Dow loses 1500 points in 10 days under Obama

Kindly explain how the President controls the stock market.

Shows you don't know what affects the stock market.

Super-powers or time travel?

At least you admit you don't know shit about how it works.

Okay, put down the mirror and edumacate us. This should be entertaining.

A smartass like you is too stupid to educate. There's not enough hours in the day to do that even using the simplest of terms. You just sit there and take the crumbs we throw your way then say thank you master when we do.

So you don't know.

And here I thought we could compare notes based on how many years you worked on the Street vs my own familiarity with the subject, but never mind.

Shows you don't know what affects the stock market.

A smartass like you is too stupid to educate. There's not enough hours in the day to do that even using the simplest of terms. You just sit there and take the crumbs we throw your way then say thank you master when we do.

So you don't know.

And here I thought we could compare notes based on how many years you worked on the Street vs my own familiarity with the subject, but never mind.

Enlighten me if you think you know so much. If you had the familiarity you say you have, you would have provided it already instead of being the worthless fucking piece of shit smartass you are. Guess you can claim something, not show it, then expect others to believe you liar.

So you don't know.

Enlighten me if you think you know so much.

You made the claim to expertise and you've been ducking it ever since. You don't even have sense enough to leave the thread; you'll just keep insulting me because you're hoping no one notices that you're not saying anything substantive.

Do it again.

The stock markets have their worst January on record under the Obama administration and the only thing we hear about is the price of gas.

You might want to 'splain' that to the Obama suck ups here on the board who
posted their thank you Mr.President over and over when the market was up thanks solely
to Obama's benevolence...according to them.

I must have missed those posts. In the past few weeks, though, I've noticed a lot of pants-wetters blaming Obama for apparently having super-powers and the ability to control global markets. I'd like to hear from them how they believe he accomplishes this.
Republicans constantly refer to Obama as the messiah. That explains it. The super powers I mean.

The stock markets have their worst January on record under the Obama administration and the only thing we hear about is the price of gas.

The same way your side claims he controls gas prices. You cant take credit for one, but not the other. Besides, what about all that shit about "inheriting Bush's economy"? How did Bush control the stock market?

So you don't know.

Enlighten me if you think you know so much.

You made the claim to expertise and you've been ducking it ever since. You don't even have sense enough to leave the thread; you'll just keep insulting me because you're hoping no one notices that you're not saying anything substantive.

Do it again.

So YOU don't know. If you did, you'd show that familiarity you claim. You said you have a familiarity but ducked the chance to show it. You don't have enough sense to realize you did something but will continue to claim you know about it without support

Do it again.

The U.S. House of Representatives' failure to pass the Bush Administration's $700 billion bailout plan triggered the biggest one-day point drop in the history of the Dow Jones industrial average. The market plummeted 778 points, with sellers frantically dumping stocks as fears mounted that Congress would be unable to come up with a speedy fix for the nation's nearly frozen credit markets.
Top 10 Dow Jones Drops - TIME

6 of the top 10 biggest drops of all time came with Bush.

What's odd is that when Bush took office, it was over 17,000, but when he left office, it was what? 6,000?

What's even more interesting, than odd ? The Clinton administrations repeal of the glass stegal act just before leaving office.

And now we're learning that Wall Street bankers are paying Hillary Clinton a cool 250.000 every time she shows up for a chat.

Goldman ball Sachs paid her a half million bucks.

Last edited:

posted their thank you Mr.President over and over when the market was up thanks solely

I must have missed those posts. In the past few weeks, though, I've noticed a lot of pants-wetters blaming Obama for apparently having super-powers and the ability to control global markets. I'd like to hear from them how they believe he accomplishes this.

In the past few weeks I've noticed a lot of the ass lickers give him credit for gas prices being down yet when they were up during his administration, the claim was the President has nothing to do with gas prices.

That is because you are sitting with your own soiled diaper of hatred. Go change your diaper wash your butt then come back and talk to me.... Now go.

In the past few weeks I've noticed a lot of the ass lickers give him credit for gas prices being down yet when they were up during his administration, the claim was the President has nothing to do with gas prices.

That is because you are sitting with your own soiled diaper of hatred. Go change your diaper wash your butt then come back and talk to me.... Now go.

It's because when gas prices were up none of you ass licking Obamanites were willing to say the President had anything to do with it. Now, when prices are done, suddenly a President can do something. Bet when they go back up that ability will also go away in your simple minds.

Go wash your nose. The shit stain from licking his black ass is what stinks.

And that is correct the economy is booming and still booming. The stock went down it doesn't mean the unemployment went up, it doesn't mean we are laying off people ( except in the oil sector), closing companies, no gas, no food in the groceries etc. etc....

Um, yea we are laying off a lot of people. It's really bad around here. No food in grocery stores? Is that how you judge an economy?

God, liberals are morons.

The same way your side claims he controls gas prices. You cant take credit for one, but not the other. Besides, what about all that shit about "inheriting Bush's economy"? How did Bush control the stock market?

The comments about gas prices (none of which are mine) are push back against your side's claims that they'd go to $8.00+ a gallon if Obama were reelected.

As for Bush's economy, who was handing out tax refunds while simultaneously starting two wars he didn't pay for? Yeah, that guy. If you started a new job and were told "Yeah, this department used to have a budget, but the guy who sat at that desk before you spent it all," would you blame yourself?

The comments about gas prices (none of which are mine) are push back against your side's claims that they'd go to $8.00+ a gallon if Obama were reelected.

As for Bush's economy, who was handing out tax refunds while simultaneously starting two wars he didn't pay for? Yeah, that guy. If you started a new job and were told "Yeah, this department used to have a budget, but the guy who sat at that desk before you spent it all," would you blame yourself?
Tax refunds crashed the stock market?

And that is correct the economy is booming and still booming. The stock went down it doesn't mean the unemployment went up, it doesn't mean we are laying off people ( except in the oil sector), closing companies, no gas, no food in the groceries etc. etc....

Um, yea we are laying off a lot of people. It's really bad around here. No food in grocery stores? Is that how you judge an economy?

God, liberals are morons.

I think you are dreaming again...... Do you have a link to prove your wet dream buuuud?

It's because when gas prices were up none of you ass licking Obamanites were willing to say the President had anything to do with it. Now, when prices are done, suddenly a President can do something. Bet when they go back up that ability will also go away in your simple minds.

You have not wash yourself yet... Your still stink..... Go wash yourself again. Then come back to me.

You have not wash yourself yet... Your still stink..... Go wash yourself again. Then come back to me.

Still puckering? I bet your boy likes it.

Forum List

Back