🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Downtown Seattle is Full of Trash and People Openly Using Drugs

This was downtown Seattle yesterday evening. I can't believe what a hole that city has turned into. I used to go up there for work several times a year and it was never like this.

I was driving in a part of H-Town you never saw anyone working the streets until recently, so times have changed and it will not get any better…

What do you expect OP....everywhere where demonRats are at the helm, things turn to shit.:dunno:

That would have been a different sort of drug ...

5-moonshine-jug-allan-swart.jpg

I see you agree with me. Does that mean you support involuntary incarceration of addicts and people with mental illness?

Because that is the only solution to the homeless problem.

What a complete chithole mess. There is no leadership in that city.

For that alone? No.

I bet most would accept treatment, if offered.

You would be wrong. A big part of what I do is working with addicts and the homeless. They have a plethora of programs, both public and private, and referral services available to them but most refuse to opt in.

In those cases where a person represents a serious and imminent danger to themselves or others, the can be taken to hospital involuntarily for assessment. More often than not, that person is released by medical staff before we have completed the paperwork and got back to our car.

There is a large percentage of the homeless population, most in fact, who simply refuse to take advantage of the system voluntarily and precious little can be done to force them.

As bad as involuntary incarceration is said to have been ... at least those in treatment were housed, fed, and treated.

Don't know about Boston, but probably is just a matter of time, the Rats have the Midas touch in reverse, they touch and it turns to do-do.
Boston doesn’t put up with leftist assholes. But for some reason the still get the votes. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back