Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

you watch it yet Scooter? Thats what I thought.

I did. What's the big fucking deal?
read the quote in the OP. I thought that would go w/o saying :dunno:

I did read it. I think anyone who has a problem with this video has shit for brains.
color me surprised. :doubt:

NEWSFLASH kiddo!!! Theres more to college/sororities than partying & strutting & strutting around in street walker clothes w/ your white friends. They are supposed to be involved in academics and philanthropy, among other things, but you knew that right?

From my OP that you claimed to have read:

Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.

Again, Who the hell cares?

Why is everyone so concerned about how others want to live their lives?

586x293CoverHeader4003.jpg
My eyes, my eyes!

All white sorority : racist
All black sorority : thoughtful and enlightening and wonderful and progressive and tolerant and all around celebration worthy.

That's true. I'm sick and tired of this race card bullshit. Sororities are "sisterhoods" where women who have things in common would be members. Not EVERY goddamn thing has to do with diversity and political correctness.

All black sorority : thoughtful and enlightening and wonderful and progressive and tolerant and all around celebration worthy.

That's true. I'm sick and tired of this race card bullshit. Sororities are "sisterhoods" where women who have things in common would be members. Not EVERY goddamn thing has to do with diversity and political correctness.

Yep. Just like black colleges. Have the race baiters considered that black girls maybe don't WANT to be in that group?

Yep. Just like black colleges. Have the race baiters considered that black girls maybe don't WANT to be in that group?

Well, I'm just upset because they didn't include any brunettes. :( That's racist.

You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
But this is not surprising for Southern school sororities.

A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.

Still not "racist." Like another poster said, perhaps no black people have even tried to join this particular sorority. Sororities are for women who share common goals and backgrounds in most instances. Some sororities have absolutely nothing to do with academic success or anything like that, obviously. They are more like "exclusive clubs" than anything else, but that doesn't mean they would exclude a person based upon skin color.

Did you know there are all black frats and sorors?

black by design, no other race allowed.

but your offended b/c your pathetic and weak

Actually their bylaws probably don't exclude non-blacks de jure, but de facto, very few whites apply, and probably even fewer get accepted.

Still not "racist." Like another poster said, perhaps no black people have even tried to join this particular sorority. Sororities are for women who share common goals and backgrounds in most instances. Some sororities have absolutely nothing to do with academic success or anything like that, obviously. They are more like "exclusive clubs" than anything else, but that doesn't mean they would exclude a person based upon skin color.

I think it all boils down to the writer of the article and everyone who has a problem with them saying "they are being female wrong!"

I think it all boils down to the writer of the article and everyone who has a problem with them saying "they are being female wrong!"

Well, one cannot deny the fact that they look pretty silly in the video. :lol: But I just can't see how people can accuse them of being racists. They are just young girls is all. I highly doubt they have any nefarious intents or hatred on their minds when they made the video.

Actually their bylaws probably don't exclude non-blacks de jure, but de facto, very few whites apply, and probably even fewer get accepted.
threads already full of all black frats

Well, one cannot deny the fact that they look pretty silly in the video. :lol: But I just can't see how people can accuse them of being racists. They are just young girls is all. I highly doubt they have any nefarious intents or hatred on their minds when they made the video.

The racist accusation is just the one we have seen. I'm sure some rad feminist is already frothing about how the video is cis-gender norm bigotry.

Yep, Dot Cum's selective outrage is typical of his ilk.

you watch it yet Scooter? Thats what I thought.

I did. What's the big fucking deal?
read the quote in the OP. I thought that would go w/o saying :dunno:

I did read it. I think anyone who has a problem with this video has shit for brains.
color me surprised. :doubt:

NEWSFLASH kiddo!!! Theres more to college/sororities than partying & strutting & strutting around in street walker clothes w/ your white friends. They are supposed to be involved in academics and philanthropy, among other things, but you knew that right?

From my OP that you claimed to have read:

Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
I wonder if they needed extra points added to their SAT scores to gain admission like black students do?

Yep, Dot Cum's selective outrage is typical of his ilk.

TNB

Forum List

Back