• He Will Be Impeached

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He Will Be Thrown Out of Office and Jailed

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Russ Alllah Gehry

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2016
Place your bets. State your opinion. I will be reviving this thread with a poll periodically throughout the Disgusting One's term

Donald Trump is Tremendously Unqualified to Lead This Nation

He may be unqualified, but with Putin guiding and mentoring him he will learn how to make Russia great again.

Yes, he certainly could never come up to this guys accomplishments!

5pEm5Hr.jpg

Place your bets. State your opinion. I will be reviving this thread with a poll periodically throughout the Disgusting One's term

I agree that you have absolutely no basis for your opinion about Trump. You post purely because you're a douche bag and a moron.

I agree that you have absolutely no basis for your opinion about Trump. You post purely because you're a douche bag and a moron.

Another jerk Who cannot defend his Messiah.

Drumpf's Disgusting Demeanor Will Be His Ruin
  1. Agree
  2. Don't Agree
  3. He Will Be Impeached
  4. He Will Be Thrown Out of Office and Jailed
All the above - except #2.

What are "W"'s? Why does the angry and incoherent mentally deficient dying democrat base play these games before the president elect is even sworn in?

I have successfully defended him for 18 months now.

really?

really?
Really.

really?
Really.
You must be seriously selective in your understanding

So was Clinton

Good reason not to vote for either

I think you're right, but that's what happens when "Tremendously Unqualified" vs. "You Gotta Friggin Be Kidding Me"...the only difference if Hillary won is that this thread would have had a Republican OP

Forum List

Back