Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

My year old GF who is in her 30's says you look like one of her mother's friends she grew up with. She said I should be kind and make you a meal so you can put some meat on your boney bones. Drinking, drugging, smoking and bulimia don't mix call your sponsor and help yourself.:uhoh3::itsok:

Who are you trying to convince exactly, bro? Lol

Big man cussing out women over the internet because his stupid football team can't play worth shit. ChrisL's pretty face is a damn site better than your doofy inbred ass either deserves, or would ever be able to get, I'm guessing.

Tell your imaginary girlfriend I said "hey." ;)
I see ChrisL called you over to beat me up....another fail

I am discussing the Patriots and Brady cheating.

You see, Sgt_Gath is a REAL man.
You are more of a man than he is.

Now how about discussing the OP and how the Patriots and Brady are cheaters.

I am a petite and cute woman. Just because you are an ugly poor excuse for a man, don't project your shortcomings on others. You are just another nutjob on the internet buddy.

My year old GF who is in her 30's says you look like one of her mother's friends she grew up with. She said I should be kind and make you a meal so you can put some meat on your boney bones. Drinking, drugging, smoking and bulimia don't mix call your sponsor and help yourself.:uhoh3::itsok:

Big man cussing out women over the internet because his stupid football team can't play worth shit. ChrisL's pretty face is a damn site better than your doofy inbred ass either deserves, or would ever be able to get, I'm guessing.

No, Sgt has commented on your disgusting comments before to me in private. Apparently, he is tired of you too.
oh another "private" discussion. :rolleyes:

Sgt_Gath and I have been friends for 3 or 4 years now. We have private conversations all the time. I like him.

ChrisL:" I like him." Does not say much for him at all.

What about the OP and how they cheated?

The people of New England love the Patriots. Fact. :D You might not like that, but it's true. We all from NE keep on telling you this. All the Pats home games are sold out. Stadium is FULL for every home game.

No, Sgt has commented on your disgusting comments before to me in private. Apparently, he is tired of you too.

Sgt_Gath and I have been friends for 3 or 4 years now. We have private conversations all the time. I like him.

I do like him. He's a real man. I like men, not little pussies who make up things and lie about people and are dishonest losers. That is what you are. Everyone else can see, why can't you?

I am a petite and cute woman. Just because you are an ugly poor excuse for a man, don't project your shortcomings on others. You are just another nutjob on the internet buddy.

ChrisL: "I am a petite and cute woman. "

:bsflag:

Get sober, one of the telltale signs of substance abuse is an inflated self image.:itsok:

Oh, BTW, of course I like him. He is a 28-year-old extremely handsome guy. Lol. :D Not an old miserable whiny prick like yourself.

Get sober, one of the telltale signs of substance abuse is an inflated self image.:itsok:

Oh, so you are saying I'm not petite and not cute, huh? Lol. Funny stuff there. :D Sorry loser, facts are facts.

Oh, and again, obviously by my healthy appearance, I do not and have never done drugs. If this were real life, I could sue you for such statements.

Oh, BTW, of course I like him. He is a 28-year-old extremely handsome guy. Lol. :D Not an old miserable whiny prick like yourself.
Your adoration of some internet BF is another failed attempt at normalcy.

Anything about the Patriots? Getting sober? Anything about Brady?

Put the bottle down. Then maybe you can handle the facts. :) You are a weirdo, plain and simple.

He's my friend, not my "boyfriend," child.

Alex, you really need to get some help. This obsession is NOT normal. It is fucking weird.
LOL now you and your internet BF can fill this out together.:crybaby::itsok:

53677d6dbc97e.jpg

Now how about discussing the OP?

Alex, you really need to get some help. This obsession is NOT normal. It is fucking weird.

53677d6dbc97e.jpg

Image isn't coming up for me. I should be thankful, because it's probably something disgusting like you always post. You are one disgusting human being, you know that? You really need help for you sick obsession. It's not normal.

53677d6dbc97e.jpg

You are incredibly dishonest. You have insulted everyone on this thread at one time or another. You insinuate other men here are gay. Oh, well, you don't insinuate it, you outright say that. You are a sad head case.

53677d6dbc97e.jpg

You are incredibly dishonest. You have insulted everyone on this thread at one time or another. You insinuate other men here are gay. Oh, well, you don't insinuate it, you outright say that. You are a sad head case.
Talk about dishonesty, another Boston publication about the dishonesty of the Patriots.

"What if none of it ever happened?

In lieu of being vilified across the nation for being embroiled in yet another cheating scandal, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick would have been widely lauded as this NFL generation’s Joe Montana and Bill Walsh in the months since Malcolm Butler’s iconic interception. A four-time champion at age 38, Brady would be playing to break a three-way tie with Montana and Terry Bradshaw for the most Super Bowl wins ever by a quarterback.

For sure, this Patriots season would have a much different tinge to it than the one that currently colors The Middle Finger Tour, a mission of revenge to lay waste to any and all opponents standing in their way of reaching the Super Bowl for a second-straight year. These Patriots may have even been celebrated outside of New England rather than looked upon with a dubious eye. Brady’s legacy would not only be intact, but stronger than ever."

How we would be talking about the Patriots if Deflategate never happened

Denial ain't a river in Egypt

thats priceless that even the boston media has turned on him.:clap::thup:

old fart style and chrissy can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:up:

i actually want to see the cheats make it back to the superbowl because the cards and the packers are the two best teams in the NFL this year.the cheats havent played anybody this year.when they have to face a defense as physical as they are,brady will choke and it will be a blowout something they have never had to face before and will depress them,not only that,bradys legacy would take an even bigger hit.lol

he got lucky last year because he was throwing against a crippled secondary.we saw what the seahawks could do the year before when they were completely healthy,they shut down the highest scoring offense in NFL history.

this time they would face a team that would not be hurt and a coach who is not on the take who throws game and would try to win.lol

My whole issue is with Brady and the Patriots lying and cheating then holding themselves out as something special. No way can anyone get around that and finally in NE are they going after the cheater.

They are something "special" you moron! They are the best organization in the NFL over the past 15 years...bar none! It's not even close. Kraft is the best owner over that time period...Belichick is the best coach...Brady is the best quarterback...and they have had more class acts in as players than any other two teams combined! Your whole "issue" with the Patriots is that they kick the tar out of your favorite team...you simply aren't honest enough to admit it!
Rah rah crybaby, you already admitted they were stinking lousy cheaters. Now try to claim you did not post this in your one moment of honesty, Oldstyle: "The Patriots were caught breaking the NFL's rules". :eek-52::crybaby::uhoh3:

It's ok little poopy pants, cleansing one's mind of long held misconceptions and coming out with the truth is good for wittle Oldfartstyle.:itsok:

Now you can go back to sleep.

1b183c9385ca75c883c5a5f1446470f8.jpg
I "admitted" that eight years ago the Patriots broke an NFL rule on where you were allowed to film your opponents sideline from. That's all I've "admitted". What's laughable is the claim from idiots like yourself that the Patriots win because they cheat...something that they disproved following "Spy Gate" by going undefeated all season and losing in the Super Bowl on David Tyree's miracle helmet catch!

"Inflate Gate" is an even bigger farce than "Spy Gate". Roger Goodell let himself get sucked into a steel cage death match with Robert Kraft and Tom Brady on the say so of the Indianapolis Colts...a team caught piping in artificial crowd noise to their stadium which is an obvious violation of the rules and proves that they are quite willing to cheat to gain an advantage over their opponents. The so called proof that the Patriots cheated is the deflated ball that the Colts had in their possession...the only ball out of 12 game balls that was deflated substantially! What Goodell SHOULD have done is ask Ted Wells to investigate how that one ball somehow became so deflated compared to all the others! What Goodell SHOULD have done is question the team that has proven themselves willing to blatantly cheat and that team would be the Indianapolis Colts.
Poor deflection

the fact is Brady cheated and lied as does the Patriots. You even supported that idea.

You keep making the charge that Brady "cheated and lied" and you've never backed it up with ANYTHING! That Federal Judge...the one that the NFL cherry picked because they thought he'd rule in their favor...looked at the evidence in the Well's Report and asked the NFL's lawyers if that was all they had! To say that he wasn't impressed by the NFL's case against Brady would be an understatement!

All I ever "supported" was that the Patriots broke a rule on where you could film from and paid the price for doing so! In my opinion they were singled out for doing something that other teams did as well (and we know that from former NFL coaches that admitted that it was common practice to try and figure out the opponents signals) and then some Patriot haters in the New York NFL offices EIGHT YEARS LATER used THAT to declare that the Patriots deserved Draconian punishment for "Deflate Gate" a so called cheating scandal that they totally failed to prove ever took place!

Last edited:
I mean, there are plenty of teams I don't like out there, but not to this extent. Seems like a personal problem.

Not his only one, I would expect.

It's not Phallics' fault, Unk...when you've lived in your parent's basement for as long as he has...surfing the internet for pictures of jock straps...it's going to affect you "inter-personal" skills. Look at who his only friend is here...Fart Boy...someone who's so delusional that he thinks 9/11 was an "inside job"!

Forum List

Back