Don't miss seeing this Video- 25 minutes of real education

Can we have a summary, a comment on the video. I wont watch it and msny others wont

Have questions about Israel, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Gaza, the Palestinians ?

You'll have a lot less questions after seeing this video. A very worthwhile 25 minutes.

"Don't miss seeing this!" "You must see this!" "You have to see this!"​

few people get beyond that

Can we have a summary, a comment on the video. I wont watch it and msny others wont
You can't summarize 1,000 individual facts. They are too disconnected.

I watched it and found it FASCINATING. Brigitte
Gabriel never disappoints.

You can't summarize 1,000 individual facts. They are too disconnected.

I watched it and found it FASCINATING. Brigitte
Gabriel never disappoints.
Summarize, there are many people here who will not watch the video.

You dont care, I dont care, you end up with less particioation in your thread and then the thread disappears.

Dont summarize, I dont care, it is your OP. You wont see me come back to comment. You wont see others comment. Enjoy

I like to watch longer videos on fast playback.

This is what's listed from the video on youtube
Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Brigitte Gabriel, a national security expert and founder of Act for America, about her personal story of growing up in Lebanon when many Palestinian refugees entered the country; the importance of standing up against evil; the conflict between Lebanon and Israel and the role of the Palestinians in it; the Palestinians' aim to eliminate Israel; the Western world’s inability to see the situation clearly due to propaganda and a focus on feelings rather than logic; what to do about the Democrats calling for the importation of Palestinian refugees into America; and much more.

0:00 Intro2:38 Growing Up in Lebanon4:57 Moving to America8:19 The Israel and Hamas War15:28 What Israel Should Be Doing16:40 Israel's History22:01 Can the West Fight Back?24:27 The Importance of Freedom

Forum List

Back