Don't monkey up the election!

DeSantis made the statement when referring to Gillum.

Please try & pay attention.
I paid attention. What I heard was DeSantis complimenting Gilliam as a “articulate spokesman for those far left views,” nothing whatsoever to do with his race. And it was those far left views he commented would monkey things up in FL.

Just chalk the whole thing up as more desperate lunacy from the lefty jackasses.

If, as you calim, that is what DeSantis meant, then DeSantis is too stupid to choose the proper language for the moment & for the particular candidate he was referring to.

DeSantis is an idiot, period.

He just cost himself the general election; nice!

you're going to be disappointed. It won't be close

DeSantis will have to 'concede' before the election. :21:

Son, your lack of political experience clearly shows. Since you are wet behind the ears let me demonstrate.
ShitFromShinola_zps2cf08473.jpg

why do you think I placed 'concede' within punctuation, Mr Shinola?

Your sense of humor is horse shit.

get your monkey up

get (one's) monkey up
To make one angry. Please calm down, I didn't mean to get your monkey up. This whole situation gets my monkey upso much—it's amazing that I haven't screamed at the whole staff today.

I heard this on the way home from work...........The guys BANANA'S............OMFG......

I said Banana talking about a Black man...........It's OVER NOW.......I'm a Racist.....

Where the hell do these idiots come from..................

Racists sure have thin skins since President Trump was elected. Next thing you know they are going to ban gorilla glue.

DeSantis made it even worse by saying Gillum is articulate. He should have gone full jim crow and said he was clean.

Anyone watch that show Orphan Black? I really loved that show. The lead character, Sarah, had a daughter named Kira. She called her "monkey." Man, that bitch was racist.

Forum List

Back