Dow down 831 points over fears of trade war with China

I'm not miserable at all. But I can see when we are headed in the wrong direction. R's used to claim to be fiscally responsible, now they have thrown it all out. Huge deficits during a strong economy? Can't get much worse than that.
Unlike Trump, Rs and Ds allow Business Visas to take American jobs, encourage stock market gains by telling companies to offshore and love cheap open borders labor.
Now please smiley my post because “R”.
I think we give out too many visas. Those are better jobs, probably way more damaging than illegal immigrants crossing the boarder to work jobs nobody wants to. Trump has done something about visas?
Big time.
They’re being sent home and not being allowed in.
Big tech is going nuts.
Where do you get your info? Link?
Trump promised to end it, but the visa lottery will still raffle off 50,000 green cards
Do you know the difference between a Business Visa and a Green Card?
Despite President Donald Trump’s promises to eliminate the diversity visa lottery, thousands of people from around the world will still have the chance to legally immigrate to the United States and achieve the American Dream through the program.

The U.S. State Department, which administers the Diversity Immigrant Visa program, better known as the visa lottery, announced Tuesday that it will go ahead with the lottery for 50,000 visas available for Fiscal Year 2020. The winners will be drawn from random selection.

Read more here: Trump promised to end it, but the visa lottery will still raffle off 50,000 green cards

Sounds like he's tough on visas....

Back that up with a link? Everything I have heard is that corps are buying back their own stock and not really reinvesting. You claim otherwise to back it up.
They might be buying up and then investing in the smaller firms they are hiring for outsourcing.
Adds up to spending money to expand.

I’m convinced you cannot think out of the box due to tight ass anger at “R”.
You seem to have forgot the link backing up your wild claims. Lets see something.
You seem to forget that you have no idea how a business operates.
Does Apple hire outside firms for R&D?
Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
I probably know a lot more about how business operates than you... And again you can't seem to back up anything.
You’re coming off like someone who runs a pizza shop.
You’re embarrassing yourself.
Now...BV vs GC?
Is it because I understand economics and back up what I say with links? That must be confusing you since you just talk out of your ass....

Unlike Trump, Rs and Ds allow Business Visas to take American jobs, encourage stock market gains by telling companies to offshore and love cheap open borders labor.
Now please smiley my post because “R”.
I think we give out too many visas. Those are better jobs, probably way more damaging than illegal immigrants crossing the boarder to work jobs nobody wants to. Trump has done something about visas?
Big time.
Big tech is going nuts.
Trump promised to end it, but the visa lottery will still raffle off 50,000 green cards
Despite President Donald Trump’s promises to eliminate the diversity visa lottery, thousands of people from around the world will still have the chance to legally immigrate to the United States and achieve the American Dream through the program.

The U.S. State Department, which administers the Diversity Immigrant Visa program, better known as the visa lottery, announced Tuesday that it will go ahead with the lottery for 50,000 visas available for Fiscal Year 2020. The winners will be drawn from random selection.

Read more here: Trump promised to end it, but the visa lottery will still raffle off 50,000 green cards

No, my ignorant friend...
BV vs GC?
You know shit.
Now do the research and stop reading sound bites.

They might be buying up and then investing in the smaller firms they are hiring for outsourcing.
Adds up to spending money to expand.

I’m convinced you cannot think out of the box due to tight ass anger at “R”.
You seem to have forgot the link backing up your wild claims. Lets see something.
Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
I probably know a lot more about how business operates than you... And again you can't seem to back up anything.
Now...BV vs GC?
Is it because I understand economics and back up what I say with links? That must be confusing you since you just talk out of your ass....
You parrot liberal university bullshit.
You know zip when it comes to actual corporate practice.

Big time.
Big tech is going nuts.

BV vs GC?
You know shit.
And you still have nothing to back your claims. Sorry, don't see where trump has done anything.... only in your mind it seems...

Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
Now...BV vs GC?
You don't seem to know anything...

Big time.
Big tech is going nuts.

BV vs GC?
You know shit.
And you still have nothing to back your claims. Sorry, don't see where trump has done anything.... only in your mind it seems...
I take it you don’t read Forbes, Money, WSJ?
You claim to know more than me.
Show me a Link to your statements.

Now what’s a Green Card?
Oh, that’s right...you don’t know.

Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
Now...BV vs GC?
The posts are here and that’s for others to judge.

Yep.
MS?
Yep.

Visit the verge.com
Now...BV vs GC?
This discussion will continue when you show you know the difference between a Business Visa and a Green Card.

People who read politics into market behavior are clueless as FUCK.

This is a fire sale and people who know what they are doing are about to get rich(er).

Now...BV vs GC?
The posts are here and that’s for others to judge.
Yes they can see you can't back any of your claims....

[QUOTE="Golfing Gator, post: 20963313, member: 61808”]That there is no mandate does not mean doing it is unconstitutional, it would only be unconstitutional if the government were limited from doing so.[/QUOTE]

I could not disagree more. Article I, Section 8 provides the complete list of Congressional Powers. If it’s not on there, it’s unconstitutional. 18 powers that define general welfare and common defense. It’s thst simple.

The honeymoon with Trump and the misconception by his sheep that he's MAGA is quickly coming to an end.

So much for his negotiation skills.

So much for his "art of the deal".

So much for all that "winning".

Major Stock Indexes
4:13 PM EDT 10/10/2018
LAST CHANGE % CHG

DJIA 25598.74 -831.83 -3.15%

Why the US trade war against China is bound to fail

Trump said, "trade wars are good and easy to win" and I have no doubt many of Trump's base actually believe that statement.

Anyone with half a brain would not believe that, which proves there are at least 60 million Americans that do not have half a brain.

Carnage in Asia as both the Nikkei and the Shanghai down well over 4%.

DOW Futures are down over 250.

Should be interesting tomorrow.

The honeymoon with Trump and the misconception by his sheep that he's MAGA is quickly coming to an end.

So much for his negotiation skills.

So much for his "art of the deal".

So much for all that "winning".

Major Stock Indexes
4:13 PM EDT 10/10/2018
LAST CHANGE % CHG

DJIA 25598.74 -831.83 -3.15%

Yes, his trade war rhetoric isn't helping market jirations that's for certain. Not long ago he stated everyone has made so much money in the market, they could affore some pain over his Trade war.
Analysis | Trump is betting American families are willing to pay for his trade war

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

Looks like the losses are slowing in Europe and DOW futures.

Perhaps the worst is over.

Perhaps.

Whatever benefit the economy received from the ill-conceived tax cuts and Trump's radical deregulation is fleeting and going to pot because 1) any benefit the country received from the tax cuts and deregulation is at best ephemeral if not chimerical and 2) it is all being undermined by Trump's erratic behavior and trade policies as well as GOP spendthrift and irresponsible fiscal management.

Hey dipshit: Define "chimerical" for me, pls. Wtf is that, even?

October is traditionally one of the slowest months for the markets.....Must be a slow day in the "news" rooms too.

Yeah, out come all the excuses of why it's not Trump's fault. When after a month of talking about his inauguration the markets going up, it was ALL BECAUSE OF TRUMP.

Pathetic.

bo added $10 trillion debt

Why do you think you can just...lie? Why is that?

Deficits by year:

FY 2009 $1.4 trillion
FY 2010 $1.3 trillion
FY 2011 $1.3 trillion
FY 2012 $1 trillion
FY 2013 $679 billion
FY 2014 $485 billion
FY 2015 $438 billion
FY 2016 $585 billion
FY 2017 $665 billion
FY 2018 $833 billion (est)
FY 2019 $984 billion (est)

FY 2009 through FY 2016 = $7.187 trillion.

As you can see, there was a steady downward trend while Obama was President.

With Trump and the GOP, there is a steady upward trend. Trump is well on his way to busting Obama's record wide open.

U.S. budget deficit to top $1-trillion in 2019: budget experts

, but never got just 3% growth. not good

Obama had several quarters over 3 percent, and a few over 4 percent.

If you are talking annual rates, well neither has Trump, dumbass.

Any more lies you wish to have shoved back up your ass whence they came?

Why do they think they can lie?
Because they learned it from a master: Donald Trump.
The slowest recovery in all of history. Thanks Big Ears.

Then he says low growth is the new normal and of course the DNCMSM parroted that line, and you dummies believed it

Trump comes in and within months the economy is much better than the dark dismal years of Big Ears.

Forum List

Back