Don't think we live in a police state?

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WMn_zHCVo]4th of July DUI Checkpoint - Drug Dogs, Searched without Consent, Rights Taken Away, while Innocent - YouTube[/ame]

Let me guess...he should have done as the nazi with the badge said eh? I can imagine the statists saying that...

• Banned
Whoever thinks he/she is living in a police state in the USA, obviously have never been in a police state.

So, the answer is; no, you are not living in a police state. In fact you are living in one of the most free states one can live in, at least on this planet.

BULLSHIT! Hitler would be proud of what the US has become that's for damn sure.

Whoever thinks he/she is living in a police state in the USA, obviously have never been in a police state.

So, the answer is; no, you are not living in a police state. In fact you are living in one of the most free states one can live in, at least on this planet.

BULLSHIT! Hitler would be proud of what the US has become that's for damn sure.

Is that so? Have you ever been to Hitler Germany? But wait, that may not be possible. Have you ever been to any other country in this world that is not considered democratic?

Bets are on...

I say he didnt even make it to the other side of the pond...

As usual, both people involved were acting like idiots. While it's true that the kid didn't have to roll his window down, it's common courtesy if you're talking to someone outside of your car. And of course, the cop flying into a hissy fit because a civilian didn't do what they were told was an idiot.

Exercising your constitutional rights doesn't mean being belligerent about it. And cops need to be more respectful of people's rights.

A police state doesn't have JURIES, hater dupes. Franco's Spain for example...every time we did someting wrong on the road, there were 2 or 3 guys with submachine guns wanting money- and you'd better have it and stfu lol. One pot seed, 6 years, kill a pedestrian, disappear. And we were tourists they LOVED...

LMAO...the hell they aren't. I have yet in my 28 years on this earth met 1 cop I wouldn't mind shaking hands with much less being friends with..they are all assholes,thugs,criminals,rapists,murderers and just fucking little tyrants little pricks who were bullied in school who became cops because it makes them feel big and bad with that piece of shit badge on their chest...

LMAO...the hell they aren't. I have yet in my 28 years on this earth met 1 cop I wouldn't mind shaking hands with much less being friends with..they are all assholes,thugs,criminals,rapists,murderers and just fucking little tyrants little pricks who were bullied in school who became cops because it makes them feel big and bad with that piece of shit badge on their chest...

Bad personal experiences do not make a police state.

Bad personal experiences do not make a police state.

Tell that to the millions of people and families who have their own rights destroyed,been raped,murdered,set up,blackmailed,assaulted by these thugs with a badge that this isn't a police state...try doing some of the things they do and see what happens...

Fail.

So to make it clear to you facebook youth, who experience whole world through their facebook timelines and some youtube videos, what a police state is;

In a police state when police takes you, you don't know why, you don't know where and you don't know for how long. A country doesn't become a police state just because someone got a cavity search. In a police state, they push you in a 1 by 1 concrete room that you will be spending your god knows how many days, make you shit on the floor and make you eat it.

In this country, the whole world broke loose just because a terrorist suspect arab guy got water boarded. This is like a routine to anyone end up in a police station in most countries on this world.

You are just like bunch of sissies complaining how your nail broken when you were trying to pick up the parking ticket on your windshield. Oooohhhhh, police state, beware.

I would like to see you live outside of this country for a month. You would probably be running back crying like a baby...

Forum List

Back