Down goes DOMA!!

Yup, but it is what it is, and the 2d Coming has not happened yet, Redfish.

Your moral definitions, my little minions, do not control the country.

I will be your Super Hero. If anybody tries to make you marry someone of your own sex, call me, and I will fly to your rescue.

Sadly, neither does the people voting for what they want. The ultra-liberal state of California spoke loud & proud - they did NOT want gay marriage in their state. But I guess the fringe minority now runs this country (kind of like the Nazi's in Germany)?

Nope, not even the tiniest fringiest bit like Nazi Germany, you crazy loon.

A few people exercising authority (where no authority exists) over the masses is "nothing like Nazi Germany"? I'm assuming you never heard of Nazi Germany before today?

Sadly, neither does the people voting for what they want. The ultra-liberal state of California spoke loud & proud - they did NOT want gay marriage in their state. But I guess the fringe minority now runs this country (kind of like the Nazi's in Germany)?

Nope, not even the tiniest fringiest bit like Nazi Germany, you crazy loon.

A few people exercising authority (where no authority exists) over the masses is "nothing like Nazi Germany"? I'm assuming you never heard of Nazi Germany before today?

I am assuming you never read the Constitution. Try Article III. The read a good narrative of SCOTUS and get a handbook on major decisions.

Let it go, Capn Crunch.

Yeah, I know. There is no limit to the damage that obama can do between now and jan 2017. we will probably be 25 trillion in debt, still have 8% unemployment, people will be waiting 6 months for routine medical care, illegals will have all of the entry level jobs and will be getting free obamacare, our currency will be debased further, credit ratings reduced again, and china will own us.

obama's plans to fundamentally change america will have come to pass.

and idiots like you will still be praising him :cuckoo:

Yeah, I know. There is no limit to the damage that obama can do between now and jan 2017. we will probably be 25 trillion in debt, still have 8% unemployment, people will be waiting 6 months for routine medical care, illegals will have all of the entry level jobs and will be getting free obamacare, our currency will be debased further, credit ratings reduced again, and china will own us.

Yup, $25 trillion. An idiotic statement.

Yup, 6 months for routine care. An idiotic statement.

Yup, illegals will own the universe. An idiotic statement.

Yup. Bush debased our currency.

Yup. The GOP reactionaries were responsible for a lowered credit rating, still the best in the world.

Yup. You are going to run around with slant eyes.

Simple, you are Simple.

Right...finding a citizen initiative unconstitutional is exactly like Nazi Germany.

Jeez...do you people hear yourselves?

Do you hear yourself? Applauding the fact that a VOTE by your fellow citizens - completely legal and free from any indication of fraud, has been thrown away by 5 radical people drunk on power? That doesn't bother you in the least? The gay issue is so world-shattering important to you, you're willing to swap democracy for it?

thats exactly the problem, the gay issue trumps everything else for these fools. They are willing to sacrifice freedom and democracy just so they can call their aberant lifestyle a "normal" marriage. Its not and never will be, and they will regret this as more and more of their rights are usurped by an every growing federal beaurocracy.

:clap2:

So long as a fringe radical like Obama is in office, they won't regret it. But when a Republican replaces him in 2016, these same people will all be freaking out screaming about how their rights are being trampled (like they did with Bush).

It's comical really - they hand over unlimited power when their side is in office and they never consider what the results will be when the other side is in power (which is absolutely inevitable). When it happens, they cry and complain worse than a little spoiled girl.

Our answer to job creation had better change from no abortion and no gay marriage before elections next year, or you reactionaries are really going to have some things to cry about.

I didn't say they couldn't..but it was not the reason for legal marriage registries.

???

you are damned right it was

Prove it.

When the U.S. started registering marriages, women were the property. The first court challenges were to the laws that said married women could not own property, but you are mistaken when you insist the registries were started to protect women.

look up some wills

This is amusing.

Yesterday, all the faux righties were praising SCOTUS for repealing part of the Voting Rights Act.

Today, these same people are calling SCOTUS a pack of dictators. :lol:

Postively schizophrenic.

I am pleased with both decisions.

That's exactly what someone would have said if anyone had predicted that Obama would put us $7 trillion in debt in only 3 years (when the entire history of the US had accumulated $9 in 230 years). If he spends exactly as he did in his first term, we will in fact hit $25 trillion (but hey, don't let those pesky facts get in your way)

Actually, that's 100% accurate by the benchmarks set in world history by this form of idiocy. You should really educate yourself before commenting.

He/She did not say that - why do you feel the need to lie or alter?

Actually, that occurred under Obama - why do you feel the need to lie?

Yup. The GOP reactionaries were responsible for a lowered credit rating, still the best in the world.

Actually, that too occurred under Obama. The first and only president to ever see the lowering of U.S. credit rating (great job Barack!) - why do you feel the need to lie?

Well that's just highly offensive... slightly racist, are we?

Simple, you are Simple.

I'll take simple over a liar any day though....

Then you have a Simple liar in Redfish.

Don't you understand that 85% of America thinks the reactionary far right is the real enemy of our country and its goals?

This is amusing.

Yesterday, all the faux righties were praising SCOTUS for repealing part of the Voting Rights Act.

Postively schizophrenic.

Well of course! Any time a few control the masses, the left is "pleased". That's what their ideology is entirely about...

This is amusing.

Postively schizophrenic.

Well of course! Any time a few control the masses, the left is "pleased". That's what their ideology is entirely about...

You sound as silly as my friend Glenn, whom I really like.

Simple, you are Simple.

the debt is 17 trillion today and increasing at a trillion or more a year, 21-25 trillion is very realistic

doctors are retiring in droves, young kids are not going into medicine because of obamacare. there WILL be a doctor shortage and your medical care will be managed by an incompetent civil servant and member of SEIU.

the credit downgrade happened under obama--oh, I forgot he is not responsible for anything

china holds a lot of our debt, they are doing things to expand their manufacturing and make their currency stronger, we are doing just the opposite

you are the simpleton, my ignorant little friend.

did the "tyranny of the majority" elect obama twice? you are full of shit, wytchey.

Please tell us you can tell the difference between voting for candidates and voting on laws.

A vote is a vote! What difference does it make if its for a candidate or a law? If the Supreme Court decides tomorrow that Obama shouldn't have been elected, would you applaud his removal and Mitt Romney's appointment?

A great deal of difference. A law must pass constitutional muster....A candidate simply must meet age and citizenry requirements.n If the Supreme Court decides tomorrow that Obama should not have been elected...it would have been because of due process over one of three requirements only....age, citizenship, and residency. If it were proven that Obama didn't meet all three....then yes, his removal from office would be appropriate, with Biden taking his place, not Romney.

Last edited:
Then you have a Simple liar in Redfish.

Don't you understand that 85% of America thinks the reactionary far right is the real enemy of our country and its goals?

:lmao: I've heard some "whoppers" in my day, but this might be the crown jewel! 42% of Americans identifies themselves as conservative. That alone proves your numbers are pure LIES. But what's even funnier is that an embarrassing 21% of Americans identifies themselves as liberals

Your figures are not based in reality, doctors will be replaced in droves, young kids have more care now than a year ago, the credit downgrade has hurt no one, who cares about China.

You are Simple, as well as wrong.

Forum List

Back