Dow down 831 points over fears of trade war with China

bo added $10 trillion debt

Why do you think you can just...lie? Why is that?

Deficits by year:

FY 2009 $1.4 trillion
FY 2010 $1.3 trillion
FY 2011 $1.3 trillion
FY 2012 $1 trillion
FY 2013 $679 billion
FY 2014 $485 billion
FY 2015 $438 billion
FY 2016 $585 billion
FY 2017 $665 billion
FY 2018 $833 billion (est)
FY 2019 $984 billion (est)

FY 2009 through FY 2016 = $7.187 trillion.

As you can see, there was a steady downward trend while Obama was President.

With Trump and the GOP, there is a steady upward trend. Trump is well on his way to busting Obama's record wide open.

U.S. budget deficit to top $1-trillion in 2019: budget experts

, but never got just 3% growth. not good

Obama had several quarters over 3 percent, and a few over 4 percent.

If you are talking annual rates, well neither has Trump, dumbass.

Any more lies you wish to have shoved back up your ass whence they came?

Why do they think they can lie?
Because they learned it from a master: Donald Trump.

So is today's decline bad or expected? I had a 12 hour day today and am just now catching up on the days news. Read a bit of this thread and can't decipher all the partisan shit.
Also just heard the hurricane was nearly a cat 5 when last I heard it was a two.
It's not good when the dow has almost no gains for the whole year when it is October....
Because major firms are spending money expanding.
Do you know anything about how the market works?
Seriously.

So is today's decline bad or expected? I had a 12 hour day today and am just now catching up on the days news. Read a bit of this thread and can't decipher all the partisan shit.
Also just heard the hurricane was nearly a cat 5 when last I heard it was a two.
It's not good when the dow has almost no gains for the whole year when it is October....
Can't disagree but that wasn't my question. Was today an expected correction or actually bad news?

Deficits decreased after the recession was over. Should have cut spending.
Obama had no plan for expansion...ever.
We talking about debt or economic expansion? You seem to be jumping around. I can't recall any moves that would be real pro growth, but capitalism often works better with less intervention. There are things that can be done to limit recessions however.
Don’t go deer in the headlights on me.
Debt eventually outpaced by income with a solid plan.
When has that happened?
Right now.
Trump just announced a National Water Infrastructure project.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
I’m getting such a kick out of the fact that you’re miserable due to the letter R.
I'm not miserable at all. But I can see when we are headed in the wrong direction. R's used to claim to be fiscally responsible, now they have thrown it all out. Huge deficits during a strong economy? Can't get much worse than that.

Seriously.
I don't lol

Not in any worthwhile capacity anyhow. I leave that shit up to those smarter than I. Hence my question.

We talking about debt or economic expansion? You seem to be jumping around. I can't recall any moves that would be real pro growth, but capitalism often works better with less intervention. There are things that can be done to limit recessions however.
When has that happened?
Right now.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
I’m getting such a kick out of the fact that you’re miserable due to the letter R.
I'm not miserable at all. But I can see when we are headed in the wrong direction. R's used to claim to be fiscally responsible, now they have thrown it all out. Huge deficits during a strong economy? Can't get much worse than that.
Bv9jR8vCEAAnrN2.jpg

Seriously.
Back that up with a link? Everything I have heard is that corps are buying back their own stock and not really reinvesting. You claim otherwise to back it up.

When has that happened?
Right now.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
Unlike Trump, Rs and Ds allow Business Visas to take American jobs, encourage stock market gains by telling companies to offshore and love cheap open borders labor.
Now please smiley my post because “R”.

Seriously.
Back that up with a link? Everything I have heard is that corps are buying back their own stock and not really reinvesting. You claim otherwise to back it up.
They might be buying up and then investing in the smaller firms they are hiring for outsourcing.
Adds up to spending money to expand.

I’m convinced you cannot think out of the box due to tight ass anger at “R”.

When has that happened?
Right now.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
Unlike Trump, Rs and Ds allow Business Visas to take American jobs, encourage stock market gains by telling companies to offshore and love cheap open borders labor.
I think we give out too many visas. Those are better jobs, probably way more damaging than illegal immigrants crossing the boarder to work jobs nobody wants to. Trump has done something about visas?

Seriously.
I don't lol

Not in any worthwhile capacity anyhow. I leave that shit up to those smarter than I. Hence my question.
You’re anything but less intelligent than most others here.

Seriously.
They might be buying up and then investing in the smaller firms they are hiring for outsourcing.

You seem to have forgot the link backing up your wild claims. Lets see something.

When has that happened?
Right now.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
I think we give out too many visas. Those are better jobs, probably way more damaging than illegal immigrants crossing the boarder to work jobs nobody wants to. Trump has done something about visas?
Big time.
They’re being sent home and not being allowed in.
Big tech is going nuts.

When has that happened?
Right now.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
Big time.
Big tech is going nuts.
Where do you get your info? Link?
Trump promised to end it, but the visa lottery will still raffle off 50,000 green cards

Seriously.

You seem to have forgot the link backing up your wild claims. Lets see something.
It’s so obvious.
Try reading a finance site or magazine.
I worked on Wall Street for 20 years.
Only Liberals wouldn’t know this.

Seriously.

It’s so obvious.
Try reading a finance site or magazine.
I worked on Wall Street for 20 years.
Only Liberals wouldn’t know this.
So you just talk out of your ass with nothing to back it up? It's not obvious at all unless your an R making shit up it seems. When you have a link to back up your claims let me know.

Seriously.

You seem to forget that you have no idea how a business operates.
Does Apple hire outside firms for R&D?
Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com

Right now.
Bad Trump!
Wanting clean water.
Big time.
Big tech is going nuts.
Where do you get your info? Link?
Trump promised to end it, but the visa lottery will still raffle off 50,000 green cards
Do you know the difference between a Business Visa and a Green Card?

Seriously.

Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
I probably know a lot more about how business operates than you... And again you can't seem to back up anything.

Seriously.

Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
I probably know a lot more about how business operates than you... And again you can't seem to back up anything.
You’re coming off like someone who runs a pizza shop.
You’re embarrassing yourself.
Now...BV vs GC?

Forum List

Back