Dotard does it again.

Has Bone Spur ever even handled a weapon?

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
Did Obama?
DvHN77BX0AAP74H.jpg

SEALs are forward deployed. They have to eat, shit, and sleep somewhere, dumbass.

Tell me everything you know about S.E.A.L. teams, sissy.....I got 3 seconds. Do you think you'd "recognize" the man who just ended your life when he's wearing grease paint and full battle gear? Don't pretend you belong in this thread.

Daily doses of TDS on display from the unhinged left................

We need funding for padded cells to contain this insanity.
:abgg2q.jpg:

An alleged Republican President who has never fired a gun.

My, my, my.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

the-america-we-deserve.jpg

Trump is too stupid to know about these things. Someone on his staff royally fucked up.

But then again, Bone Spur did say he knows more than the generals.

they should have dropped Trump off in the Baghdad City Square wearing his flight jacket, handed him a compass and an AR, wished him good luck, and told him they would see him back at camp ...

:badgrin:
Two can play that game, nerfhead.
We should take the Clintons and the Obamas and drop them from an aircraft at a very high altitude without parachutes.
I think the other person was making a joke.

You seem to be advocating murder.

Neither clever nor funny.

Trump is too stupid to know about these things. Someone on his staff royally fucked up.

they should have dropped Trump off in the Baghdad City Square wearing his flight jacket, handed him a compass and an AR, wished him good luck, and told him they would see him back at camp ...

We should take the Clintons and the Obamas and drop them from an aircraft at a very high altitude without parachutes.

A small child.........the pope.........Jessie Jackson......and a pilot were all in the same plane....

The pilot tells them we are going to crash and there are only 3 parachutes..........
The pilot says I'm the pilot and takes one and jumps.

Jessie Jackson says he's the world's smartest black man grabs one and jumps......

The Pope said to the child .......I've lived a long and Fruitful life.......and...

The child interupts.......STFU Pope........the world's smartest black man just jumped out of the plane with my backpack.........

A small child.........the pope.........Jessie Jackson......and a pilot were all in the same plane....

The pilot tells them we are going to crash and there are only 3 parachutes..........

Jessie Jackson says he's the world's smartest black man grabs one and jumps......

The Pope said to the child .......I've lived a long and Fruitful life.......and...

The child interupts.......STFU Pope........the world's smartest black man just jumped out of the plane with my backpack.........

The Pope and Jesus are on a lake fishing. A gust of wind blows the Pope's hat off. Jesus says, "Don't worry, pontiff, I got it." Jesus walks on the water and retrieves the pope's hat.

The next day on Fox News. BOMBSHELL: Jesus can't swim!

They are probably already on their way home thanks to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

look, a Navy pilot... and the guy in the plaid shirt is a Seal- modern day warriors

donald-trump-in-iraq.jpg

they were there 3 hours ....

3 hours, and he hasnt set foot there since he was elected = PHOTO OP

FUCK TRUMP

Oh no, a pilot on an airbase, how could that possibly be? LMAO

and all for a photo op, and to distract attention at home ..

Trump Made a Mess of His Trip to Visit Troops in Iraq – Rolling Stone

the old derelict lives in his world, consequences be damned.
Don't you think the soldiers themselves would have steered clear of the cameras if they were afraid of being "blown?" Trump and all the photographers aren't going to know the Seals from anyone else. It is their job to keep things quiet if they must.
I think this is a little bit of bullshit. I could be wrong.

And what's more , it was a JOURNALIST who said "hey this guy right here, he's in SEAL Team 5" LOL I just can not fathom being pissed that a President had a photo op. It's ridiculous.

YOU CANT FATHOM SEALS USED AR16'S IN THE PAST EITHER ---MORON
calm down sito....geezus....

The US military doesn't use the AR, dumb shit.

WELL THEN - THE MILITARY DOESNT USE AUTOMATIC RIFLES '''

good to know... moronboi.
Do you really think AR stands for automatic rifle? It stands for Armorlite, the company that devlolped the ar15 which is not an automatic rifle, it is SEMI auto or one shot with each trigger pull.

Old joke. Names change, that's all.

I would think Bone Spur's concealed carry permit would be...like...a hot selling poster item among the pointy headed MAGA crowd.

It must be in the vault with Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.

You never see daddy in any of Junior's hunting photos.

Well he ran down the hall and he cried
Oh how could his parents have lied
When they said he was an only son
He thought he was the only one
Oh, oh what a lonely boy
Oh what a lonely boy
Oh what a lonely boy

Forum List

Back