Dow down 831 points over fears of trade war with China

Imagine what these partisans would say if the Dow dropped 800 when Obama was president. Funny stuff.
What’s so funny?
I have dick idea what my son does but he called it months ago based on the algorithm of one of his friends.

My son straddles options.
He told me back in June this was going to happen, but he was thinking very late September.
He made some very nice money today and saved a friend over 65K.
Next time share the tip before and maybe I'll believe you. Amazing how many people made money today. haha
I can’t share the tip because he uses a nomenclature that I am not at all familiar with.
Candlesticks and other words.

The honeymoon with Trump and the misconception by his sheep that he's MAGA is quickly coming to an end.

So much for his negotiation skills.

So much for his "art of the deal".

So much for all that "winning".

Major Stock Indexes
4:13 PM EDT 10/10/2018
LAST CHANGE % CHG

DJIA 25598.74 -831.83 -3.15%

Why the US trade war against China is bound to fail

If you are stupid enough to look at the whole of trade based on one day of the stock market, you deserve to lose everything you have. Only morons take that short of a view. Holy fuck you moonbats are ignorant.

Seems it is more than just a day, over the last 261 days since the first tariffs were levied, the down is down more than 1000 points, the S&P is down more than 100 and the NASDAQ is down about 80.
The Dow is still higher than it has been prior. To 2016. The Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy.

Imagine what these partisans would say if the Dow dropped 800 when Obama was president. Funny stuff.
What’s so funny?
I have dick idea what my son does but he called it months ago based on the algorithm of one of his friends.
Of course he did. Seems like every Republican made a killing today too. What's his next big tip and we'll see if it happens?

He told me back in June this was going to happen, but he was thinking very late September.
Next time share the tip before and maybe I'll believe you. Amazing how many people made money today. haha
I can’t share the tip because he uses a nomenclature that I am not at all familiar with.
Candlesticks and other words.
Yes we hear about the best tips afterwards, always afterwards...

What’s so funny?
Of course he did. Seems like every Republican made a killing today too. What's his next big tip and we'll see if it happens?
He hasn’t made a killing in months because there was no indication of a significant market drop.
He made 14K and saved his friend from losing 65K.

What’s so funny?
He hasn’t made a killing in months because there was no indication of a significant market drop.
Of course he did. Every republican made a killing today too. :)

What’s so funny?
Lots of people did. Not just republicans.

What’s so funny?
14K on 72K is a killing?
I don’t think so.
Saving 65K is a killing?
I don’t think so.
You’re one bitter guy.

I know, eh? Do people honestly expect us to believe them with zero factual evidence to back it up?

People - if you made money today? Great.
But don't expect us to actually take your word for it.
You could be telling the truth. Or you could be living in your car, ripping off Starbucks WiFi and lying to try and make yourself look/feel more important.

Good grief! Let's all panic and pull all our money out now!!!!!

The end is near!

Oh, wait we said that a few months ago and it turned out okay. Just lefties wishful thinking.

I know, eh?

Do people honestly expect us to believe them with zero factual evidence to back it up?

People - if you made money today? Great.
But don't expect us to actually take your word for it.
You could be telling the truth. Or you could be living in your car, ripping off Starbucks WiFi and lying to try and make yourself look/feel more important.
It’s not a big deal.
Making over 50% is for the big guys working at the firms.

The end is near!

Oh, wait we said that a few months ago and it turned out okay. Just lefties wishful thinking.
But it is lower than the highs of January. Not really a good thing. Can you imagine what repubs would be saying if this was Obama?

The end is near!

But it is lower than the highs of January. Not really a good thing. Can you imagine what repubs would be saying if this was Obama?
Then big tech better make their software more secure and the Fed has to knock off there bs hurting small borrowers.

The end is near!

Do I really care what they would of said? I have been hearing about the stock market crashing since Trump has been in office, it isn't hurting my portfolio because I am not pulling money out today.

The end is near!

Then big tech better make their software more secure and the Fed has to knock off there bs hurting small borrowers.
What bs should the fed stop?

The end is near!

Do I really care what they would of said? I have been hearing about the stock market crashing since Trump has been in office, it isn't hurting my portfolio because I am not pulling money out today.

You didn't panic...seasoned investor

The end is near!

Only lose when you sell. :)

Forum List

Back