Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

I guess it was racist because they didn't have enough black skanks or fat Hispanics or something.

It would figure libs would have a problem with this.

Ruined the day I'm sure for our resident white Uncle Tom's.

TD_College_BlackSorority3_1.jpg

Overtly racist?????? what did they use bad words.......diss Obama.....maybe its just more proof or lib hate
Everyone in the sorority is white.

So? Everyone on the University of Kentucky starting basketball team is black. Is that racist? All the players playing quarterback at Ohio State...the most prolific role there....are black. Is that racist?

You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.

How is this "overtly racist?" Explain.

I'll say this much. It was stupid as all hell. :lol: But racist? Meh, I don't think so.

Forum List

Back