🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century

How did that go for Nixon?

This isn't about Nixon. Keep up

Swing and a miss.

Try to keep up.

Dude this ain't my first rodeo. You're pulling shit outa your hole

I don don’t care about rodeos, I do laugh at your ability to follow the line. Is the comparison to Nixon unsettling to you.

Again try to keep up.

Nixon was small potatoes compared to this shit
trump money laundering for the Russian mafia? I agree.

This isn't about Nixon. Keep up

Swing and a miss.

Try to keep up.

I don don’t care about rodeos, I do laugh at your ability to follow the line. Is the comparison to Nixon unsettling to you.

Again try to keep up.

Nobody cares what you believe...trust me on this

The Russian collusion is dragging the GOP down.

Actually the longer the crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy goes on the lower the Psychocrat credibility gets
Yup, the laughable assertion is that the crazy far right psychos are not being dragged down by Mueller's investigation.

When Trump's collapse comes, there will not be anything (nothing at all) the far right can do to prevent it or punish their enemies.

Swing and a miss.

Try to keep up.

Again try to keep up.

So....not only are you deluded into thinking ewe are a maud....you are deluded into thinking you speak for everyone.....:lol: No wonder you are a trumpanzee.....it requires being very deluded.

Where did Trump get the money to build his golf courses. Donald Jr said the money came from Russia. Donald Sr, says it was bought with Trump corp profits. Who are we to believe? The one who admitted he was trying to get Russian dirt on Hillary, or the one who said he had an explosive Clinton announcement?

Actually the longer the crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy goes on the lower the Psychocrat credibility gets
Yup, the laughable assertion is that the crazy far right psychos are not being dragged down by Mueller's investigation.

When Trump's collapse comes, there will not be anything (nothing at all) the far right can do to prevent it or punish their enemies.

soooo why is it taking sooooooo long LOL.....because Mueller doesn't have any evidence of Russian Collusion, it is just another left wing crackpot conspiracy

soooo why is it taking sooooooo long LOL.....because Mueller doesn't have any evidence of Russian Collusion, it is just another left wing crackpot conspiracy
What do you mean by "sooooooo long"?

Took two years for Nixon. Mueller is nowhere near that amount of time so far, Trog.

Hold your britches, sonny.

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century but the American Press is showing its total lack of integrity by ignoring it just to protect the Dirty Democrats

If this gets sweep under the rug it will mean that the Democrats have finally destroyed our democracy.
It is far from being swept under the rug. It will prove to be effective in sweeping corrupt leaders out of the FBI, the DOJ, and Congress, maybe even a few from the judiciary ranks.

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century but the American Press is showing its total lack of integrity by ignoring it just to protect the Dirty Democrats

If this gets sweep under the rug it will mean that the Democrats have finally destroyed our democracy.
It is far from being swept under the rug. It will prove to be effective in sweeping corrupt leaders out of the FBI, the DOJ, and Congress, maybe even a few from the judiciary ranks.

Hope that you are right

Eric Holder is a liar, a coward, a bigot, a kleptocrat, and a traitor.

He was the "boss" of DOJ when this type of nonsense passed for "justice."

Holder also put every Federal crime victim to the test...

Do you support the Dems?
Do you support Obama?

If you didn't answer YES, your case was dropped by THE BIGOT.

Xra1Dw.gif

You mean only Fox has is printing the Nunes propaganda as Nunes intended it to?

What is 'dossiergate'?

What is 'dossiergate'?

LOL!!!!

Clearly, some of the posters here only get their "news" from 100% pure left wing "sources..."

Can you tell us why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other?

NOPE, but you are undoubtedly "sure" that CO2 is "warming" the planet....

What is 'dossiergate'?

LOL!!!!

Clearly, some of the posters here only get their "news" from 100% pure left wing "sources..."

Can you tell us why one Earth polar circle has 9 times the ice of the other?

NOPE, but you are undoubtedly "sure" that CO2 is "warming" the planet....
If you don't know it would be much shorter to have written "I don't know".

What happened to your gender reassignment Surgery?

When you have a Corrupt FBI & DOJ There is No Justice.

Uranium One doesn’t happen if Mueller & Comey are honest men who cared about The Rule of Law.

If Uranium One doesn’t happen Clinton can not generate enough political power and wealth to even run for President!

She doesn’t run for President The Russian Hoax never happens.

Only on Fox with the dying white part of a Merica.

The rest of us are waiting for Robert Mueller.

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

I am waiting too.:04:
What happened with Uranium One that was illegal.....? Nothing.

Did Russia get any of that Uranium from the US mine it bought?

the answer is NO.....

So what's the issue or the problem?

Eric Holder is a liar, a coward, a bigot, a kleptocrat, and a traitor.

He was the "boss" of DOJ when this type of nonsense passed for "justice."

Holder also put every Federal crime victim to the test...

Do you support the Dems?
Do you support Obama?

If you didn't answer YES, your case was dropped by THE BIGOT.

LaStupid

Forum List

Back