Dow down 831 points over fears of trade war with China

A recession should not be forced by the Fed...duh!
Way to dodge the question. Let me know when you have an answer.

So Trump has eliminated all these regulations, handed out huge tax cuts to the rich and corps, is spending like a drunken sailor... And you think the fed raising rates is going to force a recession? Sounds like everything trump has done is really weak...
Like the Fed bailed out Obama.
Except now the economy is not just being sustained, it’s thriving.
And commies like you can’t take it.
And with the rates as low as they are, they won't be able to bail out the economy. And we sure can't increase spending. And tax cuts are already done. I'm not sure you realize what a bad position the repubs have put us in.
I have a mortgage.
My income is greater than my debt.
The point is for tax revenue due to massive employment to outpace debt.
Clearly you don't understand the economy. You've no idea what things we do to shorten a recession do you?
Yeah...you’re the expert.
There’s about 10,000 ways to run an economy, especially run as complicated as the US.

A recession should not be forced by the Fed...duh!

So Trump has eliminated all these regulations, handed out huge tax cuts to the rich and corps, is spending like a drunken sailor... And you think the fed raising rates is going to force a recession? Sounds like everything trump has done is really weak...
And with the rates as low as they are, they won't be able to bail out the economy. And we sure can't increase spending. And tax cuts are already done. I'm not sure you realize what a bad position the repubs have put us in.
Why don’t you explain it.
I just did... Maybe you'd like to tell me what we'll do to get out of the recession?
No you didn’t. You had a couple parrots talking points, nothing of substance.

Typical dishonest spin from the left, OP these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

A combination of threats drove the sell-off.

1. The International Monetary Fund earlier this week cut its outlook for growth in the global economy to 3.7 percent from 3.9 percent, partly because of worsening trade tensions between the U.S. and China.

2. The intensifying clash between Italy's new government and the European Union over the nation's budget threatened to spread to other euro-based economies.

3. American interest rates are climbing, something that weighs on corporate earnings and the ability of consumers to spend money.

4. The possibility that the U.S. central bank will accelerate its interest rate hikes weighed on investor sentiment.

Seems it is more than just a day, over the last 261 days since the first tariffs were levied, the down is down more than 1000 points, the S&P is down more than 100 and the NASDAQ is down about 80.
The Dow is still higher than it has been prior. To 2016. The Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy.

I never said the Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy, it is just one sign. While it might be higher than it was in 2016, all of the markets have been stagnant for more than 10 months now. That is not good, that is 10 months that my investments are not growing, all for a misguided stupid fucking trade war
Mine have grown substantially. One must look at the opportunities.

Blah, Blah, blah...that is what everyone claims, but clearly that is bullshit since the none of the markets are up.

Mine grew substantially till Trump got tired of just golfing and holding pep rallies and started to fuck shit up.
You can blah blah blah all you want. It doesn’t change he fact that my investments are substantially more robust. Markets don’t have to be up to make money. I know it doesn’t fit your narrative. People know how to make money in a market regardless. The fact remains, the market is higher today than in 2916.

And it was higher in 2015 than 2014 and higher in 2014 than 2013...and so on. Were you giving Obama all the credit you give Trump or was that "different"?

I have a mortgage.

For your mortgage to be a good example you would have to keep borrowing more on it and never paying it off

The problem is that we are already at full employment so there can be no massive growth to increase the tax revenue.
You are correct.
The Trump is allocating money where it’s needed and Congress is still serving Pork on a Barrel.

Seems it is more than just a day, over the last 261 days since the first tariffs were levied, the down is down more than 1000 points, the S&P is down more than 100 and the NASDAQ is down about 80.
The Dow is still higher than it has been prior. To 2016. The Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy.

I never said the Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy, it is just one sign. While it might be higher than it was in 2016, all of the markets have been stagnant for more than 10 months now. That is not good, that is 10 months that my investments are not growing, all for a misguided stupid fucking trade war

Blah, Blah, blah...that is what everyone claims, but clearly that is bullshit since the none of the markets are up.

Mine grew substantially till Trump got tired of just golfing and holding pep rallies and started to fuck shit up.
Isn't it funny how it got bad right around the time Trump policy really started taking effect?
It isn’t bad. Markets react, they rebound. You really have no clue.

I have a mortgage.

For your mortgage to be a good example you would have to keep borrowing more on it and never paying it off

The problem is that we are already at full employment so there can be no massive growth to increase the tax revenue.
You are correct.
The Trump is allocating money where it’s needed and Congress is still serving Pork on a Barrel.

The Trump is golfing and holding pep rallies and throwing around taffies, that is all The Trump is doing.

The amount of worship you people give that man is simply mind blowing.

I have a mortgage.

You are correct.

The Trump is golfing and holding pep rallies and throwing around taffies, that is all The Trump is doing.

I know you’d rather he go to the bar.

Isn't it funny how it got bad right around the time Trump policy really started taking effect?

It sure ain't good.

I have a mortgage.

You are correct.

I was pretty happy with him his first year when he just golfed and held pep rallies but made not real decisions.

Do not really want to see him at a bar, they say that alcohol just bring out your true self, and as big of an asshole he is sober, I would not want to see him drunk

You can blah blah blah all you want. It doesn’t change he fact that my investments are substantially more robust. Markets don’t have to be up to make money. I know it doesn’t fit your narrative. People know how to make money in a market regardless. The fact remains, the market is higher today than in 2916.

And it was higher in 2015 than 2014 and higher in 2014 than 2013...and so on. Were you giving Obama all the credit you give Trump or was that "different"?
I’m not giving any one credit. Please show me where I have Given Trump the credit. You want to give blame. The markets will rise and fall based on several factors.. but yes the market was up then. It isn’t just the president. And isn’t just a snapshot.

It sure ain't good.
It isn’t bad.

I have a mortgage.

You are correct.

I was pretty happy with him his first year when he just golfed and held pep rallies but made not real decisions.

Do not really want to see him at a bar, they say that alcohol just bring out your true self, and as big of an asshole he is sober, I would not want to see him drunk
It’s a real disaster with American graduates getting great jobs.

You are correct.

Empty platitudes.

You are correct.

Empty platitudes.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate; the minimum buy/sell is 600million.
He says you’re a blowhard know nothing.

I have a mortgage.
Clearly you don't understand the economy. You've no idea what things we do to shorten a recession do you?
There’s about 10,000 ways to run an economy, especially run as complicated as the US.
Then share what we will do to get out of a recession.

Why don’t you explain it.
I just did... Maybe you'd like to tell me what we'll do to get out of the recession?
No you didn’t. You had a couple parrots talking points, nothing of substance.
And you dodge my question then?

Empty platitudes.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate; the minimum buy/sell is 600million.
He says you’re a blowhard know nothing.
Ah you have so many imaginary friends....

I have a mortgage.
Then share what we will do to get out of a recession.
More jobs and careers, more tax collected.
Duh...
We all know that if Obama has this economy you’d be jerking off on your monitor all day long.

Forum List

Back