Double Digit Inflation Now

Deflection? I asked you a point blank question to the crux of your accusation of price collusion. Now can you answer it or are you bullshiting as you are?
Yeah deflecting. I posted about CEOs in shareholders meetings talking about their act of jacking up prices because they can. You replied with a personly contrived anecdote. That's a deflection.

Yeah deflecting. I posted about CEOs in shareholders meetings talking about their act of jacking up prices because they can. You replied with a personly contrived anecdote. That's a deflection.
Another deflection! How did I know you’re full of shit and can’t answer a basic question?

Another deflection! How did I know you’re full of shit and can’t answer a basic question?
OH you're such a good rightie! You defend against being charged with deflection by charging me with deflection.

I'll talk to you when you post a mature and honest post worthy of discussion instead of RW bullshit.

OH you're such a good rightie! You defend against being charged with deflection by charging me with deflection.

I'll talk to you when you post a mature and honest post worthy of discussion instead of RW bullshit.
Keep on dodging the question!
Biden’s inflation is going to lead to a Republican super majority.

Prices are so high even Tom Brady had to go back to work.

Who woulda thunk printing up $1.5T and dumping it into the economy would lead to skyrocketing inflation!?

It’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma!

Where oh where is that famous progressive empathy for the Middle and working classes ?
The pain has just begun

The working poor is gonna get shit upon

This is incredible. Never before in the history of man have we seen such an increase in QE over the past few year. The past two years are heading into the stratosphere. 200 dollar loaves of bread at the end of this catastrophe. This is where hyperinflation goes insane. This is probably the reason why countries, in a concerted effort around the world, have quickly ended lockdowns. This will be epic. Low money velocity, massive QE pumps.

1648099592550.png
1648099649875.png

Forum List

Back