Dow close above 14K!

my point stands, you're just to mch of a hypocrite and media sheep to see it*shrugs* or were you and the press prescient at the time and knew the market was going to explode? if so, why didn't you do anything about it? see how that works?

Oh and you do know Jack Lew ( yup the new sec of treasury) oversaw the (CAI)Alternative Investments unit for Citibank...right? The one that nearly took them down?

question sallow- how much do you think BerBanks interest rate QE extravaganza(s) has to do with this run?

:lol:

Basically..you have nothing..so you have to cling to insults.

That's fine..from time to time you make a good point.

This isn't one of those times.

Bringing professionals from the financial industry is an outstanding idea, so long as they don't have any direct interest in any action they take. They know the real estate and how it works.

And do I think the QE had anything to do with the DOW? Of course I do. It's ridiculous you even ask that. Congress has been obstructing EVERY effort to get this economy going. QE is/was/will be a viable alternative to politcal inaction.

uh huh, didn't know Lew was a Citibank refuge did you?:eusa_shhh:

Suspect not, no, I know you didn't...:lol: whats new.

So sallow, how many others in the admin. were/are there that had careers at organizations manning positions that had direct or ancillary control of org.s that made or lost money off of 'exotic' investments? :rolleyes:

You just needed to create some new benchmark like 'exotic' mechanisms to help you blow smoke in this uber partisan hypocrisy you are trying to defend..... you bring it on yourself.

you know sallow, reading a headline off a newspaper as you walk by a paper stand? thats not informing/educating yourself, know what I mean?

Turn off whatever Ministry of Truth network that programs you, buy a few books, subscribe to several sites right left and middle and read....unless of course you enjoy being a hack. :eusa_whistle:

Of course I knew about Lew..where do you think I work now?

IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY.

I spend 13.5 years working at the NYSE..and have been at my present job since August of last year.

For the like 100th time.

This isn't "newspaper" stuff for me, ol' buddy this is my bread and butter.

Keep your books.

This is where I live.

Conservatives rarely invent anything.

actually they invent everything because they believe in doing so while liberals are anti business and would rather do meaningful libturd work in a soup kitchen or in redistribution or in community organizing or in lawyering or in bureaucracy.

If Gates Jobs Buffett and Ellison had come from libturd homes they never would have thought in terms of going into business!! Common sense. Sorry!!

Conservatives rarely invent anything.

actually they invent everything because they believe in doing so while liberals are anti business and would rather do meaningful libturd work in a soup kitchen or in redistribution or in community organizing or in lawyering or in bureaucracy.

If Gates Jobs Buffett and Ellison had come from libturd homes they never would not have thought in terms of going into business!! Common sense. Sorry!!

If Gates Jobs Buffett and Ellison had come from libturd homes they never would have thought in terms of going into business, they would have been community organizers too!!!!! Common sense. Sorry!!

Last edited:

Bringing professionals from the financial industry is an outstanding idea, so long as they don't have any direct interest in any action they take. They know the real estate and how it works.

And do I think the QE had anything to do with the DOW? Of course I do. It's ridiculous you even ask that. Congress has been obstructing EVERY effort to get this economy going. QE is/was/will be a viable alternative to politcal inaction.

So sallow, how many others in the admin. were/are there that had careers at organizations manning positions that had direct or ancillary control of org.s that made or lost money off of 'exotic' investments? :rolleyes:

You just needed to create some new benchmark like 'exotic' mechanisms to help you blow smoke in this uber partisan hypocrisy you are trying to defend..... you bring it on yourself.

you know sallow, reading a headline off a newspaper as you walk by a paper stand? thats not informing/educating yourself, know what I mean?

Turn off whatever Ministry of Truth network that programs you, buy a few books, subscribe to several sites right left and middle and read....unless of course you enjoy being a hack. :eusa_whistle:

I spend 13.5 years working at the NYSE..and have been at my present job since August of last year.

For the like 100th time.

Keep your books.

This is where I live.

sweeping floors doesn't count,:eusa_hand:

if you knew and, you knew how many others were involved in the same thing, then your (poor) deflection would make no sense............wait, I think I am onto something.:eusa_think:

Oh what dumping 40 BILLION a month into markets can do... To bad swallow does not understand it's all fake when you print money backed by nothing and inject/give it to friends.

We are growing more poor everyday, but YAYAY! Markets are boooooOooming! Odd how we told you this would happen... BTW UE just went back up..

Oh what dumping 40 BILLION a month into markets can do... To bad swallow does not understand it's all fake when you print money backed by nothing and inject/give it to friends.

We are growing more poor everyday, but YAYAY! Markets are boooooOooming! Odd how we told you this would happen... BTW UE just went back up..

I think printing money seems fine as long as it doesn't create inflation. If Ben didn't do it we'd probably have had a huge deflation
and depression.

t's all fake
It certainly is not.

If I sell my mutual funds right now I could go purchase a lot more crap than if I had sold them a year ago, because of market gains. We can speculate all we want about whether the Fed's actions with money supply might cause inflation someday but currently they have not had a significant impact on inflation despite the usual chorus of people with poltical agendas pointing at their own pet measures of inflation or screaming about the cost of a box of pop tarts.

I think printing money seems fine as long as it doesn't create inflation. If Ben didn't do it we'd probably have had a huge deflation
and depression.

"Printing money is fine as long as it doesn't create inflation?"

:eusa_eh:

wow.

:cuckoo:

and depression.

:eusa_eh:

wow.

:cuckoo:

For the like 100th time.

Keep your books.

This is where I live.

Did they get you a new broom on your 10th anniversary?

If one adjusts for inflation, it is still at a loss.

Forum List

Back