🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Downtown Seattle is Full of Trash and People Openly Using Drugs

let the people we are paying figure that out. You want me to come up with the "perfect" solution yet accept the shitshow the so called "experts" have been cranking out for decades. They need to be removed from the public. The ones who have been on the street for decades ain't gonna get a job, and they ain't gonna get better barring a miracle.

In reality, the people left in the subways and the streets are far worse off right now, and because "hey we spent money on them" they can be written off in situ while the Dept of the homeless people pull in 6 figure salaries and get a pension.
Dude, can you please be quiet? Stop trolling the topic.

I see you agree with me. Does that mean you support involuntary incarceration of addicts and people with mental illness?

Because that is the only solution to the homeless problem.

Nah, there are lots of solutions to the homeless problem.
One is cheaper housing, two is guaranteed employment of some sort like CCC, 3 is more training and schooling, with lower or free tuition, four is decriminalize drugs, five is public health care, etc.

Dumb dickheads of Seattle deserve exactly what they voted for . Problem being , these same idiots that voted for this exact thing will move from this shithole and vote for the same thing wherever they end up . Democrats destroy everything they touch.

This was downtown Seattle yesterday evening. I can't believe what a hole that city has turned into. I used to go up there for work several times a year and it was never like this.

This is what Democrats want to do to all of America.

How can anyone keep voting for these fucking idiots?

You see thousands of 20 something white kids living like sewer rats 🐀

Not until we recognize mental illness and addiction as diseases that must be treated.
That's pretty noble. However, there must be discipline and limited lawyers involved with the contractors and unions building or operating any facilities not gouging the taxpayers. Like the pharm corporations not being liable for the Covid vaccines.

This was downtown Seattle yesterday evening. I can't believe what a hole that city has turned into. I used to go up there for work several times a year and it was never like this.
Leadership has been awful. Terrible. Another model of how an imbalance in applied political ideology can go too far.

As a kid it was portrayed in the media that drugs was a black inner city problem

the realty is it’s a human problem

I've had a germ of a theory rattling around in my little brain recently: I wonder if a city can get too big.

So then, there is a life cycle to a city. It achieves enough success as it grows that it attracts more and more people -- not only the more productive, but the opposite as well. It then decides it has an obligation to the less productive. At some point, then, it has large collections of both ends of the spectrum, and the imbalance becomes untenable.

And I wonder if part of this is a function of the structure of municipal vs. state vs. federal governments and their limits.

Just a thought.

went from Heroin /Meth punk land , Or

to super nice Coke head ,alcoholic low IQ Las vermin.

Forum List

Back