🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century

Yep, he may be British - but he WARNED America!
He didn’t “warn” America, snowflake. He duped America. Well, the Dumbocrats anyway. It was 100% made up and that has been proven already.
You are the ones trying to dupe America.
Here is yet another great left-wing intellect screaming “I’m rubber...you’re glue”. :laugh:

I am a real conservative who has not sold his soul to the devil. You are the crazy conspiracy theorist. You're nuts.

ROFLMAO you're no conservative

You don't know the meaning of the word conservative. Ronald Reagan would not be considered a conservative because he would refuse to kow-tow to white supremacists.

Yep, he may be British - but he WARNED America!
He didn’t “warn” America, snowflake. He duped America. Well, the Dumbocrats anyway. It was 100% made up and that has been proven already.
You are the ones trying to dupe America.
Here is yet another great left-wing intellect screaming “I’m rubber...you’re glue”. :laugh:

I am a real conservative who has not sold his soul to the devil. You are the crazy conspiracy theorist. You're nuts.
What “conspiracy”? The guy wrote a fake dossier and sold it to the Clinton campaign. Even they don’t deny that.

What happened to your gender reassignment Surgery?

When you have a Corrupt FBI & DOJ There is No Justice.

Uranium One doesn’t happen if Mueller & Comey are honest men who cared about The Rule of Law.

If Uranium One doesn’t happen Clinton can not generate enough political power and wealth to even run for President!

She doesn’t run for President The Russian Hoax never happens.

Only on Fox with the dying white part of a Merica.

The rest of us are waiting for Robert Mueller.

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

I am waiting too.:04:
What happened with Uranium One that was illegal.....? Nothing.

Did Russia get any of that Uranium from the US mine it bought?

the answer is NO.....

So what's the issue or the problem?
dear LORD! You are one messed up individual! Funny as heck too!

Absolutely ZERO money from the foundation goes in to the Clinton's personal bank, or in to any campaigns, dufus!

What happened to your gender reassignment Surgery?

When you have a Corrupt FBI & DOJ There is No Justice.

Uranium One doesn’t happen if Mueller & Comey are honest men who cared about The Rule of Law.

If Uranium One doesn’t happen Clinton can not generate enough political power and wealth to even run for President!

She doesn’t run for President The Russian Hoax never happens.

Only on Fox with the dying white part of a Merica.

The rest of us are waiting for Robert Mueller.

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

I am waiting too.:04:
What happened with Uranium One that was illegal.....? Nothing.

Did Russia get any of that Uranium from the US mine it bought?

the answer is NO.....

So what's the issue or the problem?
dear LORD! You are one messed up individual! Funny as heck too!

Absolutely ZERO money from the foundation goes in to the Clinton's personal bank, or in to any campaigns, dufus!
Not even for Weddings and Yoga Pants?
I think you are about as confused on this as you are on what bathroom to use, and if you should stand up or sit down to pee.

Forum List

Back