🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century

Only on Fox with the dying white part of a Merica.

The rest of us are waiting for Robert Mueller.

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

I am waiting too.:04:
What happened with Uranium One that was illegal.....? Nothing.

Did Russia get any of that Uranium from the US mine it bought?

the answer is NO.....

So what's the issue or the problem?

Pay to play
by Mueller?

The pay for play is a farce, the guy who donated money to the Clinton campaign sold off his ownership of Uranium one years before the Russians bought it, and he donated the money to the foundation because he shared the same charity cause with Bill clinton, AND it was all before anyone even knew she would some day become secretary of state....

It's another fake news story.

:rofl:

Lie much?

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

the answer is NO.....

Pay to play
by Mueller?

He was involved
I think all of you need to seek psychological help cuz you all are bat shit :cuckoo:

:D

what makes people so in to fake conspiracies and the paranoia they are suffering from....?? :dunno:

You are clueless about the entire thing, it's obvious and you look ill informed.

Screaming fake news isn't helping you

You mean like the irs conspiracy?
Justice Department settles with conservative groups over IRS scrutiny
The IRS admitted it was wrong when it based screenings of the groups’ applications on their names or policy positions, subjected the groups to heightened scrutiny and delays and demanded unnecessary information from the groups, the agreement in the Washington case said.

The IRS “expresses its sincere apology,” it said.

the answer is NO.....

Pay to play
by Mueller?

He was involved
I think all of you need to seek psychological help cuz you all are bat shit :cuckoo:

what makes people so in to fake conspiracies and the paranoia they are suffering from....?? :dunno:

the answer is NO.....

Pay to play
by Mueller?

He was involved

Party above all, Comrade.

HOAX of the century is more like it!!!

The dems paid for a hoax?

You betcha

Yep, a hoax they used to spy on the opposition candidate and the president elect. A hoax they have used to attempt a coup.

Treason? You betcha.

The Communists think this is going to blow over?

Nope - they are cooked. The Maoist democrat party is done - over.

Oh what a tangled web they weave when they practice to deceive....and it comes back and bites them in the ass

Let's see...

No one forced then FBI director James Comey to withhold critical information from a FISA judge in order to surveil American citizens, or to purchase an opposition-research dossier from a political campaign in the middle of an election cycle. Nor did anyone force Comey to leak confidential notes of a meeting with the president of the United States to the media in a deliberate effort to force appointment of a special counsel. Comey swore that he did not write his letter of legal exoneration until after interviewing Hillary Clinton; we now know that was likely also a false statement. Comey also changed the wording of his original draft to ensure Hillary Clinton’s immunity from possible criminal liability. No one forced the FBI’s top lawyer and recently reassigned general counsel, James Baker, to leak elements of the so-called Steele dossier to the media during the 2016 campaign

No one forced Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to conduct a romantic affair via FBI secure phones, a texting correspondence that revealed that they both were prejudicial to the object of their own then-current investigation, Donald Trump, or to meet with Andrew McCabe to commiserate about their mutual dislike of Donald Trump. Note that their departures from the Mueller collusion investigation were not immediately announced, but rather such news was released months later to suggest that the reassignments was neither connected nor out of the ordinary.

No one forced a compromised Andrew McCabe to continue with the Hillary Clinton email investigation, despite the fact that his wife had recently received several hundred thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from a Clinton-affiliated political-action committee. No one forced him to concede that without the use of the dossier, FISA warrants would have been unlikely.

They all belong to jail.

Let's see...

No one forced then FBI director James Comey to withhold critical information from a FISA judge in order to surveil American citizens, or to purchase an opposition-research dossier from a political campaign in the middle of an election cycle. Nor did anyone force Comey to leak confidential notes of a meeting with the president of the United States to the media in a deliberate effort to force appointment of a special counsel. Comey swore that he did not write his letter of legal exoneration until after interviewing Hillary Clinton; we now know that was likely also a false statement. Comey also changed the wording of his original draft to ensure Hillary Clinton’s immunity from possible criminal liability. No one forced the FBI’s top lawyer and recently reassigned general counsel, James Baker, to leak elements of the so-called Steele dossier to the media during the 2016 campaign

No one forced Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to conduct a romantic affair via FBI secure phones, a texting correspondence that revealed that they both were prejudicial to the object of their own then-current investigation, Donald Trump, or to meet with Andrew McCabe to commiserate about their mutual dislike of Donald Trump. Note that their departures from the Mueller collusion investigation were not immediately announced, but rather such news was released months later to suggest that the reassignments was neither connected nor out of the ordinary.

No one forced a compromised Andrew McCabe to continue with the Hillary Clinton email investigation, despite the fact that his wife had recently received several hundred thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from a Clinton-affiliated political-action committee. No one forced him to concede that without the use of the dossier, FISA warrants would have been unlikely.

They all belong to jail.

Comey calling his critics "weasels and liars" is off the charts ironic

There is no dossiergate, only lies that something criminal happened.

Amen! Christopher Steele is a greater and more patriotic American than all the Trump NaziCons who are trying to trash him put together. Thank you, Mr. Steele!

Christopher Steele, American.

mm8r4x.gif

the answer is NO.....

Pay to play
Didn't happen, as you well know.

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century but the American Press is showing its total lack of integrity by ignoring it just to protect the Dirty Democrats

If this gets sweep under the rug it will mean that the Democrats have finally destroyed our democracy.

There is nothing to sweep under the rug. There is no "there" there. The Republicans and Trump have no integrity. Attacking our law enforcement agencies just to protect Trump. That is un-American and un-patriotic.

Yep, he may be British - but he WARNED America!
He didn’t “warn” America, snowflake. He duped America. Well, the Dumbocrats anyway. It was 100% made up and that has been proven already.

You are the ones trying to dupe America. However Americans are not as gullible as you thought. That is why the GOP is making videos. Because no one is buying what they are selling.

The dossier was based on raw intelligence. Last I heard, about 1/3 has been verified as true, about 1/3 is in process of being verified, and about 1/3 is yet to be verified. Bottom line: NONE of it has been proven untrue so far.

You're insane

You are the insane one. You are pushing crazy conspiracy theories. You need a nice padded cell somewhere.

the answer is NO.....

Pay to play

With 9 different agencies? Or can you count.

Yep, he may be British - but he WARNED America!
He didn’t “warn” America, snowflake. He duped America. Well, the Dumbocrats anyway. It was 100% made up and that has been proven already.

Made up? Really? Please give us some "credible" proof from "credible" sources. Why do you hate America?
Isn’t it interesting how Lakhota placed the word credible in quotes? An accidental moment of honesty is always a peek into the abyss of the left-wing mind.

Would you consider the F.B.I. a credible source, Laky? See - the problem is - no matter what I provide you will claim it is not credible simply because it doesn’t support what you so desperately want to believe.
Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations....Steele improperly concealed from and lied to the FBI about those contacts.
But wait - there is more...
..but if Steele did in fact lie to the FBI–as appears likely–he all but certainly committed the same crime
And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Steele is on record stating he felt he had to do everything in his power to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president (bizarre since the little weasel isn’t even a U.S. citizen so our elections are none of his business). Let me know how many sources and how much reality you can deny before you finally relent and I’ll provide that many sources.

Why Didn’t Comey Go After Christopher Steele for Lying to the FBI?

Forum List

Back