Dow down 831 points over fears of trade war with China

The Trump is golfing and holding pep rallies and throwing around taffies, that is all The Trump is doing.

The amount of worship you people give that man is simply mind blowing.
I know you’d rather he go to the bar.

I was pretty happy with him his first year when he just golfed and held pep rallies but made not real decisions.

Do not really want to see him at a bar, they say that alcohol just bring out your true self, and as big of an asshole he is sober, I would not want to see him drunk
It’s a real disaster with American graduates getting great jobs.

Empty platitudes.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate; the minimum buy/sell is 600million.
He says you’re a blowhard know nothing.

What the hell does that have to do with American graduates getting great jobs? Did your SIL get this job because Trump is the president or because of your SIL's hard work and skills?

Actually the market is concerned about rapidly increasing bond yields.

But congratulations on today's drop, I'm sure it makes you happy.

Party over country and all.

No worse than supporting a Nazi because you are making money on the stock market.

From our side, it's more of "I told you so" moment. Someone yelled out "The Emperor Has no Clothes".

There is no doubt the standoff with China is causing bad things to happen in the Markets.

But while we're down 2 or 3 percent since January, the lying, thieving, corrupt, totalitarian Chinese communist scum markets are down TWENTY percent or more.

people, mostly leftist scum idiots, don't understand that the Chinese Opium Wars were caused by Chinese arrogance. 100%

That they didn't want the British selling a dangerous drug to their people? Yes, how arrogant of them.

If China suffers a recession, the rest of the world will follow...

But they need to. Fast. We got along quite well without the Chinese for 2,000 years. We can get along without them again.

Who is "we"? China was the world's biggest economy for most of history, and now they are again. The reason why Columbus went to America was to look for that sweet, sweet Chinese trade.

More to the point, we are in an interconnected world. I'd rather have a stable economy in China than a China that might decide to distract attention with military adventures.

I know you’d rather he go to the bar.

I was pretty happy with him his first year when he just golfed and held pep rallies but made not real decisions.

Do not really want to see him at a bar, they say that alcohol just bring out your true self, and as big of an asshole he is sober, I would not want to see him drunk

Empty platitudes.

What the hell does that have to do with American graduates getting great jobs? Did your SIL get this job because Trump is the president or because of your SIL's hard work and skills?
Look...clueless...go order more rice and the lady in aisle 13 is looking for more ripe apples.

5 out of 10 of the largest point drops in Dow history have been on Trump's watch.

Point-wise or percentage-wise?

I think you're a dishonest dimocrap dirtbag.

He knows it's the points, and he knows that isn't a proper metric.

He just can't help himself.
I had already pointed out today's drop was the 16th largest percentage drop in Dow history, you stupid fuck. See post 12.

Nice try.

And since you dipshits like percentages so much, I also pointed out that the Dow has gone up 29 percent since Trump was sworn in, while it went up 38 percent during the same length of time Obama was President. And Obama started with a severe economic crash on his hands.

So go ahead and show me any post or topic anywhere that either of you hacks put up to praise Obama's superior performance.

Actually you were still wrong about that, as my other post pointed out.

16th largest percent drop was in 1932. This one doesn't even crack the top 20.

Part of me is worried about having another recession. But the other part of me is hoping for you, so all these MAGA folks can reap what they sowed.

Part of me is worried about having another recession. But the other part of me is hoping for you, so all these MAGA folks can reap what they sowed.
Well, there ya go. Party over country.

We're in real trouble right now.

Empty platitudes.

Look...clueless...go order more rice and the lady in aisle 13 is looking for more ripe apples.

Thank you for proving my point.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Empty platitudes.

Yes, because ordering rice makes you a macro economics expert.

Fed interest rate manipulation has more to do with all the above listed booms and busts than potus administration policies. Not that those shitheels get a pass, but the Fed is the real boogyman.

Empty platitudes.

I do not order rice, not sure where you get these weird ideas.

Perhaps you should ask your SIL for more talking points, you seem to have ran out of them

Perhaps you should ask your SIL for more talking points, you seem to have ran out of them

Tell us why Commercial Property sales booming is an indication of an expanding economy.

Tell us why Commercial Property sales booming is an indication of an expanding economy.

Provide some evidence this is happening nationwide.

Oh, and “because my SIL told me so” does not qualify as evidence.

Seems Forbes magazine is not as bullish on it as you are... 2018 Not As Strong For Commercial Real Estate Investments As 2017, Industry Group Predicts

Seems Forbes magazine is not as bullish on it as you are... 2018 Not As Strong For Commercial Real Estate Investments As 2017, Industry Group Predicts

Like all the Links you provide when you post?
I’ll ask my SIL if there’s a site.
You are one sore loser Libertarian.

How can I be a sore loser when I have not lost.

My personal economy is booming! The wife is looking at a new position that will be about 16 grand more a year and my daughter just finished college which gives me a nice raise as well, no more tuition, no more helping with rent!

Life is good in the Gator household!

All I need now is for Trump to quit fucking up my investments!

My personal economy is booming! The wife is looking at a new position that will be about 16 grand more a year and my daughter just finished college which gives me a nice raise as well, no more tuition, no more helping with rent!

The market will adjust to the new reality.
I know lots of people who’s portfolios are doing just fine and many who made a fortune before Reagan.
It’s not my problem that your finance manager is a lazy piece of shit.

The market will adjust to the new reality.
I know lots of people who’s portfolios are doing just fine and many who made a fortune before Reagan.
It’s not my problem that your finance manager is a lazy piece of shit.

You know a lot of people that do a lot of thing.

Do you do anything yourself?

Forum List

Back