Douglas Murray: America Now Has All The Bases Set For Civil War

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Douglas Murray is one of Western Conservatives best Intellectuals, he is usually correct about things and sadly for America I think he is also correct about this. James Delingpole is a long standing writer for the ONLY print magazine I STILL subscribe to and get sent to me, The Spectator, the video to the discussion between Douglas Murray and James Delingpole is within the below link, there are two videos one the duration is 6 minutes and 9 seconds and the second the duration is 3 minutes and 14 seconds:

1600126064707.png

1600126089902.png

1600126167000.png

• Banned
Our would-be revolutionaries have no clue of the hell that will be visited upon them should they continue on their current path.

So many of them THINK this is a joke, they THINK this is funny, when it's NOT it could NOT be further than funny.

EVERY nation has had it's not so brilliant moments in history BUT that is NOT an EXCUSE to literally DESTROY a nation and America is no different, America is NOT perfect as NO nation IS perfect and the situation is IF you are born in a nation and you HATE it THAT MUCH you WANT it destroyed then you literally should LEAVE it and GTFO and go somewhere else.

The election in November now is not even about POLITICS, it's about do you WANT America to continue to EXIST as America OR do you WANT to DESTROY America and subject it to Cancel Culture.

Douglas Murray is one of Western Conservatives best Intellectuals, he is usually correct about things and sadly for America I think he is also correct about this. James Delingpole is a long standing writer for the ONLY print magazine I STILL subscribe to and get sent to me, The Spectator, the video to the discussion between Douglas Murray and James Delingpole is within the below link, there are two videos one the duration is 6 minutes and 9 seconds and the second the duration is 3 minutes and 14 seconds:

View attachment 388718

View attachment 388719
View attachment 388720

The problem could be solved if these cops would get off their asses and arrest these criminals in Washington that are far more criminal than most on death row. You should also subscribe to the print newspaperamerican free press Lucy.

Our would-be revolutionaries have no clue of the hell that will be visited upon them should they continue on their current path.

So many of them THINK this is a joke, they THINK this is funny, when it's NOT it could NOT be further than funny.

EVERY nation has had it's not so brilliant moments in history BUT that is NOT an EXCUSE to literally DESTROY a nation and America is no different, America is NOT perfect as NO nation IS perfect and the situation is IF you are born in a nation and you HATE it THAT MUCH you WANT it destroyed then you literally should LEAVE it and GTFO and go somewhere else.

The election in November now is not even about POLITICS, it's about do you WANT America to continue to EXIST as America OR do you WANT to DESTROY America and subject it to Cancel Culture.
Well he is a shill from Langley so pay him no mind.

• Banned

Well he is a shill from Langley so pay him no mind.

Who is a shill from Langley? You mean Langley, Virginia ie. CIA.

View attachment 388718

View attachment 388719
View attachment 388720

He is exactly right.

The civil war the democrats are waging against America is PURELY to benefit China. They are the Chinese 5th column.

A vote of Beijing Biden is a vote for Xi, simple as that.

View attachment 388718

View attachment 388719
View attachment 388720

Sad, but true.

No one is gonna do anything. Americans have seen abuse after abuse after abuse heaped on them and they sit there and watch. We have a senile fool running for president with a known civil rights abuser and crime instigator as his running mate. The media perpetrates fraud after fraud on a daily basis and no one does anything. We got daily felonies committed in our streets and democrats release them from jail so they can do it again. Children are murdered along with the elderly daily and where are the heroes? Most of them are standing down because they are told to. We Americans see this and say, "Well, it's just about time to act...". No one is gonna do shit. The next horrible atrocity that occurs will illicit the same response that it has been since the beginning of all this: "I wish that pos had attacked me like that!"

No one's gonna do shit.

Last edited:
No one is gonna do anything. Americans have seen abuse after abuse after abuse heaped on them and they sit there and watch. We have a senile fool running for president with a known civil rights abuser and crime instigator as his running mate. The media perpetrates fraud after fraud on a daily basis and no one does anything. We got daily felonies committed in our streets and democrats release them from jail they they do it again. Children are murdered along with the elderly daily and where are the heroes? Most of them are standing down because they are told to. We Americans see this and say, "Well, it's just about time to act...". No one is gonna do shit. The next horrible atrocity that occur will illicit the same response that it has been since the beginning of all this: "I wish that pos had attacked me like that!"

No one's gonna do shit.

Prior to Kyle, I may have agreed, but the dyke has a hole in it, which will only increase

No one is gonna do anything. Americans have seen abuse after abuse after abuse heaped on them and they sit there and watch. We have a senile fool running for president with a known civil rights abuser and crime instigator as his running mate. The media perpetrates fraud after fraud on a daily basis and no one does anything. We got daily felonies committed in our streets and democrats release them from jail they they do it again. Children are murdered along with the elderly daily and where are the heroes? Most of them are standing down because they are told to. We Americans see this and say, "Well, it's just about time to act...". No one is gonna do shit. The next horrible atrocity that occur will illicit the same response that it has been since the beginning of all this: "I wish that pos had attacked me like that!"

No one's gonna do shit.
Probably not. Most times there is a change of government people accept the fact. however, the new government knows that there will not be enough for all the people who supported its implementation. There will be people that did not agree on having the new government hired to keep the discipline and stringent new ways of living. And many will do it with glee.

No one's gonna do shit.

Prior to Kyle, I may have agreed, but the dyke has a hole in it, which will only increase
Were is Kyle?

During the Opening Round of a Civil War you should remain in your Bunker, keeping your powder dry, this because in the initial Opening Round of ANY Civil War that's when the most peoples die.

The situation is to WAIT UNTIL that's over and HOPEFULLY a good majority of the Opposition aka Enemy Combatants have already been eliminated and then you come OUT of your Bunker and wage a BRUTAL, SCORCHED EARTH Guerrilla War, as the Opposition aka Enemy Combatants in the American sense aka TRAITORS do NOT have the ABILITY to do Logical Thinking and ONLY operate on Emotional Thinking then FORCING them to fight a Guerrilla War will be a COMPLETE DISASTER for them.

Also you should NOT think of the Opposition aka Enemy Combatants during a Civil War as being human beings, you should think of them purely as Objects.

As the American TRAITORS are LOYAL to Communist China you also have to think NOW that they MIGHT have Communist China AGENTS already INSIDE America as Sleeper Cells who are going to be Activated at the set time the SHTF. The situation there is that while the American TRAITORS ONLY can operate on Emotional Thinking the Chinese do NOT do Emotional Thinking they do Logical Thinking and so they WILL be the more complicated Enemy to deal with because the Chinese are SADISTIC FUCKING BASTARDS, just LOOK for example how they treat Mankind's BEST friend aka beautiful, loyal dogs, they LITERALLY treat dogs like SHIT. They are totally EVIL.

Last edited:
No one is gonna do anything. Americans have seen abuse after abuse after abuse heaped on them and they sit there and watch. We have a senile fool running for president with a known civil rights abuser and crime instigator as his running mate. The media perpetrates fraud after fraud on a daily basis and no one does anything. We got daily felonies committed in our streets and democrats release them from jail so they can do it again. Children are murdered along with the elderly daily and where are the heroes? Most of them are standing down because they are told to. We Americans see this and say, "Well, it's just about time to act...". No one is gonna do shit. The next horrible atrocity that occurs will illicit the same response that it has been since the beginning of all this: "I wish that pos had attacked me like that!"

No one's gonna do shit.

Not anymore. Now the PEOPLE are waiting to see how the election goes. If it goes off without corruption then there is a chance for a calming down, but if the corruption is obvious it will be game on.

With all due respects, Murray is a Brit intellectual who ain't got a clue about politics in the Colonies. It's hardly a civil war but rather an ongoing attempted political coup sponsored by the democrat party and encouraged by the liberal media.

No one's gonna do shit.

Were is Kyle?

He is a political prisoner. He will be released, or the prison will be stormed. Which is why I said he changes things.

I'm not all that afraid of the Chinese in America and consider them allies just as much as I consider the American-Japanese allies. If there were a Chinese invasion of the west coast I am sure that there would be genocide and racial segregation but even then, my people wouldn't need to fear except for the lowest of them. I am confident that in the hypothetical scenario of an Asian takeover my people would be integrated into the Asian society ruling us while other races may perish and some in the most horrible way.

During the Opening Round of a Civil War you should remain in your Bunker, keeping your powder dry, this because in the initial Opening Round of ANY Civil War that's when the most peoples die.

The situation is to WAIT UNTIL that's over and HOPEFULLY a good majority of the Opposition aka Enemy Combatants have already been eliminated and then you come OUT of your Bunker and wage a BRUTAL, SCORCHED EARTH Guerrilla War, as the Opposition aka Enemy Combatants in the American sense aka TRAITORS do NOT have the ABILITY to do Logical Thinking are ONLY operate on Emotional Thinking then FORCING them to fight a Guerrilla War will be a COMPLETE DISASTER for them.

Also you should NOT think of the Opposition aka Enemy Combatants during a Civil War as being human beings, you should think of them purely as Objects.

As the American TRAITORS are LOYAL to Communist China you also have to think NOW that they MIGHT have Communist China AGENTS already INSIDE America as Sleeper Cells who are going to be Activated at the set time the SHTF. The situation there is that while the American TRAITORS ONLY can operate on Emotional Thinking the Chinese do NOT do Emotional Thinking they do Logical Thinking and so they WILL be the more complicated Enemy to deal with.

This one is different.

The democrats don't seek to win.

They don't want to win.

All the democrats want to do is create chaos and division so that their masters, Communist China can invade without serious opposition.

No one's gonna do shit.

Not anymore. Now the PEOPLE are waiting to see how the election goes. If it goes off without corruption then there is a chance for a calming down, but if the corruption is obvious it will be game on.
Neither losing side will accept the results.

Forum List

Back