Dow down 831 points over fears of trade war with China

Good grief! Let's all panic and pull all our money out now!!!!!

The end is near!

Oh, wait we said that a few months ago and it turned out okay. Just lefties wishful thinking.
But it is lower than the highs of January. Not really a good thing. Can you imagine what repubs would be saying if this was Obama?
Then big tech better make their software more secure and the Fed has to knock off there bs hurting small borrowers.
What bs should the fed stop?
Raising the rate in order to stop the economic expansion.
Do you ever pull your head out of CNN?
How the hell do you not know this?

The end is near!

Oh, wait we said that a few months ago and it turned out okay. Just lefties wishful thinking.
But it is lower than the highs of January. Not really a good thing. Can you imagine what repubs would be saying if this was Obama?
Then big tech better make their software more secure and the Fed has to knock off there bs hurting small borrowers.
So we are deep in an expansion which means a recession is around the corner. We are already spending like we are trying to get out of a recession. We already handed out tax breaks during a good economy. Fed rates are still really, really low. If the fed keeps rates low what will we do to get out of a recession? They have no real choice but to raise them.

The end is near!

So we are deep in an expansion which means a recession is around the corner. We are already spending like we are trying to get out of a recession. We already handed out tax breaks during a good economy. Fed rates are still really, really low. If the fed keeps rates low what will we do to get out of a recession? They have no real choice but to raise them.
You do realize that corps are building in every university town in the US and the Fed is playing with fire.
I guess they’re not accustomed to Americans actually getting tech jobs.

The honeymoon with Trump and the misconception by his sheep that he's MAGA is quickly coming to an end.

So much for his negotiation skills.

So much for his "art of the deal".

So much for all that "winning".

Major Stock Indexes
4:13 PM EDT 10/10/2018
LAST CHANGE % CHG

DJIA 25598.74 -831.83 -3.15%

Why the US trade war against China is bound to fail

upload_2018-10-10_19-10-31.gif

You do realize that corps are building in every university town in the US and the Fed is playing with fire.
So when we go into recession what are we going to do to get out of it? Spending is already out of control. We already handed out huge tax cuts. And the Fed can't decrease rates. You think that will make for a nice short recession?

So when we go into recession what are we going to do to get out of it? Spending is already out of control. We already handed out huge tax cuts. And the Fed can't decrease rates. You think that will make for a nice short recession?
A recession should not be forced by the Fed...duh!

Way to dodge the question. Let me know when you have an answer.

So Trump has eliminated all these regulations, handed out huge tax cuts to the rich and corps, is spending like a drunken sailor... And you think the fed raising rates is going to force a recession? Sounds like everything trump has done is really weak...

So Trump has eliminated all these regulations, handed out huge tax cuts to the rich and corps, is spending like a drunken sailor... And you think the fed raising rates is going to force a recession? Sounds like everything trump has done is really weak...
Like the Fed bailed out Obama.
Except now the economy is not just being sustained, it’s thriving.
And commies like you can’t take it.

I'm wondering what tomorrow and Friday are going to bring.

Remember..................when the stock market had it's first big crash, it kept dropping for weeks after that.

If the stock market continues to drop this week, expect another crash like 2008 had.
Not likely. But if it does there is money to be made

The honeymoon with Trump and the misconception by his sheep that he's MAGA is quickly coming to an end.

Major Stock Indexes
LAST CHANGE % CHG

If you are stupid enough to look at the whole of trade based on one day of the stock market, you deserve to lose everything you have. Only morons take that short of a view. Holy fuck you moonbats are ignorant.

Seems it is more than just a day, over the last 261 days since the first tariffs were levied, the down is down more than 1000 points, the S&P is down more than 100 and the NASDAQ is down about 80.
The Dow is still higher than it has been prior. To 2016. The Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy.

I never said the Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy, it is just one sign. While it might be higher than it was in 2016, all of the markets have been stagnant for more than 10 months now. That is not good, that is 10 months that my investments are not growing, all for a misguided stupid fucking trade war

Major Stock Indexes
LAST CHANGE % CHG

If you are stupid enough to look at the whole of trade based on one day of the stock market, you deserve to lose everything you have. Only morons take that short of a view. Holy fuck you moonbats are ignorant.

Seems it is more than just a day, over the last 261 days since the first tariffs were levied, the down is down more than 1000 points, the S&P is down more than 100 and the NASDAQ is down about 80.
The Dow is still higher than it has been prior. To 2016. The Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy.

I never said the Dow is not the definitive factor of an economy, it is just one sign. While it might be higher than it was in 2016, all of the markets have been stagnant for more than 10 months now. That is not good, that is 10 months that my investments are not growing, all for a misguided stupid fucking trade war
Mine have grown substantially. One must look at the opportunities.

And with the rates as low as they are, they won't be able to bail out the economy. And we sure can't increase spending. And tax cuts are already done. I'm not sure you realize what a bad position the repubs have put us in.

And with the rates as low as they are, they won't be able to bail out the economy. And we sure can't increase spending. And tax cuts are already done. I'm not sure you realize what a bad position the repubs have put us in.
I have a mortgage.
My income is greater than my debt.
The point is for tax revenue due to massive employment to outpace debt.

Major Stock Indexes
LAST CHANGE % CHG

Blah, Blah, blah...that is what everyone claims, but clearly that is bullshit since the none of the markets are up.

Mine grew substantially till Trump got tired of just golfing and holding pep rallies and started to fuck shit up.

Why don’t you explain it.

I have a mortgage.
Clearly you don't understand the economy. You've no idea what things we do to shorten a recession do you?

Why don’t you explain it.
I just did... Maybe you'd like to tell me what we'll do to get out of the recession?

Blah, Blah, blah...that is what everyone claims, but clearly that is bullshit since the none of the markets are up.

Mine grew substantially till Trump got tired of just golfing and holding pep rallies and started to fuck shit up.
Isn't it funny how it got bad right around the time Trump policy really started taking effect?

I have a mortgage.

For your mortgage to be a good example you would have to keep borrowing more on it and never paying it off

The problem is that we are already at full employment so there can be no massive growth to increase the tax revenue.

You can blah blah blah all you want. It doesn’t change he fact that my investments are substantially more robust. Markets don’t have to be up to make money. I know it doesn’t fit your narrative. People know how to make money in a market regardless. The fact remains, the market is higher today than in 2916.

Forum List

Back