Don't monkey up the election!

So we know that not only do leftists think that blacks are monkeys...they think that if something if *monkeyed up* it means, specifically that a black person fucked something up.

You learn something every day. I always thought *monkeying around* meant playing around and not working...like monkeys.

Even Fox News rebuked Desantis for his remark. It was obvious to anyone who has over a sixth grade education what he was really saying. Of course, a sixth grade education is still more education than the average Trumpcluck.

Fox News Anchor Rebukes Ron DeSantis for 'Monkey' Comment

Sandra Smith is as stupid as you left loons.

What a huge nothing burger. Crap our 13 year old daughters are laughing at the idiocy
And there you have it. Mal is monkeying it up.

Racists sure have thin skins since President Trump was elected. Next thing you know they are going to ban gorilla glue.

No more monkey bars at schools
Those have been banned for decades. But. I do see Ben & Jerrys getting a ban over Chunky Monkey.

This racial outrage this time is met with an entirely new feeling. A "not this shit again " feel. It's getting a large share of mockery.

I had no idea that the lullaby was actually about an orgy of black people but oddly, it makes a lot more sense that way...

It explains the whole bit about the doctor and the mama.I think maybe mama got a dose of the clap...

Racists sure have thin skins since President Trump was elected. Next thing you know they are going to ban gorilla glue.

Those have been banned for decades. But. I do see Ben & Jerrys getting a ban over Chunky Monkey.

This racial outrage this time is met with an entirely new feeling. A "not this shit again " feel. It's getting a large share of mockery.

Yeah we had monkey bars at my elementary school....those things were pelvic slayers

Fucking A...is *imp* a derogatory term for black people too?

Cuz I always sort of thought imps were welsh faeries..

crap this is so confusing.

Even Fox News rebuked Desantis for his remark. It was obvious to anyone who has over a sixth grade education what he was really saying. Of course, a sixth grade education is still more education than the average Trumpcluck.

What a huge nothing burger. Crap our 13 year old daughters are laughing at the idiocy
Sandra Smith was probably told to make the rebuke by producers who were afraid of being associated with Desantis' idiotic comment.

The more one argues the significance of Desantis' idiocy the more ridiculous one sounds..

Just be adult about it and admit he made an abhorrent comment and move on. You're on shaky ground if Fox News is against you.

Bullshit. He used a recognized colloquialism. Anyone who believes this is racist is obviously desperately ignorant of the English language and its uses.
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/monkey+this+up

How odd that a dictionary on colloquialisms doesn't recognize that phrase.

Yeah we had monkey bars at my elementary school....those things were pelvic slayers
*Don't say it....Don't say it....Don't say it....*

Save the "Mal" shit, Plywood Pete, it's going as far as your bi catfish shit did. Nowhere...but I see you did switch gears...loon

Nothing the man said was racist, sit down and shush, intelligent people are laughing at your dumb asses

Save the "Mal" shit, Plywood Pete, it's going as far as your bi catfish shit did. Nowhere...but I see you did switch gears...loon

Nothing the man said was racist, sit down and shush, intelligent people are laughing at your dumb asses
Oh dear...Mal is still monkeying it up.

Is this Racist..........

The Pope, the President, Jessie Jackson, a little boy were in a plane that was going to crash.........

There are only 4 parachutes.......

The pilot says.....I'm the pilot ......grabs one and jumps......

The President says.......I'm the President.....grabs one and jumps.....

Jessie Jackson says I'm the Smartest black man.......grabs on and jumps........

The Pope says to the little boy......I've lived a long and fruitful live......and you need ..............

The little boy says......oh Shut the Fuck up Pope..........the World's smartest black man just jumped out of the plane with my knapsack.........

Holy shit, you can't make this up:

DeSantis warns Floridians not to "monkey this up"

DeSantis' opponent:

Andrew-Gillum-DNC-Caro.jpg
That's an interesting take on it Mr Race Pimp.
I use the phrase "throwing a MONKEY wrench into it" all the time.

And now I am outed...

The comment was used against a candidate that is an African American. Your statement is a deflections....ala trump.

exhibiting a lack of political acumen, lack of political discipline, and lack of political common sense - just like Trump.
Exactly a few of the many reasons he was elected in a landslide. Impeach him or fuck up this economy and you won't see a blue state on the map in 2020.

Don't forget the impending violence if the Dems win Congress! The Sky will fall and the oceans will go dry!

exhibiting a lack of political acumen, lack of political discipline, and lack of political common sense - just like Trump.
Exactly a few of the many reasons he was elected in a landslide. Impeach him or fuck up this economy and you won't see a blue state on the map in 2020.

Don't forget the impending violence if the Dems win Congress! The Sky will fall and the oceans will go dry!
Sounds like the Mueller Investigation.............IF..............
:abgg2q.jpg:

We learned a few months ago that it's racist to call countries shitholes.

Apparently leftists think the reason those countries are shitholes is because of their racial composition.

Who knew!

Forum List

Back