Don't Republicans know the law?

This one sure doesn't know much about the law. Like the rest of the Republican field, he is a bad joke:

Mike Huckabee Thinks Blacks Can’t Legally Be US Citizens

Mike Huckabee revealed in an interview today that he believes a 157-year-old Supreme Court decision that found that blacks could not be American citizens is still the law of the land.

Speaking to conservative radio show host Michael Medved, Huckabee asserted that the 1857 Dred Scott v Sandford decision is “the law of the land.”

“I’ve been just drilled by TV hosts over the past week, ‘How dare you say that, uh, it’s not the law of the land?’” Huckabee said. “Because that’s their phrase, ‘it’s the law of the land.’ Michael, the Dred Scott decision of 1857 still remains to this day the law of the land which says that black people aren’t fully human. Does anybody still follow the Dred Scott Supreme Court decision?”

But in the real world, Dred Scott was overturned by the passage of the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. The 13th Amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, while the 14th Amendment specifically overruled Dred Scott by granting citizenship to all persons born in the United States.

oh brother. don't get this one started. it never ends it goes on and on and on and on and on and on............... all this ^^ in a thread about some music. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You must have a Valley Girl syntax, don't you....

lol

-Geaux

This one sure doesn't know much about the law. Like the rest of the Republican field, he is a bad joke:

Mike Huckabee revealed in an interview today that he believes a 157-year-old Supreme Court decision that found that blacks could not be American citizens is still the law of the land.

Speaking to conservative radio show host Michael Medved, Huckabee asserted that the 1857 Dred Scott v Sandford decision is “the law of the land.”

“I’ve been just drilled by TV hosts over the past week, ‘How dare you say that, uh, it’s not the law of the land?’” Huckabee said. “Because that’s their phrase, ‘it’s the law of the land.’ Michael, the Dred Scott decision of 1857 still remains to this day the law of the land which says that black people aren’t fully human. Does anybody still follow the Dred Scott Supreme Court decision?”

But in the real world, Dred Scott was overturned by the passage of the 13th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution. The 13th Amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, while the 14th Amendment specifically overruled Dred Scott by granting citizenship to all persons born in the United States.

WOW. Holy good God. he also said in 2008 that the Constitution needs to be amended to reflect the Bible.
:boohoo:

WOW. Holy good God. he also said in 2008 that the Constitution needs to be amended to reflect the Bible.

<pssst>

ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE.

eom.

Did you whine like that when W. won in 2000? I bet you didn't. BTW, I am not a Democrat... nor did I vote for Gore/Lieberman either. So don't try to pin partisan stoogery on me like you proudly have shown to be doing.
W Bush, of whom I was never a fan and still am not, he won Flordiduh fair and square. The Dimbocraps were prevented from STEALING that election.

End of story, other than you libtards crying because you got put down.

Why would he even make such a asinine comment? If it bothers him, a gentleman would have just had his lawyers handle it. No asinine comment needed by him. This is purely a political play by a power hungry little man. Maybe it takes one to know one.

And for the record, I don't like Trump at all. He is a disaster..
"Go f*ck yourselves, the lot of you -- you sad, attention-grabbing, power-hungry little men,"

Who is the power hungry little man here?!?

Is that a trick question or a true idiotic one? The one who OWNS the rights to the song that he created gets to decide who can use it & when.

<pssst>

ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE.

eom.

psst, you don't know what the fuck it means roflmao

<pssst>

ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE.

eom.

psst, you don't know what the fuck it means roflmao

The State cannot establish a sanctioned religion. The Constitution cannot be based on such a thing. That's pretty much it.

If you do then why are you whining about only 3 states voting for gay marriage?
The rule of law does not mean that 5 old farts can redefine ancient meanings of commonly used words, dude, it means that they abide by those meanings as those meanings are what are used to build the law.

We don't have the rule of law anymore we have the rule of an Oligarchy that uses the judicial system to force the rest of us into their vision of a perverted and evil nation.

The State cannot establish a sanctioned religion. The Constitution cannot be based on such a thing. That's pretty much it.

No, that is not an establishment of religion, idiot. Nothing in the Constitution is going to change that magically makes it an establishment of religion, lolol.

Cry me a river.
Said the Republicans to the libtard musicians.

'Cept the (R)s will pay out. THAT is what they understand... because they obviously don't understand the law.

see how that went full circle?
Except it didn't...the Republicans aren't paying out, dude.

Lol you are the king of your own little nutshell.

They will if they continue. And they have in the past. And I am not a dude.

Cry me a river.

'Cept the (R)s will pay out. THAT is what they understand... because they obviously don't understand the law.

lol, your reading retention seems to be off line. I said that they will stop using it when the lawyers get involved.

roflamo

No you aren't a dude, you are a retard.

No, that is not an establishment of religion, idiot. Nothing in the Constitution is going to change that magically makes it an establishment of religion, lolol.

If the Constitution is amended to reflect the Bible, which Christianity is based on the NT, the 2nd book in the Bible... then voila! If it wasn't, then Huckleberry... who is an ordained preacher... wouldn't be wanting that to happen.

Dudette?
Cry me a river.

Cry me a river.

lol, your reading retention seems to be off line. I said that they will stop using it when the lawyers get involved.

roflamo

And if they continue... after being told not to... they can be sued retroactively for each time they knowingly violated copyright law.... I haven't read anything whether they would stop or not... if any of the dolts have you & valley girl's thinking process', then they just might continue & it wouldn't surprise me at all. LOL.

Dudette?
Cry me a river.

All my live long days.

Did you whine like that when W. won in 2000? I bet you didn't. BTW, I am not a Democrat... nor did I vote for Gore/Lieberman either. So don't try to pin partisan stoogery on me like you proudly have shown to be doing.
W Bush, of whom I was never a fan and still am not, he won Flordiduh fair and square. The Dimbocraps were prevented from STEALING that election.

End of story, other than you libtards crying because you got put down.

Who decided that outcome? The same SC that you just whined about.

:beer:

roflamo

And if they continue... after being told not to... they can be sued retroactively for each time they knowingly violated copyright law.... I haven't read anything whether they would stop or not... if any of the dolts have you & valley girl's thinking process', then they just might continue & it wouldn't surprise me at all. LOL.
Once again for the umpteenth time. I said that they will stop using it when the lawyers get involved.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back