Dossier fails the test of time; Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

18 months of locking up people for not paying taxes NOT remembering a specific DATE or exactly what they said to someone 2 years ago, and what 13 indictments of Russian national and companies....one of which wasn't in existence at the time mentioned on the indictment.....AND REFUSING TO DISCLOSE WHAT HE HAS ON THAT COMPANY WHEN THEY FIGHT IT IN COURT!..the COERCION of people promising them 20 to 20 years in jail for process crimes, BUT 2 weeks, to 3 years if they COOPERATE with Mulehead and swear to what he wants them to say....that's a NO BRAINER!
I know. Sounds like the take down of an Organized Crime Family, doesn't it?

So where's the Trump campaign's "Russian collusion" in all this?

Admit it: There wasn't any.
Why can’t Trump honestly tell us what was discussed in Trump Tower?
Why do they keep lying about who was there,?
Next we will go back to Stormy, and 2 scoops of ice cream, AND he didnt go to a war zone.....DAMN, you American Communists have a book now on TALKING POINTS, too bad people with 3 digit IQ's are out here to tell thectruth!

Again, tell us in your own words what did the Russians do

to elect Trump.....

You can't or won't because you know it will show your stupidity...

We all know you are full of SHIT....
you ignore everything.

you refute not one fact.

you come across as a little girl pouting and whining until she wears everyone down and get what she wants. Very Trump-like:

[ "New Day" host Chris Cuomo asked the Republican presidential candidate about a recent Rich Lowry column in National Review that described Trump as "the most fabulous whiner in all of American politics."

Trump agreed but clarified that he whines to win.

"I think he's probably right. I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said. ]​

You prove over and over again you are full of SHIT.....

18 months of locking up people for not paying taxes NOT remembering a specific DATE or exactly what they said to someone 2 years ago, and what 13 indictments of Russian national and companies....one of which wasn't in existence at the time mentioned on the indictment.....AND REFUSING TO DISCLOSE WHAT HE HAS ON THAT COMPANY WHEN THEY FIGHT IT IN COURT!..the COERCION of people promising them 20 to 20 years in jail for process crimes, BUT 2 weeks, to 3 years if they COOPERATE with Mulehead and swear to what he wants them to say....that's a NO BRAINER!

Can't tell us in your own words can you?

Even you have to except the fact you are full of SHIT....

I think you meant "accept"

uneducated liberals are the funniest.

Forget the fake attacks on the Steele Dossier or the Mueller Investigation: deal with facts

5708-1546266814-5dba00ef815a86de50d5d4e04e7ce794.jpg

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

[ In sum, the official record connects Russian intelligence—behind the guise of Guccifer 2.0—to Wikileaks and, to a lesser extent, to Stone. It also connects Corsi and Stone to Wikileaks. It does not, however, corroborate the statement in the dossier that the Russian intelligence “operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team.” Put another way, Mueller and his team have not yet alleged or asserted in public filings that individuals associated with the Trump campaign knew that Guccifer 2.0 was a Russian intelligence cover and that the documents in Wikileaks’s possession came from Russian government hackers.

To date, the communications that draw the clearest line between the Russian government, hacked documents and the Trump campaign are detailed not in court filings, but rather in emails between Donald Trump Jr. and Rob Goldstone, a British-born former tabloid reporter and entertainment publicist. Trump Jr. released this correspondence in July 2017. In those emails, Goldstone wrote:
The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective ]​

Last edited:

the truth! RUSSIAN SPY for the Democrats, even sat behind a DemocRAT at a congressional gearing!

Fact is Lawfare did a retrospective piece on it all

I'm not sure if the wingnuts can attack Lawfare Blog as lefties, liberals, Marxists..whatever...

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective

Wikipedia entries:
Benjamin Wittes (born November 5, 1969) is an American journalist who focuses on issues of national security and law. He is a Senior Fellow in Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, where he is the Research Director in Public Law, and Co-Director of the Harvard Law School – Brookings Project on Law and Security.[1] He works principally on issues related to American law and national security. Along with Robert M. Chesney and Jack Goldsmith, Wittes cofounded the Lawfare Blog,[2] which is devoted to the discussion of U.S. national security choices. Wittes is also a member of the Hoover Institution's Task Force on National Security and Law.[3][4] Wittes is a frequent speaker on topics of detention, interrogation, and national security, before academic, government, policy, and military audiences.

Jack Landman Goldsmith (born September 26, 1962) is an American lawyer and Harvard Law School professor who has written extensively in the field of international law, civil procedure, cyber law, and national security law.[2] He has been "widely considered one of the brightest stars in the conservative legal firmament."[3]

Robert M. "Bobby" Chesney is an American lawyer and the Charles I. Francis Professor in Law at The University of Texas School of Law, where he serves as the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and teaches courses relating to U.S. national security and constitutional law.[1] Chesney addresses issues involving national security and law, including matters relating to military detention, the use of force, terrorism-related prosecutions, the role of the courts in national security affairs, and the relationship between military and intelligence community activities.[2] He is a co-founder and contributor along with Benjamin Wittes and Jack Goldsmith to the Lawfare Blog.[3]

the truth! RUSSIAN SPY for the Democrats, even sat behind a DemocRAT at a congressional gearing!
Russian spies sat in Trump Tower with the president's son and campaign staff

Last edited:

Russian spies sat in Trump Tower with the president's son ad campaign staff

Can't tell us how a single vote was changed can you?

You are such an Ass.....

A dossier that claims Putin has compromising information on Trump and that Trump is afraid to provoke him

Why would anyone believe such a thing?

[ image of silly girls deleted for space] so blame me if it's that bad...
Silly images? Trump is president. He is also a congenital liar, a draft dodger and a disgusting degenerate who force kisses women and brags about grabbing their pussies

A dossier that claims Putin has compromising information on Trump and that Trump is afraid to provoke him

Why would anyone believe such a thing?
but the Rosenstein letter and the Lawfare blog retrospective looking at it all, is enough to show the apologists here for the fools they are

You are such an Ass.....
How?

Trumps campaign was based on a Crooked HIllary rant. The Russians fed him information that Trump repeatedly used in his campaign
It got Trump elected

You are such an Ass.....
How?

Trumps campaign was based on a Crooked HIllary rant. The Russians fed him information that Trump repeatedly used in his campaign
It got Trump elected

TMuiJgS.jpg

You are such an Ass.....
vote changed? did somebody say the Russians broke into machines and changed votes?

People do have proof the Russians influenced and interfered with the US elections. But Trump apologists say 'So what?'

but we have an investigation, and people are going to prison and it isn't over

Not a TARD on the board can tell us how

one single vote was changed by the Russians...

This fact makes it clear to the SANE, all the libtards

are full of SHIT....

When JGalt runs out of oral diarrhea he posts silly images. Sort of sad and pathetic, that such immature postings tend to diminish threads

Not a TARD on the board can tell us how

one single vote was changed by the Russians...

This fact makes it clear to the SANE, all the libtards

are full of SHIT....
more of Trump's team will be facing prison time

ok

no one claims any votes were 'changed'

next

You are such an Ass.....
vote changed? did somebody say the Russians broke into machines and changed votes?

People do have proof the Russians influenced and interfered with the US elections. But Trump apologists say 'So what?'

but we have an investigation, and people are going to prison and it isn't over

Tic Tock dumb ass.....

Forum List

Back