Dotard does it again.

They are probably already on their way home thanks to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump Did Not Expose "Covert" SEAL Team In Iraq, Say Special Forces Vets

many special forces vets say this isn't the case.

you will forgive me I hope as I do this very often, but I would not believe zero hedge if they said that sun was shining at noon.

I do not know for sure if what he did was wrong or not so I will withhold judgment.

a lot of people break OpSec by accident, it is the most common way of doing it.
no, zh can be pretty out there sometimes so i dont blame you at all. i do want to look around more as mainstream media bagging on trump can be just as out there.

Has Bone Spur ever even handled a weapon?

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

He is in fact one of the few New Dorkers allowed to carry concealed.

Here Are Donald Trump's Chosen Concealed Carry Guns
Wait. You mean to tell me that a guy who lies every time he opens his mouth said he had a concealed carry permit?

And you bleeved him? :lol:

I find it hilarious that you think he wouldnt carry.
Of course now he has no need since he's protected by the secret service from you wack jobs.

Wait. You mean to tell me that a guy who lies every time he opens his mouth said he had a concealed carry permit?

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Why wouldnt a billionaire carry a concealed weapon when the average Joe can?
I mean barry pretended to know how too shoot a shotgun when he obviously is a complete neophyte.
b6f.jpg

That chicken wing left elbow is a complete giveaway.

BTW - look how fat he looks in the coat.

Shit...what a lardo the POTUS Manchild is.

Does the guy have no pride at all? Standing before the military looking like a pregnant hippo.

Look at the fat face? What a physical disgrace as POTUS.

Last edited:
and all for a photo op, and to distract attention at home ..

Trump Made a Mess of His Trip to Visit Troops in Iraq – Rolling Stone

the old derelict lives in his world, consequences be damned.
Don't you think the soldiers themselves would have steered clear of the cameras if they were afraid of being "blown?" Trump and all the photographers aren't going to know the Seals from anyone else. It is their job to keep things quiet if they must.
I think this is a little bit of bullshit. I could be wrong.

And what's more , it was a JOURNALIST who said "hey this guy right here, he's in SEAL Team 5" LOL I just can not fathom being pissed that a President had a photo op. It's ridiculous.

YOU CANT FATHOM SEALS USED AR16'S IN THE PAST EITHER ---MORON
You’ve reached full caps lock and invent a new rifle out of thin air retarded. Congrats on that.

What's the topic of this thread again?

I started a thread about Trump outing the Seal Teal in Iraq on his Xmas photo op - it got merged with this one.

dragging Trumpdrones around by the nose watching them ignore facts, and kiss General Brainspur's butt has become a sport.

Here's the guy who's Commander-in-Chief, who is totally unaware about anything military. And he is making strategic military decisions
==================================================
But Newsweek reports that we may, indeed, still suck. In the pool report of the trip — which was embargoed to help protect the Trumps’ safety in Iraq — the president asked the chaplain of Seal Team Five, Lieutenant Commander Kyu Lee, to take a picture with him, revealing the presence of the special ops team at the al-Asad Airbase in western Iraq. When Trump left Iraqi airspace, he posted a video in which he and the First Lady pause for photos with members of Seal Team Five, decked in full battle gear and night vision goggles.
As president, it is technically within Trump’s job description to declassify that sort of information, but it does violate protocol designed to keep secret locations of special forces secret. “The deployments of special operation forces, including Navy SEALs are almost classified events, as to protect those men and women that are on the front lines of every overt and covert conflict the United States is involved in,” a Defense Department official told Newsweek. “Even during special operation demonstrations for congressional delegations or for the president or vice president, personnel either have their faces covered or their face is digitally blurred prior to a release to the general public.”
Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team Five
This what happens, you get a draft dodging President, who needs some kind of PR lift, as his world is crumbling, around him. He does something stupid and endangers our Special Ops and their missions, all for political gain.
Nice move, Dotard!
one of the most annoying things about the times we live in these days is the manufactured rage to satisfy the manufactured hate.

It really is and it works both ways!

What's the topic of this thread again?

I started a thread about Trump outing the Seal Teal in Iraq on his Xmas photo op - it got merged with this one.

dragging Trumpdrones around by the nose watching them ignore facts, and kiss General Brainspur's butt has become a sport.
So what did they have for dinner there...........LOL

Forum List

Back