Don't monkey up the election!

Dems-in-casaaarrrard-using-GOP-carrrrrrrrot-cart.png

at the 1:43 mark DeSantis offers his 'Freudian slip' identifying himself as a racist tool for POTUS Trump.

DeSantis may as well have said Make America White Again

Not up for your stupid shit tonight. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be interested in your ridiculous racist dog whistle bullshit...but I doubt it.

If you're, "not up for" my "stupid shit tonight" then you should close your mouth. Need a napkin?

Even Fox News rebuked Desantis for his remark. It was obvious to anyone who has over a sixth grade education what he was really saying. Of course, a sixth grade education is still more education than the average Trumpcluck.

Fox News Anchor Rebukes Ron DeSantis for 'Monkey' Comment

Just a few minutes earlier I was watching ABC Evening News & they ran the video in which the lady on Fox News that was interviewing DeSantis stated, "we do NOT condone this language" in reference to the comment from DeSantis.

I was shocked that Fox News ran that. That gives me a small sliver of hope.

Even Fox News rebuked Desantis for his remark. It was obvious to anyone who has over a sixth grade education what he was really saying. Of course, a sixth grade education is still more education than the average Trumpcluck.

Sandra Smith is as stupid as you left loons.

What a huge nothing burger. Crap our 13 year old daughters are laughing at the idiocy

at the 1:43 mark DeSantis offers his 'Freudian slip' identifying himself as a racist tool for POTUS Trump.

DeSantis may as well have said Make America White Again

Clown this up -- would have been a better choice. That was bad.. But it's kinda hard to avoid if you have to take 300 english words off the table.

It's only bad if you're looking for a specific agenda...they are. It's BS

The words came straight from the mouth of DeSantis; no one else.

Everyone knows exactly what he meant.

Then you don't!

What a huge nothing burger. Crap our 13 year old daughters are laughing at the idiocy
Sandra Smith was probably told to make the rebuke by producers who were afraid of being associated with Desantis' idiotic comment.

The more one argues the significance of Desantis' idiocy the more ridiculous one sounds..

Just be adult about it and admit he made an abhorrent comment and move on. You're on shaky ground if Fox News is against you.

Sandra Smith was probably told to make the rebuke by producers who were afraid of being associated with Desantis' idiotic comment.

The more one argues the significance of Desantis' idiocy the more ridiculous one sounds..

Just be adult about it and admit he made an abhorrent comment and move on. You're on shaky ground if Fox News is against you.

I quit Fox long ago and unlike you leftist twits don't let the media guide me around by the nose.

The man never said a damn thing that was racist. Get the fuck over it

Bullshit. He used a recognized colloquialism. Anyone who believes this is racist is obviously desperately ignorant of the English language and its uses.

I'm having more fun than a barrel of monkeys watching all the libs playing the race card. I guess its monkey see, monkey do.

:lmao:

All this monkey business is silly. I'll be a monkey's uncle because I don't get it at all.

The "monkey" comment probably made Donald wet his pants. He loves racial slurs.

I'm having more fun than a barrel of monkeys watching all the libs playing the race card. I guess its monkey see, monkey do.

:lmao:

All this monkey business is silly. I'll be a monkey's uncle because I don't get it at all.

Ahm you used the dreaded "M" word.

Forum List

Back