Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

who are you again?

Back to topic- racist dog whistle for resident Red Staters works :up: every time.

Someone who has an open mind.
A video showing white only students for a sorority is no less right/wrong than the black only sororities all over the nation.

Of course the Truth gives you major butthurt. Here, this might help:

2015-08-18_10-32-32.jpg

Last edited:
who are you again?

Back to topic- racist dog whistle for resident Red Staters works :up: every time.

Someone who has an open mind.
A video showing white only students for a sorority is no less right/wrong than the black only sororities all over the nation.

And only an anti-white racist would think that it was, wrong that is.

And to be clear, for the dumber people in the thread, I have no problem with all black sororities.

where are all the ant-racists to denounce the overtly racist backlash against the innocent sorority girls and the overtly racist OP?

calling:

chief buffalo shit
derido te
right winger
lugnuts
asslicker

can anyone else think if there are any other self-righteous hypocrites that have not denounced this OP?

You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
But this is not surprising for Southern school sororities.

Did you know there are all black frats and sorors?

black by design, no other race allowed.

but your offended b/c your pathetic and weak
Wait...when did I say I was offended? It did remind me of a Carls Jr. Ad tho.

Forum List

Back