DOW down nearly 1000 points

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Globalism sucks. Another blow to open boarders. Diversity amounts to an infection, lets fight it.

Globalism sucks. Another blow to open boarders. Diversity amounts to an infection, lets fight it.

It will recover. Stating it's a threat to President Trump 2020 is ridiculous

Still ready to trade a Drumpf, his albino sidekick and a Billy Barr for Trudeau? :)
You actually WANT the economy to tank. That is sick.

Nonsense - I have investments dependent on US financial health. Stop lying - THAT is what's sick.
If you do indeed ,you don't want a filthy Communist like Bernie. Or Fake Cherokee either.

It's a failure, as it was nothing but a labor racketeering scam, which why all the dictators, criminal syndicates, and commies are pouring their money into U.S. dollar denominated equities and bonds now that the bubble has burst, and companies are moving their production out of Red China and some are moving it back to the States.

I thought corporations were EVIL, or is it only when other than a Demoncrap is in office?

WTF to "corporations" have to do with my point?
Your candidates all hate the EVIL corporations because they are unfair with wages, so you said that you think Obama did well in his economy in his last 3 years. Was that because the corporations were doing well? Dont fucking play dumb with me...err..never mind you are dumb...I forgot..

I am a capitalist. I have no issue with corporations. However they are not "people". Now, answer my question. What did my post have to do with your perception that I dislike corporations?

The whole "corporations are people" trope is tired lefty bullshit.

They are an entity that can be treated in certain ways as a separate entity from the people working it or for it.

They can't vote, they can't sit on juries, they cant keep and bear arms. They are incorporated to make contracts and legal actions against them viable, and easier, so you don't have to sue every shareholder, or get every shareholder's signature on documents.

Meathead Marty blames Democrats for Republican actions.

Citizens United is a right wing effort

So?

Lefties are the ones bitching about it.

Your candidates all hate the EVIL corporations because they are unfair with wages, so you said that you think Obama did well in his economy in his last 3 years. Was that because the corporations were doing well? Dont fucking play dumb with me...err..never mind you are dumb...I forgot..

I am a capitalist. I have no issue with corporations. However they are not "people". Now, answer my question. What did my post have to do with your perception that I dislike corporations?

They are an entity that can be treated in certain ways as a separate entity from the people working it or for it.

They can't vote, they can't sit on juries, they cant keep and bear arms. They are incorporated to make contracts and legal actions against them viable, and easier, so you don't have to sue every shareholder, or get every shareholder's signature on documents.

Not my point. "Corporations are people" was the tired RIGHTY bullshit used to pass Citizen's United.

No, Citizens United means you can't deny people 1st amendment rights just because they are part of a corporation.
Assfuck Masty thinks corporations are people.

I have news Assfuck Marty, people can donate personally & do not need a corporation to do it.

No, I think people in corporations don't lose their rights just because they run one.

Morons like you think corporations are the boogeyman yet accept rampant runaway government for some reason.

Not my point. "Corporations are people" was the tired RIGHTY bullshit used to pass Citizen's United.

No, Citizens United means you can't deny people 1st amendment rights just because they are part of a corporation.

I have news Assfuck Marty, people can donate personally & do not need a corporation to do it.

ALL dark money needs to be eliminated from politics ... YESTERDAY.

Pipe dream, and of course what you mean is "THE OTHER GUYS dark money needs to be eliminated, we are fine when our guys do it."

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise
I wonder how stupid you will feel when the losses are regained once the virus panic subsides....

wrong party homo ...and there is absolutely no way you are straight ! all modern dems are either homo bi or have a least had a homosexual encounter ... you are a homosexual and you are a feminine weakling .

I'll tell that to the Log Cabin Republicans ... FAG ;)

Log Cabin Republicans
there are a few very few homosexual conservatives but they are not faggots like you and every modern communist democrat ! you see a faggot is an emotional whiny attention seeking drama queen like hair dressers and cross dressing freaks ! and you are a faggot ! i cant wait to make fun of and laugh at you the morning after the election.

Have you always been an idiot who believes everyone on the left is a "faggot" or were you dumbed down by Donnie Dotard? You should grow a brain, but that seems unlikely at this point. Sad :(
it is a fact that leftist are more emotional and feminine ! the women of your party [ugly bull dykes] have lower estrogen levels than the gender confused faggots like you !! and that is a fact ! the morning after the election you are going to throw an absolutely hilarious screeching teenage girl fit ! the facts are the facts ! you know that you hate anyone that has a better standard of living than you regardless of the fact that they may have worked harder and are more intelligent than you are ! thats why you are a leftist !! deep down inside you are a spoiled whiny little girl thats resentful of the kid whos got a better dollhouse ! you feel this way because you are a feminine male and a faggot ! you have always been a faggot and you will always be a faggot .

The more overtly homophobic a feller is, the more they refer to their political opponents as "faggots" - The more likely they are to have homo or bisexual tendencies themselves. As suspected, you fit right in.

STEP BACK MARY - YER BREAKIN' MY GAYDAR!! :)

26.jpg
Says the guy how votes for people who think men with tits are women. Did you notice that Larry Craig didnt get re elected because of his lifestyle. Shame you fuckers are so queer in your morality.

Log Cabin Republicans
there are a few very few homosexual conservatives but they are not faggots like you and every modern communist democrat ! you see a faggot is an emotional whiny attention seeking drama queen like hair dressers and cross dressing freaks ! and you are a faggot ! i cant wait to make fun of and laugh at you the morning after the election.
So satys rthge ignorant bigoty.
Have you always been an idiot who believes everyone on the left is a "faggot" or were you dumbed down by Donnie Dotard? You should grow a brain, but that seems unlikely at this point. Sad :(
it is a fact that leftist are more emotional and feminine ! the women of your party [ugly bull dykes] have lower estrogen levels than the gender confused faggots like you !! and that is a fact ! the morning after the election you are going to throw an absolutely hilarious screeching teenage girl fit ! the facts are the facts ! you know that you hate anyone that has a better standard of living than you regardless of the fact that they may have worked harder and are more intelligent than you are ! thats why you are a leftist !! deep down inside you are a spoiled whiny little girl thats resentful of the kid whos got a better dollhouse ! you feel this way because you are a feminine male and a faggot ! you have always been a faggot and you will always be a faggot .

The more overtly homophobic a feller is, the more they refer to their political opponents as "faggots" - The more likely they are to have homo or bisexual tendencies themselves. As suspected, you fit right in.

26.jpg
Says the guy how votes for people who think men with tits are women. Did you notice that Larry Craig didnt get re elected because of his lifestyle. Shame you fuckers are so queer in your morality.

So says the ignorant bigot

No, I think people in corporations don't lose their rights just because they run one.

Morons like you think corporations are the boogeyman yet accept rampant runaway government for some reason.
I think corporations are not people. People have the right to donate & voice their opinions outside the corporation.

When they put corporations in jail, then we can talk.

I think corporations are not people. People have the right to donate & voice their opinions outside the corporation.

When they put corporations in jail, then we can talk.

What is the actual difference.

Corporation X donates Y. Owner of Corporation X donates Y after taking the money out from X as compensation.

Log Cabin Republicans

26.jpg

Larry Criag wasn't arrested for being gay. Nope, Ol' Widestance was arrested for lewd conduct in an airport bathroom.

He didn't run for reelection ... he resigned in shame.

You probably shouldn't fuck with a guy who lived in Idaho at the time. But I get it, you assholes don't give a rat's ass about facts, and prefer making up your own.

And then there was this ... Gay? - Who gives a fuck. Lewd conduct and criminal behavior (quite "Trumpy" on the latter I might add)

From 2011 and beyond, FEC disbursement reports show Craig kept dipping into the fund years after he stopped campaigning, all the while lobbying - which campaign finance watchdog groups say is a big no-no.

In 2012, he was sued by the FEC for misusing campaign donations while still in office for legal fees relating to the bathroom scandal. He was eventually fined $45,000 for violating election laws and ordered to return about $198,000 to the U.S. Treasury.
7 Investigates: Sen. Craig spent campaign funds well past retirement

Last edited:

Pipe dream, and of course what you mean is "THE OTHER GUYS dark money needs to be eliminated, we are fine when our guys do it."

No, I said ALL and that means ALL. Don't talk to me about selective outrage Gomer.

No, I said ALL and that means ALL. Don't talk to me about selective outrage Gomer.

Bullshit.

Still ready to trade a Drumpf, his albino sidekick and a Billy Barr for Trudeau? :)

Nonsense - I have investments dependent on US financial health. Stop lying - THAT is what's sick.
If you do indeed ,you don't want a filthy Communist like Bernie. Or Fake Cherokee either.

Not a Bernie or Liz supporter. But if they win .. Yes I will vote for them. Of course, I'd vote for Homer Simpson over the Tangerine Turd. :)

TODAY is the recovery ... I can FEEL it! :icon_rolleyes:

26,296.90 −660.69 (2.45%)
Feb 27, 10:22 AM EST

Well, the virus is still spreading, and the markets are still falling. Wonder how much longer this will continue? Will it go back up when human trials start with a vaccine, or do you think it's gonna keep falling until a successful vaccine is found?

The scary thing about this, is that it shut down a whole bunch of manufacturing in China, and that has caused stocks here to fall. Wonder if China is paying attention to how this is affecting our markets, and will this lead to an escalation in a trade war when China sees how much we depend on their goods?
Once stockholders can see a clear picture of where this is going, the market will stabilize. I expect the market is going to be pretty turbulent for some time. Historically, markets recover rapidly from acts of God, once investors can see the light at end of the tunnel which has yet to happen. That light can take form of leveling out of the number of new cases, an effective anti-viral for treatment, or the announcement of a vaccine in the pipeline. Looking back at other epidemics, one of the three if no all is likely. However, till that occurs, if will be a wild ride as more announcements of closing factories, cancellation of events, and restrictions on travel, all bad for the economy.

I just saw an announcement on TV of a local high school was being closed. Saudi Arabia has stopped foreigners from visiting Islam's holiest sites. Another cruise line has announced cancellations and airline flight cancellations top 200,000.

26.jpg

Larry Criag wasn't arrested for being gay. Nope, Ol' Widestance was arrested for lewd conduct in an airport bathroom.

He didn't run for reelection ... he resigned in shame.

You probably shouldn't fuck with a guy who lived in Idaho at the time. But I get it, you assholes don't give a rat's ass about facts, and prefer making up your own.

And then there was this ... Gay? - Who gives a fuck. Lewd conduct and criminal behavior (quite "Trumpy" on the latter I might add)

From 2011 and beyond, FEC disbursement reports show Craig kept dipping into the fund years after he stopped campaigning, all the while lobbying - which campaign finance watchdog groups say is a big no-no.

In 2012, he was sued by the FEC for misusing campaign donations while still in office for legal fees relating to the bathroom scandal. He was eventually fined $45,000 for violating election laws and ordered to return about $198,000 to the U.S. Treasury.
7 Investigates: Sen. Craig spent campaign funds well past retirement
Larry Criag wasn't arrested for being gay.
Who the fuck said he did, he just didnt get re elected like i said before, you worthless idiot. Of course you and your liberal elties should of championed Larry, but because he had a (R) beside his name, you typical of a asshole, attacked him for his double standards. Well, as we have been seeing the swamp is being drained, all the "liberal" establishment (R) and (D) are being replaced. Larry was just a little before the time. You sure are an idiot who cant understand a simple statement. Go back to elementary school and finish the 3rd grade that you avoided.

Not a Bernie or Liz supporter. But if they win .. Yes I will vote for them. Of course, I'd vote for Homer Simpson over the Tangerine Turd. :)
the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-5076284.png

Forum List

Back