Don't You DARE Say That!

"Black lives matter" was created to improve the situation of black people. "All lives matter" was created as a middle finger to black people. I can see why her fellow SGA members decided to sanction her.
So....all lives matter means only some lives matter?
"All lives matter" was created as a "fuck you" to black people. "All lives matter" advocates most certainly do not think "all lives matter," as evidenced by their celebrations of Tamir Rice and Trayvon Martin's murders.

HAHAHAHAHA Society is better off w/o those two failed wannabe thugletts
^ "All lives matter" advocate

Gracie
She does not represent me, nor do I represent her. Saying all lives matter means exactly that. All lives. For this gal to be punished for saying it goes against her right to express her thoughts. From what I read, her saying "forget black lives matter". No. Don't forget black lives matter. They do. Just like ALL lives matter. Unless they are murderers, child abusers, etc. Then their lives don't matter regardless of ethnicity/race/skin color.
In my opinion. Which I presume is racist to some.
"All lives matter" is not racist. It is only racist when used to shut black people up when they are grieving. Which is what it is mostly used for.

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

It's fucked up that one race makes up a disproportionate amount of those killed by police.

Don't want to get shot, act more like Theo Huxtable and less like Tupac.

Hey, guy, Theo Huxtable is a fictional character. I know this is difficult for you to get.

It's an EXAMPLE, idiot.

"All lives matter" was created as a "fuck you" to black people. "All lives matter" advocates most certainly do not think "all lives matter," as evidenced by their celebrations of Tamir Rice and Trayvon Martin's murders.

Gracie
She does not represent me, nor do I represent her. Saying all lives matter means exactly that. All lives. For this gal to be punished for saying it goes against her right to express her thoughts. From what I read, her saying "forget black lives matter". No. Don't forget black lives matter. They do. Just like ALL lives matter. Unless they are murderers, child abusers, etc. Then their lives don't matter regardless of ethnicity/race/skin color.

it's a violation of her freedom of speech and expression....a lawsuit waiting to happen
Yeah, every time a student government does something a member doesn't like, it's a "lawsuit waiting to happen" :rofl:

Gracie

it's a violation of her freedom of speech and expression....a lawsuit waiting to happen
Yeah, every time a student government does something a member doesn't like, it's a "lawsuit waiting to happen" :rofl:

What don't you understand or are unable to understand it's a violation of her freedom of speech and/or expression? Where does it stop? Will you start banning words? Books? The right to assemble? Are you fucking daft or just an advocate of Fascism because someone said something that offends you? Are you a little snowflake in need of safe places?

"Black lives matter" was created to improve the situation of black people. "All lives matter" was created as a middle finger to black people. I can see why her fellow SGA members decided to sanction her.
So what do you call the black people people that are Republican and Christian that are also promoting "All lives matter". :asshole:

Gracie
"All lives matter" is not racist. It is only racist when used to shut black people up when they are grieving. Which is what it is mostly used for.

Is THAT why they shouted that democratic candidate O'Malley off the stage, they were GRIEVING?

By the student posting "All Lives Matter" she communicated her aggression directly at those who disagree with her. Those individuals will now require lengthy visits to the nearest safe space in order to recover.
Only time will tell if this is sufficient, or if they will require more intense therapy.

By the student posting "All Lives Matter" she communicated her aggression directly at those who disagree with her. Those individuals will now require lengthy visits to the nearest safe space in order to recover.
Only time will tell if this is sufficient, or if they will require more intense therapy.

Meh, looks to me like the only one whining here is Ms. White Bread Privilege.

"All Lives Matter" is as old as civilization.

Your very existence and your kind of blind political correctness is a middle finger to civilized human beings.

Anybody who takes issue with the statement "All Lives Matter" only say it all about themselves. May that student kick butt.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

It's fucked up that one race makes up a disproportionate amount of those killed by police.

What's fucked up is the disproportionate amount of one race incarcerated that blames anything but their choice to commit crimes that put them there.

If blacks wanted improve their situation, they should work on things designed to stop the ever increasing number of bastard children they have and do things to reduce the choice blacks make to quit school on a higher proportional rate than other groups.

Forum List

Back