Dr. Birx Speaks

He certainly can't listen to Fauci and the CDC any better than Trump did.
Maybe you ,missed Birx saying that Trump ain't doing shit?

Not that we can't see it with our own eyes

Well that's her opinion which I think is bull shit.

What more can Trump do?? In case you haven't noticed people will do exactly as they wish. They already wear masks and practice social distancing. I'd like to see you or anyone else get more from them. Good luck cause you and your Dr. Birx will need it.

They want strict adherence to social distance and wearing masks
The blue states are going above and beyond that already

California is so extreme that its enacted practically a soviet-style thanksgiving day law that puts people in jail if they violate it

‘The warning — sent in a private memo to White House officials as the nation’s daily coronavirus caseload has broken records and approached 100,000 — amounted to a direct contradiction of President Trump’s repeated false assertions that the pandemic is “rounding the corner.” In it, Dr. Birx suggested Mr. Trump and his advisers were spending too much time focusing on lockdowns, and not enough on controlling the virus.’ ibid

Trump is spending too much time on partisan politics rather than what’s best for the nation.

Indeed, at this point, what’s best for the nation is Trump being voted out of office.

Seriously, anyone paying attention to anything other than the IFR is being played now. The most novel thing about this virus is the way they count the deaths. What would happen to death counts for seasonal flu if everybody who died with flu was counted with those who died from it?
I'll tell you exactly what would happen, lefties would start wetting the bed over the flu every year.
Ya"ll are some gullible little progs
Keep pretending COVID away.

We test too much
All deaths are being blamed on COVID
Other countries are lying about COVID
And you can keep wetting yourself over a virus most of us wouldn't even bother going to the DR for if we got it. How come all the betas afraid of a flu now think they have the power to force their non-sense on the rest of us?
What happens when we just say no?
What will you do when you no longer outnumber people in the streets & we fight back?
I've seen this before- you all will run back to moms quicker than a prog girl gives it up on a blind date
Tell us more

You know, the part where it is no worse than the common cold and will go away by itself.
It sounds like you already now this but prefer to believe it's really like Ebola or small pox.
Again, you all are so afraid of a virus that is more dempanic than pandemic. That is why I can't take any argument with you seriously.
You are so mentally fragile that your fears & feelings overwhelm the rational part of your brain the rest of us use for important decisions. Panicked & irrational is no way to go through life kid. :aargh:
That's it- you're parrational.
It's like you all have a new subtype everyday. :slap:
Tell that to the 10 million sick and 226,000 dead!

How bout you tell it to China who released this virus on the world. What a dumbass you are.

Seriously, anyone paying attention to anything other than the IFR is being played now. The most novel thing about this virus is the way they count the deaths. What would happen to death counts for seasonal flu if everybody who died with flu was counted with those who died from it?
I'll tell you exactly what would happen, lefties would start wetting the bed over the flu every year.
Ya"ll are some gullible little progs
The kind of messaging you've swallowed hook, line, and sinker is exactly the kind of stuff Birx is objecting to. What you are arguing is totally wrong and I'm sure it has been explained to you many times so I'm not going to bother again. You are being duped in an all out effort to retrieve the economy, but ignoring the Virus spikes and what it has done is not the way to revive the economy, because state and local officials are not going to stand by and watch their people die in droves.

I wish you could somehow see the light. You aren't personally to blame, you've been duped. But the people spreading this flat out wrong messaging are doing real damage to the attempts to get this thing under control.

Biden will not host Super Spreader events
Meaning he will send in the National Guard to deep blue cities and crush the riots?

that’ll be the day

Riots are uncontrolled, spontaneous events

Trump rallies are carefully planned and controlled
"Well that's her opinion which I think is bull shit."

LOL

You're out of touch with reality, so what you think is of little consequence.

Impeached Trump: "To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down."

Claudette: "Trump never downplayed it"

Meaning he will send in the National Guard to deep blue cities and crush the riots?

that’ll be the day

LOL

Nah. You appear to be the one out of touch with reality.

Oh and where is your outrage over you Dems laughing at Trump and calling him a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the Chines virus.

Oh and where is your outrage over Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it.

Where is your outrage when the Dems called it a hoax.

Your rose tinted glasses sure work well for a hack like you.

Carry on.

The warning — sent in a private memo to White House officials as the nation’s daily coronavirus caseload has broken records and approached 100,000 — amounted to a direct contradiction of President Trump’s repeated false assertions that the pandemic is “rounding the corner.” In it, Dr. Birx suggested Mr. Trump and his advisers were spending too much time focusing on lockdowns, and not enough on controlling the virus.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic,” Dr. Birx wrote, adding, “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”
What balanced approach does Scarf Lady want?

trump has assisted the states every way possible
Trump has SURRENDDERED to the virus...after downplaying it from the beginning

thats gibberish

what specific ACTION do you and the Scarf Lady want trump to take?
There never were any suggestions.
Their plan has been, and always will be, to stand back and point the finger and blame.
China and the Democratic party are one in the same.
Biden, fauchi and now Birx rack their brains trying to think of some specific action that trump has not already done

but they keep coming up dry

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...
  • CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
  • Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
  • Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
Where is the scientific data ?
Here is the emerging evidence that pertains to most studies done in a perfect environment and perfect world, in which we do not live.

that’ll be the day

LOL

Nah. You appear to be the one out of touch with reality. You live in your own rose tinted glasses world.

Carry on.
LOL

So you say, sans proof. Whereas I was able to quote you being out of touch with reality.

The warning — sent in a private memo to White House officials as the nation’s daily coronavirus caseload has broken records and approached 100,000 — amounted to a direct contradiction of President Trump’s repeated false assertions that the pandemic is “rounding the corner.” In it, Dr. Birx suggested Mr. Trump and his advisers were spending too much time focusing on lockdowns, and not enough on controlling the virus.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic,” Dr. Birx wrote, adding, “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”

Surrendered?? OMG you are a laugh a minute. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Once it got here there was nothing anyone could do. It couldn't be stopped.

Trump never downplayed it What a crock of shit that statement is.

The Dems called in a hoax and called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the us. Hell Pelousy told everyone it was nothing and not to worry about it. Where's all your outrage about that??

I guess we can all see who downplayed it and it sure wasn't Trump.
This is a lie – Trump in fact downplayed the severity of the pandemic.

Conservatives are truly this stupid, to believe that the rest of the country would believe the right’s idiotic lies.

The kind of messaging you've swallowed hook, line, and sinker is exactly the kind of stuff Birx is objecting to.
Birx used to say the death numbers were inflated and unreliable

but now she seems to have turned political

thats gibberish

what specific ACTION do you and the Scarf Lady want trump to take?
There never were any suggestions.
Their plan has been, and always will be, to stand back and point the finger and blame.
China and the Democratic party are one in the same.
Biden, fauchi and now Birx rack their brains trying to think of some specific action that trump has not already done

but they keep coming up dry

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...
  • CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
  • Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
  • Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
Where is the scientific data ?
Here is the emerging evidence that pertains to most studies done in a perfect environment and perfect world, in which we do not live.

RWing will have his usual biased answer about how Trump did nothing and how the Dems sure didn't call it a hoax.

Forum List

Back