Dr. Birx Speaks

The warning — sent in a private memo to White House officials as the nation’s daily coronavirus caseload has broken records and approached 100,000 — amounted to a direct contradiction of President Trump’s repeated false assertions that the pandemic is “rounding the corner.” In it, Dr. Birx suggested Mr. Trump and his advisers were spending too much time focusing on lockdowns, and not enough on controlling the virus.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic,” Dr. Birx wrote, adding, “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”
What balanced approach does Scarf Lady want?

trump has assisted the states every way possible
Trump has SURRENDDERED to the virus...after downplaying it from the beginning

thats gibberish

what specific ACTION do you and the Scarf Lady want trump to take?
There never were any suggestions.
Their plan has been, and always will be, to stand back and point the finger and blame.
China and the Democratic party are one in the same.
Biden, fauchi and now Birx rack their brains trying to think of some specific action that trump has not already done

but they keep coming up dry

No they don’t.

They want strict adherence to social distance and wearing masks

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...
  • CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
  • Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
  • Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
Where is the scientific data ?
Here is the emerging evidence that pertains to most studies done in a perfect environment and perfect world, in which we do not live.

RWing will have his usual biased answer about how Trump did nothing and how the Dems sure didn't call it a hoax.
Quote Democrats calling it a hoax. ..

Since they laughed at Trump and called him a racist when he wanted to stop flight into the US and Pelousy said the virus was nothing and not to worry about it I'd say they thought it was a hoax. How bout you??
That's not calling it a hoax and Democrats didn't call him a racist for banning flights.

LOL Well they didn't think the virus was real so I'd say they thought it was a hoax. They sure did call him a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US.

Must be those rose colored glasses you wear. They sure don't let you see reality.
Quote ONE Dem of note saying the virus wasn't real. That was trump and his toadies

Since they called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US and Pelousy said the virus was nothing I'd say they thought it wasn't real and a hoax.

Take off those glasses and take a look at reality.
Quote them...

Look it up yourself. Its out there on the internet. Don't be lazy, look it up.
^^^ admission of a lie.

Admission of being to lazy to look it up or not liking what you find if you did look it up.
It's not my job to lookup your bullshit. That's your job. If you can't, no problem as I know you're full of shit anyway.

Seems you forgot the last time you and I had discussions on this board.

You forget that I can't look up stuff on this computer, cut and paste it. So if you want to know you will have to look it up yourself. Or believe what you want with your rose colored glasses.

The warning — sent in a private memo to White House officials as the nation’s daily coronavirus caseload has broken records and approached 100,000 — amounted to a direct contradiction of President Trump’s repeated false assertions that the pandemic is “rounding the corner.” In it, Dr. Birx suggested Mr. Trump and his advisers were spending too much time focusing on lockdowns, and not enough on controlling the virus.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic,” Dr. Birx wrote, adding, “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”

thats gibberish

Their plan has been, and always will be, to stand back and point the finger and blame.
Biden, fauchi and now Birx rack their brains trying to think of some specific action that trump has not already done

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...
  • CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings, like on public and mass transportation, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
  • Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
  • Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
Here is the emerging evidence that pertains to most studies done in a perfect environment and perfect world, in which we do not live.

RWing will have his usual biased answer about how Trump did nothing and how the Dems sure didn't call it a hoax.

Since they laughed at Trump and called him a racist when he wanted to stop flight into the US and Pelousy said the virus was nothing and not to worry about it I'd say they thought it was a hoax. How bout you??
That's not calling it a hoax and Democrats didn't call him a racist for banning flights.

LOL Well they didn't think the virus was real so I'd say they thought it was a hoax. They sure did call him a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US.

Must be those rose colored glasses you wear. They sure don't let you see reality.
LOL

You mean reality like....

Impeached Trump: "To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down."
Claudette: "Trump never downplayed it"

:abgg2q.jpg:
There was a time when libs approved of reducing panic

They quickly figured out that COVID could be there next "impeachment" sham. The MSM spinning of the pandemic and Trump's response is the only thing giving Biden/Harris a chance to win. Without it, they would have had less than a 10% chance.

In case some can't get through the NYT paywall.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic,” Dr. Birx wrote, adding, “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”​

Rump hits back - and now Dr Birx will get death threats from Deplorables. Sad

In case some can't get through the NYT paywall.

“We are entering the most concerning and most deadly phase of this pandemic,” Dr. Birx wrote, adding, “This is not about lockdowns — It hasn’t been about lockdowns since March or April. It’s about an aggressive balanced approach that is not being implemented.”​

Rump hits back - and now Dr Birx will get death threats from Deplorables. Sad

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. What an idiotic post.

thats gibberish

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...

Quote ONE Dem of note saying the virus wasn't real. That was trump and his toadies

Since they called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US and Pelousy said the virus was nothing I'd say they thought it wasn't real and a hoax.

Quote them...

^^^ admission of a lie.

Admission of being to lazy to look it up or not liking what you find if you did look it up.
It's not my job to lookup your bullshit. That's your job. If you can't, no problem as I know you're full of shit anyway.

You forget that I can't look up stuff on this computer, cut and paste it. So if you want to know you will have to look it up yourself. Or believe what you want with your rose colored glasses.
It's not my problem if you claim you can't look stuff up. Your claims are yours to prove. It's not my job to prove you wrong because you can't prove yourself right.

thats gibberish

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...

Quote them...

^^^ admission of a lie.

It's not my problem if you claim you can't look stuff up. Your claims are yours to prove. It's not my job to prove you wrong because you can't prove yourself right.

Whatever. Carry on with your rose colored glasses. Look it up or not. No skin off my ass.

thats gibberish

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...

Quote them...

^^^ admission of a lie.

Whatever. Carry on with your rose colored glasses. Look it up or not. No skin off my ass.
LOL

You got caught lying. Now you’re lying to yourself that it's no skin off your ass.

thats gibberish

No they don’t.

Things Trump mocks
Straight from CDC...

LOL

You mean reality like....

Impeached Trump: "To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down."
Claudette: "Trump never downplayed it"

:abgg2q.jpg:
There was a time when libs approved of reducing panic

They quickly figured out that COVID could be there next "impeachment" sham. The MSM spinning of the pandemic and Trump's response is the only thing giving Biden/Harris a chance to win. Without it, they would have had less than a 10% chance.
Is the entire world in on this sham just to defeat Trump?

China was learning on the fly when faced with an unknown virus.
Yes it was just fluke. ;)
They knew nothing about what was going on in their Level 4 lab, yeah right.
It was just a coincidence, that it happened right after the trade agreement was signed, yeah right.
Whose side are you on ?

Unbelievable the crap that conservatives believe and pass around.

This is why America needs to send conservatives packing today

Seriously, anyone paying attention to anything other than the IFR is being played now. The most novel thing about this virus is the way they count the deaths. What would happen to death counts for seasonal flu if everybody who died with flu was counted with those who died from it?
I'll tell you exactly what would happen, lefties would start wetting the bed over the flu every year.
Ya"ll are some gullible little progs
Keep pretending COVID away.

We test too much
All deaths are being blamed on COVID
Other countries are lying about COVID
And you can keep wetting yourself over a virus most of us wouldn't even bother going to the DR for if we got it. How come all the betas afraid of a flu now think they have the power to force their non-sense on the rest of us?
What happens when we just say no?
What will you do when you no longer outnumber people in the streets & we fight back?
I've seen this before- you all will run back to moms quicker than a prog girl gives it up on a blind date
Tell us more

You know, the part where it is no worse than the common cold and will go away by itself.
It sounds like you already now this but prefer to believe it's really like Ebola or small pox.
Again, you all are so afraid of a virus that is more dempanic than pandemic. That is why I can't take any argument with you seriously.
You are so mentally fragile that your fears & feelings overwhelm the rational part of your brain the rest of us use for important decisions. Panicked & irrational is no way to go through life kid. :aargh:
That's it- you're parrational.
It's like you all have a new subtype everyday. :slap:
Tell that to the 10 million sick and 226,000 dead!
Why aren't those numbers reflected in all-cause deaths so far? Why are we on pace to have less than avg all cause deaths for the year? Why do they count deaths in a "novel" way for this virus?
Could it be because they know certain sheople are indeed dumb enough to believe whatever they are told if someone gets in front of a camera in a lab coat?
Keep watching your dempanic porn while the rest of us go about with our lives.
Thank God so many people have finally seen through their load of BS. Obviously, you haven't yet

It was just a coincidence, that it happened right after the trade agreement was signed, yeah right.
Whose side are you on ?

And you are one of many reasons that Trump was elected his first term, and ensures a second.

you've been duped. But the people spreading this flat out wrong messaging are doing real damage
This is literally the only thing you said that is true. You all have been duped because you are scared of a virus barely worse than a bad flu.
You'll have to forgive me if I don't fall for the manias you seem to crave. I'll go with the facts

Whose side are you on ?

And you are one of many reasons that Trump was elected his first term, and ensures a second.

The way Conservatives embrace the crap that Trump and QAnon spread is an insult to the intelligence of the American public

Whose side are you on ?

The way Conservatives embrace the crap that Trump and QAnon spread is an insult to the intelligence of the American public
1604419935461.png

you've been duped. But the people spreading this flat out wrong messaging are doing real damage
This is literally the only thing you said that is true. You all have been duped because you are scared of a virus barely worse than a bad flu.
You'll have to forgive me if I don't fall for the manias you seem to crave. I'll go with the facts
It isn't 'facts' you're believing. Best of luck to you and yours; I'm afraid you might need it.

Exactly. It's too late for lockdowns. We have to brace for the impact.

Seriously, anyone paying attention to anything other than the IFR is being played now. The most novel thing about this virus is the way they count the deaths. What would happen to death counts for seasonal flu if everybody who died with flu was counted with those who died from it?
I'll tell you exactly what would happen, lefties would start wetting the bed over the flu every year.
Ya"ll are some gullible little progs
Keep pretending COVID away.

We test too much
All deaths are being blamed on COVID
Other countries are lying about COVID
And you can keep wetting yourself over a virus most of us wouldn't even bother going to the DR for if we got it. How come all the betas afraid of a flu now think they have the power to force their non-sense on the rest of us?
What happens when we just say no?
What will you do when you no longer outnumber people in the streets & we fight back?
I've seen this before- you all will run back to moms quicker than a prog girl gives it up on a blind date
Tell us more

You know, the part where it is no worse than the common cold and will go away by itself.
It sounds like you already now this but prefer to believe it's really like Ebola or small pox.
Again, you all are so afraid of a virus that is more dempanic than pandemic. That is why I can't take any argument with you seriously.
You are so mentally fragile that your fears & feelings overwhelm the rational part of your brain the rest of us use for important decisions. Panicked & irrational is no way to go through life kid. :aargh:
That's it- you're parrational.
It's like you all have a new subtype everyday. :slap:
Tell that to the 10 million sick and 226,000 dead!
Why aren't those numbers reflected in all-cause deaths so far? Why are we on pace to have less than avg all cause deaths for the year? Why do they count deaths in a "novel" way for this virus?
Could it be because they know certain sheople are indeed dumb enough to believe whatever they are told if someone gets in front of a camera in a lab coat?
Thank God so many people have finally seen through their load of BS. Obviously, you haven't yet
Um, many methods of death are addressed with ways of mitigated such deaths.

Heart disease being one of the leading causes of deaths; the medical field, echoed by the government, issues ways to reduce that risk by eating healthy and exercising.

Cancer, in cases where the cause is known, avoid risky behavior, such as smoking. For women, get regular mammograms. Etc...

Automobile deaths, mandate seat belts and cars seats for toddlers and babies. Air bags. Etc...

Flu, get vaccinated.

COVID-19 is no different. The recommended methods to reduce risk -- social distancing and wearing masks.

More reason we can’t elect Conservatives to lead us through this crisis and why we have five times the deaths our population would warrant

More reason we can’t elect Conservatives to lead us through this crisis and why we have five times the deaths our population would warrant

Five times the death?? There are 350 million Americans and they predicted 3.2 million deaths. I'd say we got off very well.

Of course you were hoping for 3.2 million deaths so you could blame Trump.

Forum List

Back