Don't take the Bolton Bait

If he wasn't an officer or elected official of the U.S. government he can accept any job he's offered and it's nobody's business.

until he is used as a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK of US foreign aid, which is what his bogus job at Burisma was really about....

Can you name any Republicans that received kickbacks from Ukraine?

I don't know for certain but I can guess, the most likely "post 1998 Republicans" to be getting kickbacks from an Obama foreign aid package....

Jeff Sessions
Lindsay Graham
Paul Ryan
Lisa Murkowski
Lamar Alexander - the most recent post 1998 Republican KING OF PORK

Can you name any Republicans that received kickbacks from Ukraine?

I don't know for certain but I can guess, the most likely "post 1998 Republicans" to be getting kickbacks from an Obama foreign aid package....

Jeff Sessions
Lindsay Graham
Paul Ryan
Lisa Murkowski
Lamar Alexander - the most recent post 1998 Republican KING OF PORK

Wait the minute, you were complaining about Trump talking about Ukraine's Burisma connection to Democrats.

Are you still talking about what you complained earlier?

Wait the minute, you were complaining about Trump talking about Ukraine's Burisma connection to Democrats.

I have always maintained that Hunter Biden was just the "tip of the iceberg" of the kickbacks off that Ukrainian aid package, and that the full list includes plenty of big spending, Obama brown nosing "post 1998 Republicans," and I just listed 5....

Because merely asking the question unleashed this “whistleblower” farce and impeach sham. The Deep state will obviously do anything to protect the corrupt Washington way of doing business.

Did it? Why is it I find that difficult to believe when for 3 years you have had control of Executive and Senate and for two of those years you had control of the House as well. Biden's alleged "admittance" of corruption on a television show has been publicly available all that time, and Trump has had control over the DoJ with his hand picked people. Yet despite all this - you did NOTHING until an election year when it just so happens your target is Trump's strongest opponent? How odd.

Either you (the Republicans and Trumpists) are utterly incompetent.

Or....the real reason for all this is Trump's reelection bid.

Trying to blame it on this nebulous "deep state" conspiracy wears thin the more layers you have to defend.

This narrative that President Trump waited until an election year is total bunk. The Ukraine had just elected a new President, their last one was corrupt as hell (the one that obeyed Biden and fired the prosecutor who would had endangered the Biden kickbacks through his son). As soon as they got this new leader, President Trump took the opportunity to ask him about reopening those corruption investigations. After all, why should we keep giving them millions of our dollars if they won’t even try to end corruption?
But but biden wasn't even charged by the prosecutor that biden got fired.....

The left wing voting base, "la la la la la I cannot heaaar you!!!" With fingers in their ears.

So? Maybe because your entire case against him at this point is speculative?
Right...

His son did get a job he was TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED FOR and was paid over 80k a month for it.

Now, give us your best "speculation." Try not thinking like a typical white American female elitist left winger.

We are waiting for your intelligent...."speculation."
I dont deal in speculation ass
Because merely asking the question unleashed this “whistleblower” farce and impeach sham. The Deep state will obviously do anything to protect the corrupt Washington way of doing business.

Did it? Why is it I find that difficult to believe when for 3 years you have had control of Executive and Senate and for two of those years you had control of the House as well. Biden's alleged "admittance" of corruption on a television show has been publicly available all that time, and Trump has had control over the DoJ with his hand picked people. Yet despite all this - you did NOTHING until an election year when it just so happens your target is Trump's strongest opponent? How odd.

Trying to blame it on this nebulous "deep state" conspiracy wears thin the more layers you have to defend.

This narrative that President Trump waited until an election year is total bunk. The Ukraine had just elected a new President, their last one was corrupt as hell (the one that obeyed Biden and fired the prosecutor who would had endangered the Biden kickbacks through his son). As soon as they got this new leader, President Trump took the opportunity to ask him about reopening those corruption investigations. After all, why should we keep giving them millions of our dollars if they won’t even try to end corruption?

The left wing voting base, "la la la la la I cannot heaaar you!!!" With fingers in their ears.

Right...

His son did get a job he was TOTALLY UNQUALIFIED FOR and was paid over 80k a month for it.

Now, give us your best "speculation." Try not thinking like a typical white American female elitist left winger.

I don't deal in speculation. That is your specialty. I prefer facts. Which you seem to lack.

If he wasn't an officer or elected official of the U.S. government he can accept any job he's offered and it's nobody's business.

until he is used as a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK of US foreign aid, which is what his bogus job at Burisma was really about....

At worst that would be unethical, but it wouldn't be illegal.

Besides, even if Hunter & Joe Biden were guilty of some crime, it would NOT exonerate Trump At ALL.

The whole Hunter Biden/ Barisma issue is nothing but a red herring that the republicans are trying to use to distract from the fact the Trump is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.

According to DEMOCRATS, it is not "illegal" for HUNTER BIDEN to receive $16 million in kickback from the US foreign aid package to Ukraine.

Democrats = they support Democrats STEALING from the American taxpayer

Patriotic Americans not Democrats tend to disagree....

I have always maintained that Hunter Biden was just the "tip of the iceberg" of the kickbacks off that Ukrainian aid package, and that the full list includes plenty of big spending, Obama brown nosing "post 1998 Republicans," and I just listed 5....

And THAT may be the reason the investigation had been stalled. Until NOW...

I keep asking democrats where is the law that states that if you're currently running for president that you are immune to investigation for past behavior as vice president and they keep coming up with nothing.
Then fucking investigate.

It was common knowledge that Biden forced the ouster of that prosecutor.

Why didn't the Republican s in Congress investigate then? Why didn't the DoJ & the Republican Congress investigate under Trump.

Why had not the Senate opened an investigation on 2019?

Are you this fucking stupid that you can't figure out why?

Because there was nothing corrupt there? Trump's advisors told him this.

And yet your fast assed hero lied & duped his feeble minded base like you.

You people are dumber than shit.
Because the investigation has to be done on the Ukrainian side. It happened overseas with Burisma and Hunter. FBI really has no jurisdiction.

Besides, even if Hunter & Joe Biden were guilty of some crime, it would NOT exonerate Trump At ALL.

The whole Hunter Biden/ Barisma issue is nothing but a red herring that the republicans are trying to use to distract from the fact the Trump is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!

Guilty of what? Dems can’t even name a federal statute that was violated. “Abuse of power” and “obstruction of Congress” are not even real crimes, there needs to be something specific. “Quid pro quo” isn’t illegal when it comes to foreign relations either. Every trade deal we make is a “Quid pro quo”.

I keep asking democrats where is the law that states that if you're currently running for president that you are immune to investigation for past behavior as vice president and they keep coming up with nothing.

Why didn't the Republican s in Congress investigate then? Why didn't the DoJ & the Republican Congress investigate under Trump.

Because the investigation has to be done on the Ukrainian side. It happened overseas with Burisma and Hunter. FBI really has no jurisdiction.

So we had no investigation into Benghazi?

Guilty of what? Dems can’t even name a federal statute that was violated. “Abuse of power” and “obstruction of Congress” are not even real crimes, there needs to be something specific. “Quid pro quo” isn’t illegal when it comes to foreign relations either. Every trade deal we make is a “Quid pro quo”.
It is illegal to use federal aid to try to bribe a foreign official for campaign dirt.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.

According to DEMOCRATS, it is not "illegal" for HUNTER BIDEN to receive $16 million in kickback from the US foreign aid package to Ukraine.

Democrats = they support Democrats STEALING from the American taxpayer

Patriotic Americans not Democrats tend to disagree....

What kickbacks. Burisma pays his salary.

There is no fucking kickback scheme outrside your ass.

ol I know that because I read the article and nowhere in it do they quote Bolton or claim they have seen the draft of the book. That means they are reporting on rumors they have no way of verifying.
You're saying the NYT authors didn't read portions of Bolton's drafts?

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

"Mr. Bolton’s explosive account of the matter at the center of Mr. Trump’s impeachment trial, the third in American history, was included in drafts of a manuscript he has circulated in recent weeks to close associates.

"He also sent a draft to the White House for a standard review process for some current and former administration officials who write books."
Nowhere in their article did the authors claim to have seen the draft of the book they were writing about.

Right...

I dont deal in speculation ass

Right...

I don't deal in speculation. That is your specialty. I prefer facts. Which you seem to lack.
Of course you don't.

What are your thoughts on Russian collusion, and Brett Kavanaugh?

Hmmmmm?

Of course. He wasn't "getting the money." I am sure a bit but then it is funnelled to other places. That is how the payoffs happen.

They pass around the loot when and where we are not looking.

Quite the system. That system always despises any person that comes in and either threatens or turns over the money changers.

Yeap. History doth keep repeating

Last edited:
A typical Obama era foreign aid package was half aid, half kickback.

Don't forget that Obama was passing out "Climate damages" to other countries at the end of her term too....

So we had no investigation into Benghazi?

Not a criminal one. That was an investigation to find out what happened and how to prevent such a thing happening again. The report concluded that Hillary and the Hussein used poor judgement in the weeks before, and during the attack. It also highlighted how they lied to the American public, by blaming it on a YouTube video. Again, not “illegal” because it’s foreign policy, just bad judgment and notifying the American public about the truth of what happened. The American people took note and voted accordingly.

Forum List

Back