Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

Who says?
Says the lawsuit against the MPD.

Protesters File Lawsuit Against D.C. Police After Inauguration Day Arrests

The lawsuit stems from arrests that occurred at 12th and L Street NW, where officers "kettled" a group of protesters, a crowd control tactic in which officers surround people and prevent or curtail their exit around 10:30 a.m.

The lawsuit alleges that police then "indiscriminately and repeatedly" used chemical irritants, batons, and flash-bang grenades against the people inside the kettle, which included "members of the media, attorneys, legal observers, and medics," as well as protesters who did not destroy any private property.

Lawsuits don't say anything. They claim. And the burden of proof is on them.

I've never been to Berkley you unsufferable loon. Nobody is going to get 80 years, they'll plea and get at most a year if that. But that felony conviction is a burn
No one should be punished for a crime they didn't commit. The majority of the 200 people didn't do anything wrong.

Let's cut the foreplay. We both know what is going on. Trump is using the DOJ to criminalize dissent in order to stop the criticism of his Administration.

I've never been to Berkley you unsufferable loon. Nobody is going to get 80 years, they'll plea and get at most a year if that. But that felony conviction is a burn
No one should be punished for a crime they didn't commit. The majority of the 200 people didn't do anything wrong.

Let's cut the foreplay. We both know what is going on. Trump is using the DOJ to criminalize dissent in order to stop the criticism of his Administration.

Prove they didnt commit a crime. So far all you have is whining and word salad. It's quite boring listening to you whine

I love how the right claims they embrace the Constitution, love this country and are true patriots, but sit silently by when someone is facing 80 years in prison for protesting the Presidents' inauguration.

I love how the right claims they embrace the Constitution, love this country and are true patriots, but sit silently by when someone is facing 80 years in prison for protesting the Presidents' inauguration.

Their rights end where everyone else's begin.

They blocked access to buildings, closed streets and destroyed private and public property. That's not protest. That is riot.

Forum List

Back