more stupid than we are here on earth?

It's pretty funny your last post I responded to, you were worried about truth, and here you just make up shit, and it's stupid shit. No one but the most indoctrinated leftist Democrat would read that shit and agree with it. You know, like KissMy

As would be expected of you. Instead of community service or a wrist slap, the fascist's solution. You're gaining popularity bootney.

If a man would have been found guilty based on what she said, would he only get community service or a wrist slap? I don't think that would happen even in Canada. So why should her punishment be so lenient?

What planet are you from? And how did you get here when you're more stupid than we are here on earth?

It's pretty funny your last post I responded to, you were worried about truth, and here you just make up shit, and it's stupid shit. No one but the most indoctrinated leftist Democrat would read that shit and agree with it. You know, like KissMy
Amazing. You open your mouth and diarrhea spews out

Don't Always Just Believe Her Without Any Proof!
Guilty Until Proven Innocent is Unconstitutional.
People Always Exploit Laws that Unlevel the Playing Field.

Women Faking Rape!

Tell the people after Trump that is unconstitutional. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Sign the petition to stop being guilty until proven innocent.
UEbqQQxQUlnTmhJ-800x450-noPad.jpg

You mean unless it's Trump, or someone who supports him, or any other Republican, or anyone else who isn't a Democrat.

Glad we could clear that up

You mean unless it's Trump, or someone who supports him, or any other Republican, or anyone else who isn't a Democrat.

Glad we could clear that up

Awww, and widdle KissMy is all upset again. There there, dear girl, there there

Forum List

Back