Dow loses 1500 points in 10 days under Obama

Get used to the drip-drip-drip sound of the economy trickling into the toilet until it becomes clear whether we'll a new president or just a new "president". Then the economy will either BE flush or be flushed.

The stock markets have their worst January on record under the Obama administration and the only thing we hear about is the price of gas.

Kindly explain how the President controls the stock market.
The same way your side claims he controls gas prices. You cant take credit for one, but not the other. Besides, what about all that shit about "inheriting Bush's economy"? How did Bush control the stock market?

The comments about gas prices (none of which are mine) are push back against your side's claims that they'd go to $8.00+ a gallon if Obama were reelected.

As for Bush's economy, who was handing out tax refunds while simultaneously starting two wars he didn't pay for? Yeah, that guy. If you started a new job and were told "Yeah, this department used to have a budget, but the guy who sat at that desk before you spent it all," would you blame yourself?
Tax refunds crashed the stock market?

The subprime mortgage debacle crashed the global economy. Were you pretending you understood this stuff?

The stock markets have their worst January on record under the Obama administration and the only thing we hear about is the price of gas.

The same way your side claims he controls gas prices. You cant take credit for one, but not the other. Besides, what about all that shit about "inheriting Bush's economy"? How did Bush control the stock market?

The comments about gas prices (none of which are mine) are push back against your side's claims that they'd go to $8.00+ a gallon if Obama were reelected.

As for Bush's economy, who was handing out tax refunds while simultaneously starting two wars he didn't pay for? Yeah, that guy. If you started a new job and were told "Yeah, this department used to have a budget, but the guy who sat at that desk before you spent it all," would you blame yourself?

The subprime mortgage debacle crashed the global economy. Were you pretending you understood this stuff?
So it WASN'T Bush... thank you for admitting that. Now, which political party was adamant about giving loans to poor people, who eventually defaulted on their loans?

So it WASN'T Bush...

Who created the subprime debacle? No.

It was Bush who started two wars he didn't pay for while simultaneously handing out tax refunds.

It's two separate concepts. Can you handle that?

So it WASN'T Bush...

Who created the subprime debacle? No.

William Jefferson Clinton, that's who. Community Reinvestment Act reformation in 1993

I think you are dreaming again...... Do you have a link to prove your wet dream buuuud?

A link to prove what? That they're laying off a lot of people around here? That's about as hard to find as a rapist in prison.

Oil, Gas Sector Job Losses Continue To Mount | Exploration & Production

More job cuts expected for oil workers in 2016

Global Oil, Gas Industry Job Losses Top 233,000 and Climbing, Says Energy Recruiting Firm | 2015-11-19 | Natural Gas Intelligence

Houston's oil-related job losses remain a mystery nearly a year after slump started

It's not a wet dream, unfortunately. Funny how all you Obama cum slurpers make frequent references to his sperm.

I think you are dreaming again...... Do you have a link to prove your wet dream buuuud?

A link to prove what? That they're laying off a lot of people around here? That's about as hard to find as a rapist in prison.

Oil, Gas Sector Job Losses Continue To Mount | Exploration & Production

More job cuts expected for oil workers in 2016

Global Oil, Gas Industry Job Losses Top 233,000 and Climbing, Says Energy Recruiting Firm | 2015-11-19 | Natural Gas Intelligence

Houston's oil-related job losses remain a mystery nearly a year after slump started

It's not a wet dream, unfortunately. Funny how all you Obama cum slurpers make frequent references to his sperm.

Your link is just CRAP.... Yes there are layoff in oil sector since last year because of oil glut....
Find something else that makes you credible.

I must have missed those posts. In the past few weeks, though, I've noticed a lot of pants-wetters blaming Obama for apparently having super-powers and the ability to control global markets. I'd like to hear from them how they believe he accomplishes this.

In the past few weeks I've noticed a lot of the ass lickers give him credit for gas prices being down yet when they were up during his administration, the claim was the President has nothing to do with gas prices.

That is because you are sitting with your own soiled diaper of hatred. Go change your diaper wash your butt then come back and talk to me.... Now go.

It's because when gas prices were up none of you ass licking Obamanites were willing to say the President had anything to do with it. Now, when prices are done, suddenly a President can do something. Bet when they go back up that ability will also go away in your simple minds.

Go wash your nose. The shit stain from licking his black ass is what stinks.

You have not wash yourself yet... Your still stink..... Go wash yourself again. Then come back to me.

Still puckering? I bet your boy likes it.

Who else do you hate red neck clown?

Your link is just CRAP.... Yes there are layoff in oil sector since last year because of oil glut....

You asked for links to prove I'm right and I did. Now you say they're crap look for something else. I proved you wrong and you like it. I dont give a fuck.

I'm not playing your game. I've already showed your a dumbass fucking liberal. Go fuck yourself. You want crap? Go look in the mirror. The economy is in the shit tank. Tons of low paying jobs being created and corporate cronies getting richer.

You asked for links to prove I'm right and I did. Now you say they're crap look for something else. I proved you wrong and you like it. I dont give a fuck.

I'm not playing your game. I've already showed your a dumbass fucking liberal. Go fuck yourself. You want crap? Go look in the mirror. The economy is in the shit tank. Tons of low paying jobs being created and corporate cronies getting richer.

Dude. The topic is about Dow Jones loses in last 10 days. Are you really that retard? Those links you provided was from last year NOT in last 10 days. Those lay off are in the oil sector ONLY because of oil glut......and nobody else. Are there companies that are closing?
Car manufacturers are up, home sales are up and with shortages of inventory, unemployment is low. I have to pay extra to relocate couple of engineers from Las Vegas to San Diego. That is how tight the employment is right now.
I am not playing games. So try again.

Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

September Existing-Home Sales Regain Momentum

Has the oil glut gotten better in the last 10 days?

You post about home sales FROM FUCKING SEPTEMBER.....and bitch about me posting shit from November and December because its not in the last 10 days. So how are car sales for the last 10 days idiot?

You really are a fucking moron. My links are no good because they're a few days out from the 10 days of stock market drops, but your links are valid with the information being from 5 months ago. There should be an IQ test to join this forum because idiots like you just waste bandwidth.

Last edited:

Aside from that you impressed me with your moron toilet training language. That's because that's all you've got to prove. You are dismiss kid and go talk to your own kind of garbage people.

Oh fuck off shit head. I've proven you so fucking wrong you're wondering who shit in your britches.

You might want to 'splain' that to the Obama suck ups here on the board who
posted their thank you Mr.President over and over when the market was up thanks solely
to Obama's benevolence...according to them.

I must have missed those posts. In the past few weeks, though, I've noticed a lot of pants-wetters blaming Obama for apparently having super-powers and the ability to control global markets. I'd like to hear from them how they believe he accomplishes this.

Can you be any more juvenile ?

You post about home sales FROM FUCKING SEPTEMBER.....and bitch about me posting shit from November and December because its not in the last 10 days. So how are car sales for the last 10 days idiot?

You really are a fucking moron.

Why would the oil get better in last 10 days or whole 2016? Darn you are really stupid. There are no reports for 2016 yet but here is the link so you can wipe to your face. Moron.

Forbes Welcome

You really are a fucking moron. My links are no good because they're a few days out from the 10 days of stock market drops, but your links are valid with the information being from 5 months ago. There should be an IQ test to join this forum because idiots like you just waste bandwidth.

This just shows how fucking stupid you are.... You are trying to prove that companies are collapsing, companies are closing, the world is collapsing. Then you provide a link about oil industry laying off people from last year. You have an IQ of a third grader. What the fuck do you know about economy anyway? You are lightweight Dumbfuck. Go wash your mouth with toilet water.

Forum List

Back