Dont mess with Polish girls.

Poland is too catholic.
What's the matter with abortion? It's not compulsory.
If you want to abort you can do it, if you don't want to you're free to have your baby :)

Have you eaten dog and monkey brains? They eat this in Vietnam, yes? No?
No...I didn't eat dogs in my adult life, maybe when I was a kid. In Vietnam, China, and other East asian countries dog meat is belived to be very nourishing ;)
But what does that have to do with abortion? :eusa_think:

Poland is too catholic.
If you want to abort you can do it, if you don't want to you're free to have your baby :)
Sigh....

You ever see the pictures of aborted BABIES?

Thought not.

Let me know if you want to see them. The fact that you have no problem if some skank aborts hundreds of her babies cause it is "her body" tells me you have not really thought about what abortion actually is.

Take the time, think about what it is and decide if there is anything sicker than the entire notion of abortion.

You lefties hold more value for an acorn, than a human fetus. Truly amazing.
Why should I? I'm not a physician I've never seen pictures of aborted babies.
p.s. I'm not a leftie... :)

Poland is too catholic.
Sigh....

Thought not.

Let me know if you want to see them. The fact that you have no problem if some skank aborts hundreds of her babies cause it is "her body" tells me you have not really thought about what abortion actually is.

Take the time, think about what it is and decide if there is anything sicker than the entire notion of abortion.

Get a grip. No one is forcing you to have an abortion.

Meanwhile in Poland

b1a3cd2cfd44a875ea4b96a45133c28d.jpg

Polish women are the most beautiful women in the world. :D Number one according to Some Foreign Guy, I'll have you know! Not only that, but they can also kick your skinny little white butt!

8 European Countries of amazingly beautiful girls | Some Foreign Guy

Meanwhile in Poland

Polish women are the most beautiful women in the world. :D Number one according to Some Foreign Guy, I'll have you know! Not only that, but they can also kick your skinny little white butt!

Okay Chris Lebowski

My name doesn't sound Polish at all. I have my father's last name, and he is not Polish.

My mother's maiden name is VERY Polish sounding though. It's a pretty funny name! :lol:

Poland is too catholic.
Sigh....

Thought not.

TheOwl is male, he can't get into a situation where he'd be forced to have an abortion, men can't have babies.

Birds and Bees Coyote Birds and Bees :smoke:

Poland is too catholic.

Have you eaten dog and monkey brains? They eat this in Vietnam, yes? No?
No...I didn't eat dogs in my adult life, maybe when I was a kid. In Vietnam, China, and other East asian countries dog meat is belived to be very nourishing ;)
But what does that have to do with abortion? :eusa_think:

No it hasn't nothing to do with abortion, I was just interested so I mentioned.

Poland is too catholic.
Sigh....

Thought not.

TheOwl is male, he can't get into a situation where he'd be forced to have an abortion, men can't have babies.

How about if they think they are women?

Meanwhile in Poland

Okay Chris Lebowski

My name doesn't sound Polish at all. I have my father's last name, and he is not Polish.

My mother's maiden name is VERY Polish sounding though. It's a pretty funny name! :lol:

"My mother's maiden name is VERY Polish sounding though. It's a pretty funny name! :lol:"
Is it like this Tzsytzsyzzzzsyzski :popcorn:

Meanwhile in Poland

Okay Chris Lebowski

"

Is it like this Tzsytzsyzzzzsyzski :popcorn:

I wish so bad I could tell you, but that would be giving out TMI on the nets. :)

Poland is too catholic.
Sigh....

Thought not.

How about if they think they are women?

TheOwl isn't freaky that way :thup:

Poland is too catholic.
Sigh....

Thought not.

Why should I? I'm not a physician I've never seen pictures of aborted babies.
p.s. I'm not a leftie... :)
65001945.jpg

Forum List

Back