Don't You DARE Say That!

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

It's fucked up that one race makes up a disproportionate amount of those killed by police.

What's fucked up is the disproportionate amount of one race incarcerated that blames anything but their choice to commit crimes that put them there.

Most of them dindu nuffin

Or find an excuse why doing it really wasn't their fault.

I think we should value all life equally. It is pretty fucked up to hold one races lives in higher reguard.

It's fucked up that one race makes up a disproportionate amount of those killed by police.

What's fucked up is the disproportionate amount of one race incarcerated that blames anything but their choice to commit crimes that put them there.

Deys waz racists, yo, I dindu nuffins

Deys waz racists, yo, I dindu nuffins

Dey only bes saying summin to me cos I is be black.

Forum List

Back