Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

To the OP - see my photos?
Now STFU
who are you again?

Back to topic- racist dog whistle for resident Red Staters works :up: every time.

Err, what are you talking about?

There is nothing racist in the linked video.

It is not racist to point that out, nor to point out that the people who see racism where there is none, such as this example are assholes.

All you have done is provide a fine example of how you libs are insane.

You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
But this is not surprising for Southern school sororities.
they said nothing about academics or benevolent activities. Just white girls prancing around being white.

Guess who pulled the ad rightards?

A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
they said nothing about academics or benevolent activities. Just white girls prancing around being white.

You say "white" like it is a bad thing.

Is that you intent?

oh great. My thread is infected w/ the post bot- correll

Dude. Your words.

"Just white girls prancing around being white."

I just want to know what you are trying to say or do.

You've claimed that this is some type of "racist dog whistle" but you're the only one who is saying something that seems racist.

Again, who cares you sniveling waste of carbon?

Dude. Your words.

You've claimed that this is some type of "racist dog whistle" but you're the only one who is saying something that seems racist.
my name isn't "dude". What are you? 14?

Dude. Your words.

Really? THat's your response to me pointing out that you are the only one saying anything racist, in your dog whistle thread?

You want to try again?

Dude. Your words.

I have another moniker for you :blsmile:

the white pride- types
tard2.gif
have really come out in force.

the white pride- types
tard2.gif
have really come out in force.

They're really only marching behind the stupid brigade after you opened the door for them. The amount of self loathing you must wake up to every morning has to be quite pitiful. Seriously, get a fucking life. You might be a happier person.

The ugly and unhappy people can't stand to see attractive and happy people enjoying themselves.

And that pretty much sums up Progressive Ideology.

I'll also note the toxic worldview which celebrates videos of blacks pistol whipping a white cop into unconsciousness but gets its panties in a twist over some white girls dancing around.

Forum List

Back