Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

Overtly racist?????? what did they use bad words.......diss Obama.....maybe its just more proof or lib hate

Don't you know that ALL pretty white girls are racist

2up7lhv.jpg

You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
How the fuck is this racist?....
Gotta tell ya...As a nation we are in deep shit.

Overtly racist?????? what did they use bad words.......diss Obama.....maybe its just more proof or lib hate
Everyone in the sorority is white.
There was another thread on this. Someone asked when the University was going to have some kind of negative reaction and why....
I responded with "Because the women are Caucasian....And to the politically correct, any time white people gather or form an organization the limp wristed liberals assume the group is practicing exclusion. Then the libs start screaming.

you watch it yet Scooter? Thats what I thought.

I did. What's the big fucking deal?
read the quote in the OP. I thought that would go w/o saying :dunno:

I did read it. I think anyone who has a problem with this video has shit for brains.
color me surprised. :doubt:

NEWSFLASH kiddo!!! Theres more to college/sororities than partying & strutting & strutting around in street walker clothes w/ your white friends. They are supposed to be involved in academics and philanthropy, among other things, but you knew that right?

From my OP that you claimed to have read:

Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
oh yes....We MUST have diversity( aka no whites allowed) rammed down our throats....
To make you flaming lefties simmer down, Yes...Let's have racial quotas for everything....
Let's make it a felony to not have different ethnic foods on our plate. Let's make this extreme. It's what you lefties want....
Here...let's make this simple....All of us have the right to be able to associate with who we want and if so choose, exclude those with whom we want nothing to do. And we have the right to do this whenever we want and how we want.
If you don't like it, tough shit.
You don't get to tell anyone else what to do.......

I guess this means the Georgetown basketball team has been racist all these years because they have black players only.
That was brought up in a news item on 60 minutes. Dan Rather interviewed John Thompson. Rather played the race card and threw Thompson a softball question about the exclusion of all non blacks from his program.
Thompson was complaining about his team being the most vilified of any NCAA D 1 program.
Thompson insisted his teams were disliked because they were all black. Of course he missed the point. G'Town was hated because the players led the NCAA in bitching about calls and arguing with on court officials. His program was dislike because it was viewed as racially exclusionary.

[
Everyone in the sorority is white.
. And HOT babes!
Yeah those were some damn sexy cum dumpsters :thup:

Another libtard revealing his contempt for women, but he makes up for it by saying he's going to vote for Hitlary, supposdly.
400px-Fem_told.jpg
Stupid
Oh I'm ever so shocked you'd think that :rolleyes:

You can't make this stuff up.

U. Alabama sorority removes recruiting video after backlash
A glitzy, ditzy recruiting video for the University of Alabama’s Alpha Phi sorority was denounced by the school and declared “worse for women than Donald Trump” by one writer before being swiftly scrubbed from YouTube.

The four-minute video, which has the sheen of a professionally shot clip, shows dozens of members from the apparently all-white sorority strutting in bikinis, partying in their opulent house, compulsively laughing, blowing bubbles and lounging around in matching white dresses. Set to the clubby Seven Lions song “Strangers,” the video makes no reference to academic achievement, philanthropy or individuality.
But this is not surprising for Southern school sororities.

Did you know there are all black frats and sorors?

black by design, no other race allowed.

but your offended b/c your pathetic and weak
Wait...when did I say I was offended? It did remind me of a Carls Jr. Ad tho.
pfft, you're a leftist, so yea, you're offended

What was racist about it?? ....... :dunno:

White people enjoying themselves without a minority in sight can easily be construed as racist or hateful by SJWs who've been brainwashed by the usual suspects into hating themselves because they're White.

PS. Oddly, neither the SPLC or the ADL has ever had a minority president.

yall do realize they wear white to show off their tans......how funny that a bunch of bimbos are getting attention for just being bimbos

yall do realize they wear white to show off their tans......how funny that a bunch of bimbos are getting attention for just being bimbos

I don't think it got the reaction they were expecting. I think they were trying to project an image of care-free and fun-loving young girls, but it was a bit over the top. :lol: Not racist to me in any way, just silly. Lol.

it is like yall have never seen sorority girls before....bimbos united

they will get out bama and marry well.....a kappa whatever lol

Rolled the video few more times. To some extent, I could accept the notion that video is disgusting. It has too much hip-hop music in it. It should be replaced with classical tune.

It's rather bigoted to assume that a woman is dumb just because she's pretty.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back