🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century

Let's see...

No one forced then FBI director James Comey to withhold critical information from a FISA judge in order to surveil American citizens, or to purchase an opposition-research dossier from a political campaign in the middle of an election cycle. Nor did anyone force Comey to leak confidential notes of a meeting with the president of the United States to the media in a deliberate effort to force appointment of a special counsel. Comey swore that he did not write his letter of legal exoneration until after interviewing Hillary Clinton; we now know that was likely also a false statement. Comey also changed the wording of his original draft to ensure Hillary Clinton’s immunity from possible criminal liability. No one forced the FBI’s top lawyer and recently reassigned general counsel, James Baker, to leak elements of the so-called Steele dossier to the media during the 2016 campaign

No one forced Peter Strzok and Lisa Page to conduct a romantic affair via FBI secure phones, a texting correspondence that revealed that they both were prejudicial to the object of their own then-current investigation, Donald Trump, or to meet with Andrew McCabe to commiserate about their mutual dislike of Donald Trump. Note that their departures from the Mueller collusion investigation were not immediately announced, but rather such news was released months later to suggest that the reassignments was neither connected nor out of the ordinary.

No one forced a compromised Andrew McCabe to continue with the Hillary Clinton email investigation, despite the fact that his wife had recently received several hundred thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from a Clinton-affiliated political-action committee. No one forced him to concede that without the use of the dossier, FISA warrants would have been unlikely.

They all belong to jail.

No one withheld any information from the FISA court. No one leaked any confidential notes. It is okay for a President to try and stop a FBI investigation? We do not know of any false statements by Comey.

Anyone who thinks that Trump is a idiot must be purged? People are entitled to their personal views.

McCabe was not compromised. Since she ran as a Democrat, is it any surprise that she would receive contributions from Democrats? Remember that little political payoff Trump made to Pam Bondi so she would not bring a class action suit against Trump University. What McCabe said, no one knows. Nunes memo is not a credible source.

Trump and his minions belong in jail. You belong in a padded cell.

Yep, he may be British - but he WARNED America!
He didn’t “warn” America, snowflake. He duped America. Well, the Dumbocrats anyway. It was 100% made up and that has been proven already.
You are the ones trying to dupe America.
Here is yet another great left-wing intellect screaming “I’m rubber...you’re glue”. :laugh:

I am a real conservative who has not sold his soul to the devil. You are the crazy conspiracy theorist. You're nuts.

Posting while conservative either means you’re stupid is or stupid does.

Can’t ya’ll just stay on breitlessbart?

The dossier was based on raw intelligence. Last I heard, about 1/3 has been verified as true, about 1/3 is in process of being verified, and about 1/3 is yet to be verified. Bottom line: NONE of it has been proven untrue so far.

You're insane

You are the insane one. You are pushing crazy conspiracy theories. You need a nice padded cell somewhere.

The Russian Collusion Conspiracy is what's knutts
The Democratic Party is a crazy cult.

Mueller has nothing on Trump

the fact that the FBI & DOJ were weaponized against Trump is alarming & the fact that they colluded to protect Hillary is just as bad

leftists have zero integrity

Great another AmeriClaps member.

Hey how many points do members get for stupidity defending a troll orange president?

Don't know guano. How many points do you progressives get for supporting a criminal like shrillary?

The Russian collusion is dragging the GOP down.

A laughable assertion. The longer the progressives push that meme the more obvious it was the dems doing becomes to the regular American. The dem Party is going to suffer very real, long term damage because of it.

The dossier was based on raw intelligence. Last I heard, about 1/3 has been verified as true, about 1/3 is in process of being verified, and about 1/3 is yet to be verified. Bottom line: NONE of it has been proven untrue so far.
Something like three sentanes have been "verified." Two are public knowledge, and one is an opinion.

The "dossiee" is a pile of crap.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Only on Fox with the dying white part of a Merica.

The rest of us are waiting for Robert Mueller.

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

I am waiting too.:04:
What happened with Uranium One that was illegal.....? Nothing.

Did Russia get any of that Uranium from the US mine it bought?

the answer is NO.....

So what's the issue or the problem?
It's called "pay for play," dingbat.

Waiting for Robert Mueller get indicted as a traitor for his role in Uranium 1 ?

I am waiting too.:04:
What happened with Uranium One that was illegal.....? Nothing.

Did Russia get any of that Uranium from the US mine it bought?

the answer is NO.....

So what's the issue or the problem?

Pay to play
by Mueller?

He was involved
I think all of you need to seek psychological help cuz you all are bat shit :cuckoo:

:D

what makes people so in to fake conspiracies and the paranoia they are suffering from....?? :dunno:
Speaking of fake conspricies, have you heard about the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians?

Yep, he may be British - but he WARNED America!
He didn’t “warn” America, snowflake. He duped America. Well, the Dumbocrats anyway. It was 100% made up and that has been proven already.
You are the ones trying to dupe America.
Here is yet another great left-wing intellect screaming “I’m rubber...you’re glue”. :laugh:

I am a real conservative who has not sold his soul to the devil. You are the crazy conspiracy theorist. You're nuts.

ROFLMAO you're no conservative

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century but the American Press is showing its total lack of integrity by ignoring it just to protect the Dirty Democrats

If this gets sweep under the rug it will mean that the Democrats have finally destroyed our democracy.

Lol! It’s not even scandle of the week!

This week we'll find out Robert Mueller had Seth Rich murdered.

Next week, we'll find out the McCain took Putin's money for both the Uranium One Deal, and for acting as a KGB Courier to funnel Putin's Dossier the FBI.

On his death bed, McCain will come clean and Confess that Hillary Clinton was a KGB AGENT.

Dossiergate is the scandal of the century but the American Press is showing its total lack of integrity by ignoring it just to protect the Dirty Democrats

If this gets sweep under the rug it will mean that the Democrats have finally destroyed our democracy.

Lol! It’s not even scandle of the week!

This week we'll find out Robert Mueller had Seth Rich murdered.

Next week, we'll find out the McCain took Putin's money for both the Uranium One Deal, and for acting as a KGB Courier to funnel Putin's Dossier the FBI.

On his death bed, McCain will come clean and Confess that Hillary Clinton was a KGB AGENT.
The relationship between Hillary and Putin is particularly bad. Back in 2011 she was responsible for protests in Russia.
Russia would never help hillary.

Mueller has nothing on Trump

the fact that the FBI & DOJ were weaponized against Trump is alarming & the fact that they colluded to protect Hillary is just as bad

leftists have zero integrity

Great another AmeriClaps member.

Hey how many points do members get for stupidity defending a troll orange president?

Don't know guano. How many points do you progressives get for supporting a criminal like shrillary?

I don't know who you are referring too. Can you clarify?

Forum List

Back