Don’t Let Trump Steal the Election!!!!

crazy dem.jpg

Already won't be that way in WI, MI, and PA, at least.

GA has the dueling douchebags, Kemp and Raffensperger, giving it their all to supplicate to their Dominion masters.

NV has ballot harvesting and the culinary union/SEIU goons will be out in force.

Though Maricopa did manage to get shed of the cheating scumbag Steven Richer, AZ is still a crapshoot.

God only knows what fuckery will be perpetrated with all the voting machines connected to the internet.

The Trumpsters are still a loooooong way from the finish line.

The way to largely fix this is to have voter rolls audited NOW.
Democrats have been making thousands of fake registrations a day for months already. Purge those, and poof!
There goes 80% of the cheating potential.
Trump is swimming for the drain. He doesn't want to win. Let's see how many groups Trump can insult this week.

The way to largely fix this is to have voter rolls audited NOW.
Democrats have been making thousands of fake registrations a day for months already. Purge those, and poof!
There goes 80% of the cheating potential.
Each individual state manages their own voting registration system so there remains no "central/federal verification system(for a obvious reason) @ least that I am aware of. Once corruption sets in there is precious little one can do to correct the situation but ride the ship down to Davey Jones locker.

Each individual state manages their own voting registration system so there remains no "central/federal verification system(for a obvious reason) @ least that I am aware of. Once corruption sets in there is precious little one can do to correct the situation but ride the ship down to Davey Jones locker.
Have people in the states with no voter ID to push for voter roll audit.
It's not a hard concept.

Democrats have been cheating for 4 years with all the illegals they are going to turn into voters. This is why BLIND BIDEN And STUPID KAMALA did nothing but encourage the illegals to come over. This was the BIG Democrat plan.

Have people in the states with no voter ID to push for voter roll audit.
It's not a hard concept.
Your idea could work if the system is not bought off. I remember hearing about the state of Georgia finding several thousand illegal votes identified, but there was no follow up on it that I can remember about the issue, but I may have missed any follow ups so I really don't know what happened after the bogus votes were identified.

Your idea could work if the system is not bought off. I remember hearing about the state of Georgia finding several thousand illegal votes identified, but there was no follow up on it that I can remember about the issue, but I may have missed any follow ups so I really don't know what happened after the bogus votes were identified.
Kemp did nothing to make sure it doesn't happen again, I'll tell you that.

God only knows what fuckery will be perpetrated with all the voting machines connected to the internet.
Yeah, that's alarming.
Especially now that Dominion has that Fox News bankroll of $787,500,000 to work with.

Wonder how they will use Fox's money?

Wonder if their winning team of litigators will be vigilantly watching for other Slow Leaks to slander them again?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats have been making thousands of fake registrations a day for months already.
Prove it.
Or quit being a shrill MAGA Snowflake.
Change your ways and be a better more responsible poster on USMB.

Just sayin'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats have been cheating for 4 years with all the illegals they are going to turn into voters.

Prove it.
Or quit being a MAGA Snowflake hiding in Duke's shadow and riding his coattails.
Grow up, be your own man (or woman?).

Kemp did nothing to make sure it doesn't happen again, I'll tell you that.
I am up to speed with Oregon, Washington & Idaho's Governors for both me & our general communities & ESPECIALLY OUR farming communities are directly affected by them. I have heard of Governor Kemp but I am not familiar with his policies. From what I am hearing about him sounds to be mostly negative which could possibly suggest him as being a RINO(profe$$ional politician)???

Forum List

Back