Don't You DARE Say That!

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

It's fucked up that one race makes up a disproportionate amount of those killed by police.

Don't want to get shot, act more like Theo Huxtable and less like Tupac.

Hey, guy, Theo Huxtable is a fictional character. I know this is difficult for you to get.

No kidding. It means don't act like a criminal or a thug and you won't be treated like one up to and including shot dead in the street.

"Black lives matter" was created to improve the situation of black people. "All lives matter" was created as a middle finger to black people. I can see why her fellow SGA members decided to sanction her.
So....all lives matter means only some lives matter?
"All lives matter" was created as a "fuck you" to black people. "All lives matter" advocates most certainly do not think "all lives matter," as evidenced by their celebrations of Tamir Rice and Trayvon Martin's murders.

HAHAHAHAHA Society is better off w/o those two failed wannabe thugletts
^ "All lives matter" advocate

Gracie

What's wrong with saying ALL lives matter??

All lives aren't the ones the police treat with callous disregard.

Tamir Rice gets shot and Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King

That's the problem.

White rapists get a walk and excuses made for them.

Blacks don't even have to commit a crime to get shot in the back.

Fact is, RWNJs really do hate the US. If they didn't, they would not side against their own Constitution.

I would quit the SGA as loudly and publicly as possible.

I would look into suing the school as loudly and publicly as possible.

‘All Lives Matter’ Gets Texas Student Suspended, Sent To Diversity Workshop
The Baltimore cops are suing the Baltimore DA for a multitude of offenses. Time to punch the vermin back twice as hard every time they even chirp.

Exactly, the left started this litigation BS, throw it right back at them.

"Black lives matter" was created to improve the situation of black people. "All lives matter" was created as a middle finger to black people. I can see why her fellow SGA members decided to sanction her.
"All lives matter" was created as a "fuck you" to black people. "All lives matter" advocates most certainly do not think "all lives matter," as evidenced by their celebrations of Tamir Rice and Trayvon Martin's murders.
image.jpeg

Sue them....the student has an excellent shot at a free education
Lol no she doesn't.

Yeah she does, stop hounding me you old creepazoid
Please tell us what grounds she has to sue the school for being reprimanded by the student government.

You can sue anybody...Law School 101. Bring public scrutiny to bear....watch the school's gonads shrivel up like BBs and settle
At best, the school will sanction the SGA somehow. The school's better off without having a despicable freak like yourself on the council though. Thank you for exposing in your last past what "all lives matter" is really about.

That's the problem.

Fact is, RWNJs really do hate the US. If they didn't, they would not side against their own Constitution.
Once again the left display their craziness.

Sue them....the student has an excellent shot at a free education
Lol no she doesn't.

Please tell us what grounds she has to sue the school for being reprimanded by the student government.

You can sue anybody...Law School 101. Bring public scrutiny to bear....watch the school's gonads shrivel up like BBs and settle
At best, the school will sanction the SGA somehow. The school's better off without having a despicable freak like yourself on the council though. Thank you for exposing in your last past what "all lives matter" is really about.

I'm married to an attorney...I know how the game is played. You don't It's all a huge chess match

Lol no she doesn't.

I'm married to an attorney...I know how the game is played. You don't It's all a huge chess match
Well this is the last we'll ever hear of this story, so we'll never get to find out.

Shortly after the July 7 shooting in Dallas that killed five officers, Rohini Sethi went on Facebook and opined “Forget #BlackLivesMatter; more like AllLivesMatter.” The statement was later deleted, but only after numerous UH students denounced it as incredibly offensive or even hateful.

“Just for her to say, ‘forget Black Lives Matter,’ is a punch in the stomach,” student Nala Hughes told a local press outlet at the time.

I bet every good company in America has branded these pathetic snowflakes as unhirable.

Gracie
She does not represent me, nor do I represent her. Saying all lives matter means exactly that. All lives. For this gal to be punished for saying it goes against her right to express her thoughts. From what I read, her saying "forget black lives matter". No. Don't forget black lives matter. They do. Just like ALL lives matter. Unless they are murderers, child abusers, etc. Then their lives don't matter regardless of ethnicity/race/skin color.
In my opinion. Which I presume is racist to some.

That's the problem.

So, you say Bill Clinton should be in jail?

Gracie
She does not represent me, nor do I represent her. Saying all lives matter means exactly that. All lives. For this gal to be punished for saying it goes against her right to express her thoughts. From what I read, her saying "forget black lives matter". No. Don't forget black lives matter. They do. Just like ALL lives matter. Unless they are murderers, child abusers, etc. Then their lives don't matter regardless of ethnicity/race/skin color.
In my opinion. Which I presume is racist to some.

it's a violation of her freedom of speech and expression....a lawsuit waiting to happen

Forum List

Back