Dr Collins, top geneticist, and CHRISTIAN....

If you're gonna ask a question like this don't you think you need to prove it happened ?

You're are asking a question about a mechnism above the species level that you can't prove happened and biologist can't agree on. I don't know where you teach genetics but i think you would have come up with a better question.

48 and 46 24 pairs 23 pairs. if you're trying to insinuate we evolved from the chimp prove it because that is a big difference not to mention other differences like chromosome inversions.

Why does the layout the alleles on our 2nd chromosome match exactly the end to end layout of the alleles on two adjecent chimapnzee chromosomes. If chromosome 2 isnt the result of the fusion of two chromsomes why does it have a vestigial centromere and a sequence of telomeres at its center?

can you explain that?

Once again you rely on speculation. You see what supports your theory now ?

You're are attempting to say they were fused.

What are you talking about? Can you please propose one alternative explanation of the vestigial centromere and the telomeres at the center. The only explanation is the fusion of two chromosomes, theres no way around that.

149d0aa7a27b67183bc4174373406e5e.jpg

No, the truth isn't undeniable, and speciation is NOT supported by dna evidence.

If it was, there wouldn't be a debate, Berkeley wouldn't be using words like "might be" and "possibly", and the whole world would acknowledge that speciation is a result of evolution.

Instead, all the real scientists are quite clear that while we can observe evolution within a species, it has NEVER been observed, and evidence has NEVER been uncovered, which show it in real life.

If you look at genetics, the one thing everyone agrees on is this...we are all very, very closely related. That can either be interpreted as we all come from a creator who used the same basic materials to create us all, or we diverged from a single organism. Either way, it doesn't prove either.

[

If you're gonna ask a question like this don't you think you need to prove it happened ?

You're are asking a question about a mechnism above the species level that you can't prove happened and biologist can't agree on. I don't know where you teach genetics but i think you would have come up with a better question.

48 and 46 24 pairs 23 pairs. if you're trying to insinuate we evolved from the chimp prove it because that is a big difference not to mention other differences like chromosome inversions.

I'm not "insinuating" anything, I am stating a scientifically proved fact.
The proof is undeniable, it is in the DNA!!! Take a look. Or don't you dare go that far in science? By the way, your answer will get only partial credit until you can identify the factors (WITHIN THE DNA) that offer both proof and time line of the events.

Just as sure as your DNA is different from mine, chimpanzees and humans share certain "EVOLVED" phenomena within their DNA, unique to the two SPECIES!!!! What are some of them? How do we know that they are unique, and when did we discover this, (which exact year ?). How do we know we in the genetics and evolutionary sciences have been right about this?

Gosh, if it's so undeniable, you'd think it would say that on the Berkely site...instead of saying "it MIGHT be explained by this..."

Wow later trader seems to only ask questions not answer them.

"Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people."

That is not what that question meant.

Boy that wiki proves reliable for your theory.

Why does the layout the alleles on our 2nd chromosome match exactly the end to end layout of the alleles on two adjecent chimapnzee chromosomes. If chromosome 2 isnt the result of the fusion of two chromsomes why does it have a vestigial centromere and a sequence of telomeres at its center?

can you explain that?

What are you talking about? Can you please propose one alternative explanation of the vestigial centromere and the telomeres at the center. The only explanation is the fusion of two chromosomes, theres no way around that.

Use google and try to avoid wiki.

I'm just heading him and you off at the pass. :lol:

In other words i am way ahead of you.

Wow later trader seems to only ask questions not answer them.

Teachers ask questions. Students do their homework. Teachers already know the answers they are asking the students for, and can tell when students are faking it, or when they haven't done their homework.

I'll give you a hint for an answer to my LAST questions: The AIDS epidemic.

Oh no don't tell me, you're insinuating we inherited it from our ancestors :lol:

Why didn't you answer my question i put to you because you're a teacher?

The best scientist are not teachers they're researchers no ?

Researchers answer questions.

No, the truth isn't undeniable, and speciation is NOT supported by dna evidence.

If it was, there wouldn't be a debate, Berkeley wouldn't be using words like "might be" and "possibly", and the whole world would acknowledge that speciation is a result of evolution.

Instead, all the real scientists are quite clear that while we can observe evolution within a species, it has NEVER been observed, and evidence has NEVER been uncovered, which show it in real life.

If you look at genetics, the one thing everyone agrees on is this...we are all very, very closely related. That can either be interpreted as we all come from a creator who used the same basic materials to create us all, or we diverged from a single organism. Either way, it doesn't prove either.

Evidence of common descent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a dozen examples of observed speciation, feel free to deny all 12 of them, and all the different scientists who experimented and examined all these instances.

Exactly.

Use google and try to avoid wiki.

I'm just heading him and you off at the pass. :lol:

In other words i am way ahead of you.

So...chromosome two isnt the result of two fused chromosomes?

You might have a chance if you argue it wasnt the result of two fused primate chromosomes, but to argue there were never two fused chromosomes at all is going to be difficult on your part.

Im still trying to decide if you know what the words telomere and centromere mean.

Here's a dozen examples of observed speciation, feel free to deny all 12 of them, and all the different scientists who experimented and examined all these instances.

Please get away from wiki. Any yahoo can post shit there. Please provide ONE EXAMPLE of SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that SPECIATION IS A RESULT OF EVOLUTION.

Just one. So far, no banana.

Flipping wiki...

lol.

You're starting to rub off on me Allie or maybe it was being without the internet all weekend.

Yeah when in doubt turn to wiki.

All our oil was from dead plant and animals,them deserts in the middle east have lots of vegetation and animals :lol:

Please get away from wiki. Any yahoo can post shit there. Please provide ONE EXAMPLE of SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that SPECIATION IS A RESULT OF EVOLUTION.

Just one. So far, no banana.

Alright I'll find a different version of proof than those 12 examples.

While I'm finding that proof, can you find me proof of biologists saying T-Rex was a herbivore? Since that's just as likely as a biologist saying they're a carnivore, in your world.

hum_ape_chrom_2.gif

So how similar do you think those three chromosomes are? Ones human, two are chimp, and the sequences of genes line up exactly.

I guess Human Chromosome 2 is not an exact copy of Chimp chromosomes 2p and 2q...

Last edited:
In a word NO! Berkeley's series of web pages is an EXCELLENT SUMMARY of the current state of genetics and evolution science, designed for today's teachers to digest easily and use in public or private education.

It is an excellent source of well-established science information and educaiton.

It's morons like them that has screwed this country up.

It's also "morons like them" that got us first to the moon,
Revolution in telescope design
Discovery of the polio virus leading to the polio vaccine
Carbon-14 and photosynthesis
Identifying carcinogens
Medicine for malaria

MORONS LIKE THEM!!!

True scientist are not morons.

Its the extreme left ,God and bible haters, and the neo darwinist that are morons.

Did anyone say they aren't alike?

And how exactly does that prove that evolution is responsible for speciation?

Oh yeah, it doesn't.

Proof definition:
  1. conclusive evidence: evidence or an argument that serves to establish a fact or the truth of something
  2. test of something: a test or trial of something to establish whether it is true
  3. state of having been proved: the quality or condition of having been proved

sci·en·tif·ic method (s
imacr.gif
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
n-t
ibreve.gif
f
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k)
n. The principles and empirical processes of discovery and demonstration considered characteristic of or necessary for scientific investigation, generally involving the observation of phenomena, the formulation of a hypothesis concerning the phenomena, experimentation to demonstrate the truth or falseness of the hypothesis, and a conclusion that validates or modifies the hypothesis.

So please explain to me what experimentation has demonstrated the truth of speciation by evolution?

Retards.

I dont think allie or YWC know theres like 40 different sources on the bottom of the wiki page and that most pages are protected from edit.

Like T Rex.

But creation wiki is alright, trust that one. Its not like anyone can edit creation wiki or anything...

LMAO! The creation wiki page for the entire theory of evolution, including creationist rebuttles, is about the size of the introduction of the evolution page on real wiki.

I wonder whos side has more evidence...

sci·en·tif·ic method (s
imacr.gif
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
n-t
ibreve.gif
f
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k)
n. The principles and empirical processes of discovery and demonstration considered characteristic of or necessary for scientific investigation, generally involving the observation of phenomena, the formulation of a hypothesis concerning the phenomena, experimentation to demonstrate the truth or falseness of the hypothesis, and a conclusion that validates or modifies the hypothesis.

So please explain to me what experimentation has demonstrated the truth of speciation by evolution?

Retards.

Oh allie. Your so cute. Are you single?

Forum List

Back