Don't pre - judge Donald Trump

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives and Liberals: I would ask you to wait awhile before passing judgement on President elect Trump. Frankly I doubt Trump will be the horror show that Liberals think he will be, nor will he be the savior that Conservatives think he will be. Give this guy a year or so, then we'll have a better idea. Donald Trump is still weeks away from assuming power. This time next year we'll know more what kind of President he'll be. :bye1:

Conservatives and Liberals: I would ask you to wait awhile before passing judgement on President elect Trump. Frankly I doubt Trump will be the horror show that Liberals think he will be, nor will he be the savior that Conservatives think he will be. Give this guy a year or so, then we'll have a better idea. Donald Trump is still weeks away from assuming power. This time next year we'll know more what kind of President he'll be. :bye1:

We'll know by June.

I'll know by January 21st.

I knew the meat puppet faggot would be a disaster that quickly.

Yup. We have to hope for the best, because ya just never know.

I'm pretty freakin' horrified by his cabinet picks so far, but they could surprise too.

It is what it is.

We already know. There are hours and hours of his recorded rallies where he made it clear what his goals are.

Forum List

Back