Doubles standards

Actually I know if I spat on the wailing wall and curse the prophets of Israel an Israeli mob of Jews would want to kill me

There is a bit of a difference between pointing something out and disagreeing with someone else on a matter, and then being a rude @$$ to someone.

The differences are arguable.

The point is I have never met a Muslim whom I've disagreed with on their faith and them wanting to kill me over it and I'm sure you and none of the Christians on this board have. Many often cite religious fanaticism happening in countries where secularism is not the predominant ideology.

I suggest you take a trip to Vatican City, which is a Christian nation without any secular government, and discuss your ideas about the double standard vis a vis Joseph and Mohammad being pedophiles with the Pope and any Cardinals you happen to run into, and then take a trip to Iran, which is a Muslim equivalent of Vatican City, and discuss your theories with the Ayatollah and them members of the Guardian Council.

Unless, of course, you think that that might get you into more hot water than you want to risk. If this is true, why don't you explain to us which group it is that you are worried about.

By the way, if you don't think the Catholic Church is radical enough you could visit Westboro Baptist Church. My guess is that, even with those scumbags, you won't be in much physical danger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back