Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

Really? You can't read? Their own article says 10 years. And, if the allegations are factual, that these were paid rioters who traveled to the venues to instigate a riot then i say hell yes. Ten years is too short a sentence for that fucked up behavior. They harmed REAL people who were doing nothing other than living their lives so yeah, fuck these pricks. They are not protesters, they are paid political agitators and they SHOULD be in prison.

"212 protesters were arrested by the Metropolitan Police Department and initially charged with felony rioting, a crime that carries a 10-year prison sentence and a $25,000 fine. On April 27, the Superior Court of the District of Columbia added additional charges that include urging to riot, conspiracy to riot and destruction of property."

"Olivia Alsip, a 23-year-old from Chicago, told Al Jazeera she never envisioned participating in the anti-Trump protests on inauguration day could leave her facing an 80-year prison sentence."
Is she lying?

Does she even exist? How do you know?

80 years in fucking prison for exercising a Constitutionally protected right!

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations
A frightening crackdown on free speech is underway across the country.

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.
Dissent is not what they are being charged with. Why do you feel you have to lie?

Dissent is not what they are being charged with. Why do you feel you have to lie?
Dissent is exactly what the majority were doing.
I want you to read and then post the exact charges against these people. You can go person by person, or as a group. I'll put money on it that not a single charge is dissent.

In fact, I'll bet it is along the lines of criminal mischief, felony property destruction, and terroristic activities. But lets see the actual charges.

That is for a judge to decide; not YOU.
What is your opinion? What do YOU think?
I would have to see what they did before I could have an opinion. Just seeing a list of generic charges doesn't tell me exactly what each one of them did. I do think it would be smart to crack down on leftist violence by handing out harsh sentences. You guys are WAY out of hand now and you're doing a lot of harm to our nation's culture.

Didn't see 80 years. They have been charged not sentenced.......................

They broke shit and violated the law..........and will get their day in court................if they are innocent........then they will do no time..............The American Way.
It says it in the first fucking paragraph of the article and again from a direct quote from one of the people being charged, how could you possibly miss it?
Only if they get convicted of multiple offenses.........and again.........none of them have been convicted.

So............it's BS..............

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Obviously, the protesters broke laws that were already on the books.

That's why they got charged with a crime.

Quite simple when you think about it. ....... :cool:

RWNJs are the opposite of patriotic. Remember when the Turkish thugs brat up peaceful demonstrators? The RWNJs were on the side of the thugs - NOT the constitutionally- guaranteed right of the protesters. WTH is wrong with them?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I may think that conservatives are wrong and/or wrong-headed about many issues, but I don't doubt that they love their country.

On the other hand, when dealing with a Regressive Leftist, I do have to hear about how America is a racist country, America is an unfair country, America is a greedy country, how America stole our country from the Indians, how our economic system is bad, how we need to fundamentally change the country, how our public traditions offend them, and how our Constitution was written by a gang of rich, white slave-rapists.

So there's that.

What silly shit! Who exactly has been charged with exercising a constitutional right? A crime is a crime protester or not. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations

Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.
There is a big difference between free speech, decent and rioting, looting and burning shit to the ground.

Rioting and destruction of property is not a form of free speech.

Where did that happen?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

/---- The Right is patriotic. So there.

The right is patriotic.

Violence is a crime.
They didn't commit violence. They were corralled like cattle.

/---- you can understand our confusion when Rosie showed up.
IMG_4201.JPG

Forum List

Back