Dopey overtly racist white sorority video pulled

they were right to pull their sea of white ad

What's the matter? You don't like white? If white women wear white dresses, that is offensive to you? :D Come on . . . get over yourself.
is frolicking around in white dresses in a white sorority the purpose of Higher Ed ? That's what I thought. Dismissed.
then you have the stupid illiterate black athletes that don't graduate and speak ebonics

What's the matter? You don't like white? If white women wear white dresses, that is offensive to you? :D Come on . . . get over yourself.
is frolicking around in white dresses in a white sorority the purpose of Higher Ed ? That's what I thought. Dismissed.

Do you support the all black fraternities having massive ghetto style block parties...on campuses of black colleges?

To be consistent...I assume you're gonna say they don't belong and should be forced to whiten up for diversity. Right?

Is their school an all white school? :doubt:

Leave me alone kid.

Reading your zany posts remind me of a movie quote: Maybe debating is just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Leave me alone kid.

Reading your zany posts remind me of a movie quote: Maybe debating is just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Dot-

Notice how none of the resident leftists are on here joining your cause?????? Maybe you are a little too far out on this one. The video is silly and vapid, but to label it racist is crying wolf over racism and does more harm to your cause than good. Time to take your whooping and go home.

Leave me alone kid.

Dot-

Notice how none of the resident leftists are on here joining your cause?????? Maybe you are a little too far out on this one. The video is silly and vapid, but to label it racist is crying wolf over racism and does more harm to your cause than good. Time to take your whooping and go home.
n00bs giving orders now?

Leave me alone kid.

Dot-

n00bs giving orders now?

Noobs giving good advice.

You have really made yourself look bad here.

That is not the purpose of a sorority. Derp. A sorority is a club and has nothing to do with academics. :rolleyes-41:

just like I said, Correl has infested my thread w/ his serial posting. He doesn't "get it" that quality is better than quantity.

just like I said, Correl has infested my thread w/ his serial posting. He doesn't "get it" that quality is better than quantity.

Moronic non sequitur.

I like that you admitted that "White People being white" is racist in your mind.

It really makes you, and to the extent that you are acting so much like LIbs in generally, just more openly, look like the racist jerks you are.

Your various "points" such as supposedly being worried about "education" have been well crushed by others before I got here.

Could you take another swing at explaining what about this is racist to you?

Moronic non sequitur.

I like that you admitted that "White People being white" is racist in your mind.

It really makes you, and to the extent that you are acting so much like LIbs in generally, just more openly, look like the racist jerks you are.

Your various "points" such as supposedly being worried about "education" have been well crushed by others before I got here.

I think maybe he's gay or something. :D

Moronic non sequitur.

He's jelly that the girls looked prettier in their white dresses than he does in his. :D

Forum List

Back